Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Bubba's Gift were freebies, but I took these over some autos :)

Indoor & outdoor :laugh:

Yeah it seemed like a good stock. Not sth that’d be my first choice, but you don’t complain about free stuff that you chose yourself :)

I’m popping Hash Plant and LA Confidential first though :smokin:

Lets get popping... GL with your new additions.

Been holding a pack of LA Affie x Tangie from Crockett Farms for a year or so..... making me wanna go pop some. Maybe a good one for outside this year??

Yeah why not :smokin:

Hashplant S1 sounds like a great choice! I looked for hashplant seeds for a few years and could never find them. I look forward to seeing them grown out. I have a Bubba's gift i got as a freebie a few years ago and I have yet to run it. Even though they are supposed to be feminized I saw 2 people on the forum have theirs turn out to be males. because of that it got put on the back burner. Just keep your eyes out is all bud!

S1 Isnt that an auto?

Holy moley, Your right there at the outbreak? That's crazy. Hope you fare well.

No, that's a photo just S1 :)

You know, people are really giving in to craziness here, but we're sitting ducks with my wife. She can't go to work, neither can I, so we just take it day at a time right now. We're not in any imminent danger ourselves, but we're more afraid about her parents, who are older, so if they catch it they're in risk.

Hashplant S1 sounds like a great choice! I looked for hashplant seeds for a few years and could never find them. I look forward to seeing them grown out. I have a Bubba's gift i got as a freebie a few years ago and I have yet to run it. Even though they are supposed to be feminized I saw 2 people on the forum have theirs turn out to be males. because of that it got put on the back burner. Just keep your eyes out is all bud!

Yeah when I ran Bubba Hash last year I really liked the Hash Plant pheno, so I thought why not go to the source. It's not supposed to be extremely strong, but I'm more after the classic indica with dreamy high and hashy taste.

I will. Thank you, man!

Yeah when I ran Bubba Hash last year I really liked the Hash Plant pheno, so I thought why not go to the source. It's not supposed to be extremely strong, but I'm more after the classic indica with dreamy high and hashy taste.
Yeah I was looking for classics i had always heard about or read about while growing up. between that and the fact I was making a lot of bubble hash at the time, I thought it would be great to have a hash cultivar. I have ran some pretty frosty strains but the hash plant always sounded special.

It's a legendary strain originally brought from Pakistan or Afghanistan developed farther in Washington state and then imported to Europe by Neville circa 1987, who pollinated it with NL#1 male and sold it in this form.

Yeah well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna die, but it's not nearly that serious yet :)

I've been singing that, thx :circle-of-love:

Oh yeah great stuff! I make for suddenly euphoric afternoon :laugh:

Nope I'm staying up and alive :)

So the symptoms show up after 14 days usually and later one in very few cases. It has a 2% mortality rate as of now, but the disease is deadly mostly for the elderly. For example in Italy first 6 deceased were well all over 80, now there's a first victim over 60. But Italy is the 2nd "oldest" country in the world right now right after Japan, so this population is huge! The thing is you might get sth like a light flu, but if you pass it to your dad, aunt or uncle they're in real risk. You know so fare they suspect it came from pangolin, bat or snake meat. They've actually just banned it in China! it's the first time in my entire life that I see sth like that happen. People in bigger cities are starting to panic. And they just imposed on the bars to close at 6 o'clock in the evening... it got really quite in the streets I'm telling you :smokin:

The Growant LED I have is pretty straightforward, you plug it in, then it tests and there you have it after you set your clock, growing time and programme. It's not as potent as COB, but you can veg a few small plants under it or flower a big one :smokin:
That's scary dude... I only read this.. That virus shit? Big populations can pass shit around pretty fast....

@bobrown14 a AR 15 is much better.. Ammo is cheaper and lighter.... You earn to make every shot count with the semi when ammo can be at a premium. Back when I had acouple AK47 and I was buying bullets by the case just to go shooting beers. I mean beer cans....... But I will say an AK47 has to be one of the most dependable automatics there is...

Well Con,, I am hoping you get a good pheno with that puppy... Truth is even the OG pheno is on point. But the Blackberry side has alot more to offer,, least to me.. good all around. From bag appeal to tastebud appeal...

But I need to go back and do acouple pages of scanning

GL and Keepem Green

The number of cases has been growing every day so far, so now they want to keep the schools closed for another week, but museums and churches will open. It's not grim, but hospitals are under siege, so medical experts are worried about the capacity to handle seriously ill people. I don't know how well we can contain it at this point though.

The number of cases has been growing every day so far, so now they want to keep the schools closed for another week, but museums and churches will open. It's not grim, but hospitals are under siege, so medical experts are worried about the capacity to handle seriously ill people. I don't know how well we can contain it at this point though.
sounds like the best place to be is home be careful bud! :)

Back
Top Bottom