Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Don’t worry, you don’t have to read it all :)

Hey Con got a pic for ya,,

I did these on a real fast flip. They are finishing in 2 gallon pots and were oly 12" maybe went I flipped so she stayed short and turned into one of the better yielding one of 6 that I did all on the same schedule. I'm not expecting a yield but like a OZ+. But I didn't do it for yield,, just a taste test.

Hope all's good in the hood...

Hey Con got a pic for ya,,

I did these on a real fast flip. They are finishing in 2 gallon pots and were oly 12" maybe went I flipped so she stayed short and turned into one of the better yielding one of 6 that I did all on the same schedule. I'm not expecting a yield but like a OZ+. But I didn't do it for yield,, just a taste test.

Hope all's good in the hood...

They look really good. This will definitely give you the taste :)

Nice of you to visit :passitleft:

I’ve had stuff to do. I’ll check on the journals over holidays though :thumb:

Merry and green X-Mass to all of you :passitleft:

And a Happy New Year. With all the top-shelf shit you can roll-up or cram in a pipe....

Got plans or going anywhere with the "Old Lady'?

We just going to blast afew fireworks and kill the last 4 grams of shrooms..... They are getting pretty old,, 2 years'' still good tho.

I've been thinking about buying a kit to grow my own,, seeing I don't network out with a lot of peoples.. I did have a good friend who wood trade oz for oz. I'd talk to him once a month or so.. Miss J enjoys them too.. But he's in the wind somewhere.

BTW that UD#2,,, is good herbs. All the UD#3's turned male......... I only got 1+ oz off her... But next time I see some upcoming space,, I'll throw afew seed on. And this time take a cut so I won't have to waste all that space looking for the next girl.....

Babbling,, enjoy your New Year.

Happy New Year to all of you! We’re not going anywhere, I caught a bug or something and spent yesterday totally strung out. I don’t feel 100% yet.

Shrooms are pretty easy to grow. You don’t need light just substrate and spores :)

thanks happy new years to you to were not going anywhere im lucky to stay awake until 10 lol hope everyone has a great new year be careful! :)
Me too but living out here in the country....these folks like to shoot their guns. I'll hear New Year as I roll over and wrap the pillow around my head.

I hope you get to feeling better @conradino23 before we move into 2020. Happy New Year. :bongrip:

I’m preparing for the fireworks :laugh:

Thx a lot! Likewise :)

Back
Top Bottom