Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

No, but I'm gonna do it asap, cause I really need to give you the feedback :)

Never tried it, so I can't say. The PanZam very sensual indeed :)

Hmm funny she doesn't really feel speedy to me. Focused, uplifting and dreamy, but with definite body stone. I really like what I found here and the smell is heavenly. I never really got the passion fruit so direct and here it still comes through after a few months in the jar :passitleft:
ZamPan doesn't come out speedy, but the green pheno of Panama that I used is that way. In the ZamPan cross it just bulked up the buds a bit and sped up the flowering. Most have been only taking 9-11 weeks, where Zamedelica normally goes around 12-14.

And if you're running low, I have 100+ more seeds still. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I’ve noticed she finished rather quickly.

And a Happy New Year. With all the top-shelf shit you can roll-up or cram in a pipe....

Got plans or going anywhere with the "Old Lady'?

We just going to blast afew fireworks and kill the last 4 grams of shrooms..... They are getting pretty old,, 2 years'' still good tho.

I've been thinking about buying a kit to grow my own,,

Hey there Woodmaster, we have some Rasta folks live near hear. They trade shrooms for weed straight up. They good. Feel good Wood. Hit me with a pm brother.

How them wheels turning? I'll be out and about a little more here on 420mag. Been fighting off PM. Brought some with me on cuts. Imma idiot. Should have started over.

Con congrats on your new project. Hope that all works great for ya. Hope your winter view up the hill is snow covered.

Happy daze we growing haze! lol

Snow? What snow? Not here, bud :) Winter is almost over here, I’m popping a few seeds as we speak :smokin:

I checked and all is popping, Ice Breaker, Black Dog and Gorilla Glue I think. I went with waxing moon :smokin:

They’re gonna stay inside for quite a bit. But around early March they’ll go outside for sure :)

They’re gonna stay inside for quite a bit. But around early March they’ll go outside for sure :)
may here after mothers day that's the typical last frost last year it was a little later lots of rain so far its not acting like last year so will see they'll start flowering here in march lol ive already found that out!

I just grew one of the Ice Breaker. damn let me take a peek,
i didn't let her get big and I only got atad over a oz. I grew 6 little plants of different strains on one of my 'little' flood tables. They all yielded about the same. I had just got my hip done and I didn't want Miss J to have to do abunch of tieing up and the care a larger plant needs. People I kicked a dubie or two too rated it pretty good. From what I remember it was good herbs. That whole tray worked nicely. Plants were about 12-14" in 2-gallon pots.
Matter a fact,,,, I still have a fat ass dubie left of it. I'll refresh my memory in abit.

GL with the Puppy. Indoors or out? I've only grown the one plant I got going. She is a finicky plant, least the one I got. She does flash great colors with any drop in temps. Mine in a perfect world,, happy healthy plants,, I let her go 9+ weeks........

I can see it becoming a 'monster' bush outdoors if it has the right environment and the rains hold off. I tried mine acouple times here outdoors, and well she never became all she could be. I lost her in a battle with them hemp mites. And the second, I had to take her early. The heads of the colas were decent smoke. I just took the top 4" and jarred and chucked the rest into budder bags. She got like 8' tall and 6' across.

I don't want big plants anymore.. But then I say that every year, and yes,,,, I'm downsizing. Again????

Well been an hour or two. I ended up rolling two 1 gram+ dubies. Me and Miss J smoked close to 2/3rd of one. I caught a decent buzz. Miss J did also.. Then my homie from next door came over for a bite and I gave him the roach while we watched alittle WWE. Worked for him too. He's a youngster just turned 21 and it left him all Chinese eyed when he left.... All I can say is it was a mild smoking joint. I have a tendency to cough alot.. and I did feel it.. Outta 10,,, 8. While it's fresh. And I saved the tippy top buds of sample plants for my last joints....... I still have seeds.
Yes, I'd grow her again. Grown better,,, grown worse.... And after looking at pic,, she was a nice plant that needed 2 weeks more veg and I'd have had 2-3x's yield..

KKKK mister @bobrown14 I'll be there.. First I got to que afew songs for my listening pleasure... Rednecks only? Cept Cola Monster and afew others....... Me, I can get out there............

got a good song????? blast it;;;

Keepem Green

Hey there Woodmaster, we have some Rasta folks live near hear. They trade shrooms for weed straight up. They good. Feel good Wood. Hit me with a pm brother.

How them wheels turning? I'll be out and about a little more here on 420mag. Been fighting off PM. Brought some with me on cuts. Imma idiot. Should have started over.

