Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

they looking good babies cant wait to see those grown outdoors in your climate and soil that black dog looks real good love it con good luck brother! :) btw good to have you back in the grow!

It's growing fast. I hope I can max her potential!

Up and running... good luck with the little ones.

Thx, man :theband:

She'll be big in no time :thumb:

Yeah she's happier already :)

So it seems I’m not far from the epicentre of coronavirus outbreak in Italy. Saw it coming, but not here exactly. People are getting crazier by the minute, I just saw pics with empty supermarket shelves. They’re closing a lot of stuff down until March too. It’s like living in a zombie apocalypse movie, everything is blown out of proportion. They might cut off the region in the process roughly the size of L.A. This will be interesting for sure, bit at least my stash is good for a while :smokin: :laugh:

Chinese Flu - ouch. Glad we live in the country. We went to town the other day and all I could think about was everything I touched was gonna give me the flu. lol

How long before symptoms show?

Zombie land approach I got the east and south entrance covered now all I need is an AK-47 to slow them down while I get the space ship fired up.

@conradino23 how easy was that lamp to set up??

that's what matters lol let the world blow itself up im high! :bongrip:

Yeah well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna die, but it's not nearly that serious yet :)

Hakuna Matada. :slide:

I've been singing that, thx :circle-of-love:

I just found the ciskie hash I had some at first and put it away and forgot about just had some and wingo zippity doo dah its some uppy smoke cool im going for a walk! :)

Oh yeah great stuff! I make for suddenly euphoric afternoon :laugh:

Hope they don’t kick you down Conrad.

Nope I'm staying up and alive :)

Chinese Flu - ouch. Glad we live in the country. We went to town the other day and all I could think about was everything I touched was gonna give me the flu. lol

How long before symptoms show?

Zombie land approach I got the east and south entrance covered now all I need is an AK-47 to slow them down while I get the space ship fired up.

@conradino23 how easy was that lamp to set up??

So the symptoms show up after 14 days usually and later one in very few cases. It has a 2% mortality rate as of now, but the disease is deadly mostly for the elderly. For example in Italy first 6 deceased were well all over 80, now there's a first victim over 60. But Italy is the 2nd "oldest" country in the world right now right after Japan, so this population is huge! The thing is you might get sth like a light flu, but if you pass it to your dad, aunt or uncle they're in real risk. You know so fare they suspect it came from pangolin, bat or snake meat. They've actually just banned it in China! it's the first time in my entire life that I see sth like that happen. People in the bigger cities are starting to panic. And they just imposed on the bars to close at 6 o'clock in the evening... it got really quite in the streets I'm telling you :smokin:

The Growant LED I have is pretty straightforward, you plug it in, then it tests and there you have it after you set your clock, growing time and programme. It's not as potent as COB, but you can veg a few small plants under it or flower a big one :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom