Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yeah when I ran Bubba Hash last year I really liked the Hash Plant pheno, so I thought why not go to the source. It's not supposed to be extremely strong, but I'm more after the classic indica with dreamy high and hashy taste.

I almost went with the HP s1 for about the same reasoning. But the bubba kush katsu s1 and black lime BK caught my eye and were on sale. Something about a classic hashplant taste and smell is what I want in my fall grow space.
dream a sweet dream :peace:

Wow yeah that flu hasn't made its presence that much in the states but its here. Was reading about flu spread and some years 50% of the population gets it. If its a deadly strain like this one is @ +3.5% mortality rates we in for a huge issue.

This is gonna get real .... hope winter finishes up and we get out of flu season earlier.

Wood only reason I mentioned AK's are my wife is Russian. She can tear one down and put it back together blindfolded in less that a minute.

That was a requirement to graduate HS in former Soviet Union.

We were learning how to crawl under tables when the mushroom clouds were happening..... The Evil Empire on dark side of the moon. lol

I just learned that 85% of people won't have significant symptoms. But if you're part of the 15%, you're in for trouble - pneumonia, weakened immune system, etc.

I just learned that 85% of people won't have significant symptoms.
The way I understand it is this is the problem. You got it but dont know it and can then give it unsuspecting to someone with a weak immune with terrible consequences.
I travel for work out there on the neon avenue. Things are gonna get stranger, me think for sure.

sounds like the best place to be is home be careful bud! :)

Yep stay in as much as possible.

A lot of people stay more indoor these days, but you're gonna get crazy if you have to stay in for too long.

I almost went with the HP s1 for about the same reasoning. But the bubba kush katsu s1 and black lime BK caught my eye and were on sale. Something about a classic hashplant taste and smell is what I want in my fall grow space.
dream a sweet dream :peace:

I feel the same way :)

Wow yeah that flu hasn't made its presence that much in the states but its here. Was reading about flu spread and some years 50% of the population gets it. If its a deadly strain like this one is @ +3.5% mortality rates we in for a huge issue.

This is gonna get real .... hope winter finishes up and we get out of flu season earlier.

Wood only reason I mentioned AK's are my wife is Russian. She can tear one down and put it back together blindfolded in less that a minute.

That was a requirement to graduate HS in former Soviet Union.

We were learning how to crawl under tables when the mushroom clouds were happening..... The Evil Empire on dark side of the moon. lol

The mortality rate is between 1-3% depending on the population and the level of health service. But at best it's seven times more deadly than normal flu and they start to emphasise IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN FLU, so people don't get the wrong idea.

I just learned that 85% of people won't have significant symptoms. But if you're part of the 15%, you're in for trouble - pneumonia, weakened immune system, etc.

Yeah for the most part symptoms are mild and short lasting, but if you're in one of the risk groups you might end up in intensive therapy or even die. It causes very nasty type of pneumonia, that can quickly spiral out of control.

The way I understand it is this is the problem. You got it but dont know it and can then give it unsuspecting to someone with a weak immune with terrible consequences.
I travel for work out there on the neon avenue. Things are gonna get stranger, me think for sure.

Yeas this is one of the legit risks. You can be totally fine, but when you give it unknowingly to someone with a weaker immune system they may suffer serious consequences.

wash your hands a lot be careful!

I'm going to Milan on Monday. I'll definitely wear gloves :)

Well sht the virus is here in Oregon @Norcaliwood

I saw it. They found one case in Portland and also one in Cali somewhere near Sacramento.

People gonna get strange thats for sure. Here in America with everyone armed its scary to think about.

Thinking about going for a walk in the woods... cant get the flu from birds, right? Wait....

Fear gonna bring out the hate ... I hope it goes away soon.

Be safe everybody.

...2 documented cases in Mexico yesterday...one in Mexico city and another Culiacan(that's just an hour and a half from here... :eek: )...both younger males, who are obviously quarantined, but there is a huge amount of travel between Maz and Culiacan...:nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:...both men had been attending a conference in Italy...Mother Nature sayin' ...population growth/pollution/no respect for the planet...I can fix that...;):rolleyes:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Drive-by...........

is scary shit.. how fast it can spread.........

but I'm not worried I got plenty of ammunition.........

It hasn’t showed up in Ohio yet.

Maybe it won't or maybe it's just a matter of time.

be careful man people get weird when shit like this is going on! :)

They're weird enough already. We went to the bar to have a breakfast this morning. Awfully crowded and people were only talking about coronavirus... and immigrants :laugh:

They just announced the first death in the US from COVID-19. It was in Washington state. News conference in a bit.
Captain Trips, anyone? :eek::laughtwo:
I just ran across a pretty solid article on what they know about Covid-19 so far, from the New England Journal of Medicine ...

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted

:Namaste:

Yeah and that definitely won't be the first one. We're at 34 dead and 1,500 sick. The worst thing about it is how contagious it is, so as I said if you don't have enough medical firepower it can quickly rise to a serious problem. They want to reactivate an old military hospital strictly for the intensive treatment.

People gonna get strange thats for sure. Here in America with everyone armed its scary to think about.

Thinking about going for a walk in the woods... cant get the flu from birds, right? Wait....

Fear gonna bring out the hate ... I hope it goes away soon.

Be safe everybody.

I hope people in your parts are not prone to craziness, cause it can work you pretty well if you don't have the grip on reality.

...2 documented cases in Mexico yesterday...one in Mexico city and another Culiacan(that's just an hour and a half from here... :eek: )...both younger males, who are obviously quarantined, but there is a huge amount of travel between Maz and Culiacan...:nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:...both men had been attending a conference in Italy...Mother Nature sayin' ...population growth/pollution/no respect for the planet...I can fix that...;):rolleyes:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

It's spreading everywhere at this point and I believe they'll call it pandemic pretty soon.

Drive-by...........

is scary shit.. how fast it can spread.........

but I'm not worried I got plenty of ammunition.........

Won't help you with the virus, but when they close the supermarkets you can shoot a deer or two to keep you going ;) :passitleft:

Some fresh pics of the seedlings.

Black Dog

Ice Breaker

Lebanese

:passitleft:

looks good con how do you like the way the black dog is growing it looks indica just what you need at night I was wondering what else you were going to grow I knew it wasn't going to be one plant are you going for hash with those lebbys I like your selections it will be fun to watch good luck with your outdoor this season! :)

Back
Top Bottom