Con congrats on your new project. Hope that all works great for ya. Hope your winter view up the hill is snow covered.

Happy daze we growing haze! lol
Shrooms is next on my list to get growing. Just gotta get a handle on a few things first....then I'm gonna start. Life's gonna get really fun then!

Shrooms is next on my list to get growing. Just gotta get a handle on a few things first....then I'm gonna start. Life's gonna get really fun then!
back in the day some friends and I would hit the cattle fields it was a sight 4 guys on there hands and knees knibbling around getting messed up laughing our asses off!:laugh:

may here after mothers day that's the typical last frost last year it was a little later lots of rain so far its not acting like last year so will see they'll start flowering here in march lol ive already found that out!

You're in the mountains and I'm in the valley. It makes a huge difference with cold weather.

I just grew one of the Ice Breaker. damn let me take a peek,
i didn't let her get big and I only got atad over a oz. I grew 6 little plants of different strains on one of my 'little' flood tables. They all yielded about the same. I had just got my hip done and I didn't want Miss J to have to do abunch of tieing up and the care a larger plant needs. People I kicked a dubie or two too rated it pretty good. From what I remember it was good herbs. That whole tray worked nicely. Plants were about 12-14" in 2-gallon pots.
Matter a fact,,,, I still have a fat ass dubie left of it. I'll refresh my memory in abit.

GL with the Puppy. Indoors or out? I've only grown the one plant I got going. She is a finicky plant, least the one I got. She does flash great colors with any drop in temps. Mine in a perfect world,, happy healthy plants,, I let her go 9+ weeks........

I can see it becoming a 'monster' bush outdoors if it has the right environment and the rains hold off. I tried mine acouple times here outdoors, and well she never became all she could be. I lost her in a battle with them hemp mites. And the second, I had to take her early. The heads of the colas were decent smoke. I just took the top 4" and jarred and chucked the rest into budder bags. She got like 8' tall and 6' across.

I don't want big plants anymore.. But then I say that every year, and yes,,,, I'm downsizing. Again????

Well been an hour or two. I ended up rolling two 1 gram+ dubies. Me and Miss J smoked close to 2/3rd of one. I caught a decent buzz. Miss J did also.. Then my homie from next door came over for a bite and I gave him the roach while we watched alittle WWE. Worked for him too. He's a youngster just turned 21 and it left him all Chinese eyed when he left.... All I can say is it was a mild smoking joint. I have a tendency to cough alot.. and I did feel it.. Outta 10,,, 8. While it's fresh. And I saved the tippy top buds of sample plants for my last joints....... I still have seeds.
Yes, I'd grow her again. Grown better,,, grown worse.... And after looking at pic,, she was a nice plant that needed 2 weeks more veg and I'd have had 2-3x's yield..

KKKK mister @bobrown14 I'll be there.. First I got to que afew songs for my listening pleasure... Rednecks only? Cept Cola Monster and afew others....... Me, I can get out there............

got a good song????? blast it;;;

Keepem Green

It looks pretty good! You know that seed came from you and I figured it was the time to pop it before it went bad :) I just checked it and they say it's Super Skunk (Skunk #1 x Afghani) knockoff... I smoked it by the boatloads back in the day when we had good stuff coming from Holland on a regular basis. It was a staple :)

Shrooms are fun if the company is fun... like with all psychedelics :)

back in the day some friends and I would hit the cattle fields it was a sight 4 guys on there hands and knees knibbling around getting messed up laughing our asses off!:laugh:

:laugh:

I checked and all is popping, Ice Breaker, Black Dog and Gorilla Glue I think. I went with waxing moon :smokin:

I saw that the other night on an unusually clear winter night here, its usually snowing.

Con I thought the mountains in your deck view would be snow covered?

They easy enough to grow. Did home schooling my wife's kid when he was a senior in HS. Taught him how to grow mushrooms in large plastic totes as a senior science project. He was of course growing the good kind. We didn't let him have any tho. Sorry kid. lol

One time opened the tote and there was a shroom the size of my arm. I think we stayed up all night. The fresh ones can get a little well shall we say bring up the past in the beginning. And by bring up the past I'm talking past food we ate. brrrrp. Thats an acquired taste.
Eating stuff that makes you barf and going back for more. wow. lol

Peaks are snowy, but it rarely snows here. Way lower elevation, so if it snows everything melts in 48 hrs. Gives me a pretty long growing season though :)

Back
Top Bottom