Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

looks good con how do you like the way the black dog is growing it looks indica just what you need at night I was wondering what else you were going to grow I knew it wasn't going to be one plant are you going for hash with those lebbys I like your selections it will be fun to watch good luck with your outdoor this season! :)

Thx a lot, man. I like BD quite a bit so far. Classic indica pattern of growth, good vigour and no real problems. She doesn’t stretch too much in bloom I hear, so I’ll let these branches develop a bit and I’m gonna pull the trigger :)

Hey Con. They are looking great. Any idea on which virus? Not worried about it spreading ?

No I have no idea what it is but I’m quite sure it’s a viral issue. This thing doesn’t spread, it was DNA transmitted. Normally I’d toss her, but she’s quite stinky in veg, so I’m curious to see her bud :)

you did good there I tried to do that again on my current babies it didn't work so I chopped that off ill get it eventually!

It takes a bit of practise to get it right. You need to cut approximately 2/3 or 3/4 of meristem deep to chop the nod in half. It’s a precision work, but it can be done in a few seconds once you get the depth right.

Looking thick and healthy.

Thx, man. Good looking gal for sure :)

She doesn’t stretch too much in bloom I hear, so I’ll let these branches develop a bit and I’m gonna pull the trigger :)
nope not much stretch on the one I grew the one I grew was a little sensitive to some of the teas I used but it was a good grower until I dropped that light on there lost half of the plant!:confused:

I've come close myself to dropping shit (mainly lights) onto my plants. I've averted all of those crises, but even the close calls have been traumatic at times...so I smoke some weed to calm down.

My closest calls have been my fat ass almost stumbling right into my flowering tray while trying to cut corners or lean too far in to check something...sigh

Well the smoke is pretty good, so I'm happy that half of the plant survived :)

it was an older heavy led panel I was moving it and dropped it and it mangled one of the mains rite at the middle

I always say topping reduces yields. lol Proof right there! lol

BD looks good Con. I grew some a few years ago and they weren't that small from what I remember. Got branchy and big colas. Could handle heat and humidity pretty good too.

Hi Con - lovely plant views as usual, thank you :) Is that one of the 3gals you moved the Black Dog up to?

You have my solidarity in the apocalyptic atmos experience. Was full on round the fires and now going a bit corona nutty as well with more apocalyptic bying just like you describe. Apparently supermarkets are sold out of things like toilet paper - all over su=Dey but also towns many miles away where i dont even think there’s been recorded case in the area (there are some in Sydney tho). It’s like everyone os still in massive stress from he first apocalypse and now this - panick stations.

I live out of town as well, so we’re lucky to be able to stay in easily.
Super glad to hear your stash is well stocked :smokin: that could become more important. During our evacuated times over this summer I was fortunate enough to be holed-up w some other cannabis lovers (fellow evacuees and our host as well) and when there was no power, no sun, no water, and no communication network of any kind for 2-3days, we had some of the best cannabis, the best coffee (gas cooking) and freshly grown food, while folks less equipped for such events and relying on the formal supports were queueing for bread and water, literally, at the local evacuation centre. The scenes in the supermarket a few days before, before the power went out and the shops closed their doors :thedoubletake:, were full-on - and that was mostly tourists who panicked, bought everything and then left the area as soon as the authorities were able to chaperone cars out. Just nutsy!

You take care in amongst it all. It’s a weird kind of stress even when you’re not directly effected and just seeing the scenes that make you think of “zombie apocalypse”... an odd discombobulation to the psyche. Stay safe and enjoy the weed!

I have Bubba fever right now!
I have been toking the Bubba Hash almost exclusively for a good many weeks now. I don’t tire of it at all. It mixes nicely on occasion with DDA :) But mostly I like it just on its own - beautiful flavour and wonderful effects - bright and chatty followed by relaxed and very cruisy.
The particular flavours of the BH make for great infused chocolates too :drool:

Whoa Amy, dang is that whats coming to the US?? That aint gonna go well here. EVERYBODY has several weapons and carry them around. I hope flu season ends soon.

How are the fires down your way??

I always say topping reduces yields. lol Proof right there! lol

BD looks good Con. I grew some a few years ago and they weren't that small from what I remember. Got branchy and big colas. Could handle heat and humidity pretty good too.

Yeah it's called top and dump ;)

BD is a nice gal so far. She slowed down after fimming, but she's coming back now. As an indica she has slightly higher nitrogen demands, but I fixed her right up. I'm gonna LST these branches and then I'm flowering her.

Hi Con - lovely plant views as usual, thank you :) Is that one of the 3gals you moved the Black Dog up to?

You have my solidarity in the apocalyptic atmos experience. Was full on round the fires and now going a bit corona nutty as well with more apocalyptic bying just like you describe. Apparently supermarkets are sold out of things like toilet paper - all over su=Dey but also towns many miles away where i dont even think there’s been recorded case in the area (there are some in Sydney tho). It’s like everyone os still in massive stress from he first apocalypse and now this - panick stations.

I live out of town as well, so we’re lucky to be able to stay in easily.
Super glad to hear your stash is well stocked :smokin: that could become more important. During our evacuated times over this summer I was fortunate enough to be holed-up w some other cannabis lovers (fellow evacuees and our host as well) and when there was no power, no sun, no water, and no communication network of any kind for 2-3days, we had some of the best cannabis, the best coffee (gas cooking) and freshly grown food, while folks less equipped for such events and relying on the formal supports were queueing for bread and water, literally, at the local evacuation centre. The scenes in the supermarket a few days before, before the power went out and the shops closed their doors :thedoubletake:, were full-on - and that was mostly tourists who panicked, bought everything and then left the area as soon as the authorities were able to chaperone cars out. Just nutsy!

You take care in amongst it all. It’s a weird kind of stress even when you’re not directly effected and just seeing the scenes that make you think of “zombie apocalypse”... an odd discombobulation to the psyche. Stay safe and enjoy the weed!

I have been toking the Bubba Hash almost exclusively for a good many weeks now. I don’t tire of it at all. It mixes nicely on occasion with DDA :) But mostly I like it just on its own - beautiful flavour and wonderful effects - bright and chatty followed by relaxed and very cruisy.
The particular flavours of the BH make for great infused chocolates too :drool:

This is actually a 6L air-pot so around 1,6 GAL.

The whole coronavirus situation gets weirder every day. The closed all schools in Italy until 15th March, but they might stretch it until early April. There's a new government decree recommending keeping a distance of 1 metre from other people in public and a lot of other measures like staying home for everybody over 60. Economy is getting hit like never before. Restaurants and hotels are getting empty and airlines lose their stock value big time - the first one in UK just went belly up yesterday . We wanted to go for a holiday in April, but guess what they cancelled out flight! We're looking at grim times once this thing is over. Recession in Italy is guaranteed, we just don't know how severe :(

We just got our first case . Guy got back from Italy on the first. Had two days before he went to the doc. So it's coming . Meh

It's everywhere at this point. They actually established that the epicentre in Europe started in late January in Germany, which is how we got it.

drive-by

looks like a good fim... Looking forward to seeing what you get from her.... She does well with topping.. Least mine does... Yields much better than with a single type cola.....

But I can only speak of mine.. But they,,, most OG's,,, fair better with multiple tops over a single cola plant...

GL and Keepem Green my friend.........

Damn,

Do you still have business plans?

I always make plans, not all of them come through though.

drive-by

looks like a good fim... Looking forward to seeing what you get from her.... She does well with topping.. Least mine does... Yields much better than with a single type cola.....

But I can only speak of mine.. But they,,, most OG's,,, fair better with multiple tops over a single cola plant...

GL and Keepem Green my friend.........

She started growing the tops back and looks pretty good :thumb:

The whole coronavirus situation gets weirder every day. The closed all schools in Italy until 15th March, but they might stretch it until early April. There's a new government decree recommending keeping a distance of 1 metre from other people in public and a lot of other measures like staying home for everybody over 60. Economy is getting hit like never before. Restaurants and hotels are getting empty and airlines lose their stock value big time - the first one in UK just went belly up yesterday . We wanted to go for a holiday in April, but guess what they cancelled out flight! We're looking at grim times once this thing is over. Recession in Italy is guaranteed, we just don't know how severe
It's pretty scary....5,000 plus in Italy. I heard that 80% of those who have died also had at least two other factors such as age or compromised lungs such as COPD.

I have both of those conditions. I've also decided to just stay away from people. If they have that bull shit in church tomorrow (everyone get up and greet your neighbors) I'll just sit.

Stay safe brother...:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom