Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yes that’s correct. We just had a 1,100 jump in cases in 24 hrs. Intensive therapy wards in local hospitals are running at 99% capacity... it’s getting very serious and they even started talking about closing the whole region off for as long as 6 months. Old people over 65 are in real risk here and those with underlying conditions are looking at very grim outcome indeed, which is why they can’t take it lightly and should limit going out and contact with other people. Wash your hands after going to the shop and start wearing latex gloves when you really have to.

I’m telling you I haven’t seen anything like that in my whole life!

Yep it’s official the whole Lombardy is shut off for at least a few weeks. I have to tell you that I didn’t see it coming :oops:

Supplies are not a problem, but we can’t leave the region until April. They also shut everything down: schools, museums, swimming pools and spas. Bars and restaurants are open, but they need to provide 1 m of space between people or risk forced shutdown. Supermarkets will be closed on the weekends from now on and the same social distance rule applies. This is the weirdest situation I’ve ever been through.

be careful out there my friend...... your right in the middle of it?

what north/central Italy?

Now I’m in the middle of it!

When I start running out I’ll let you know, but I’m about to flip to plants so I should be ok for the time being :)

Thx anyway :passitleft:

Yes the situation became really serious... not dramatic yet, but it’s probably just a matter of time. We’re at 7,300 people with covid and 330 dead. This might get to 20,000 people easily. I’m really lucky I live quite far away from the epicentre in the very north of Lombardy where there have been very few cases so far and nothing in my village. This is the time of latex gloves and mask even for me. There was a riot today in two prisons, they wanna get out. Hospitals are knee deep in shit. They start running out of beds and the number of ventilators is shrinking... and this is one of the best health services in EU. I hope they’re gonna cope with it when it hits you and it will. Just prepare yourself for it. As I said if you have pre-existing condition adopt all the measures: social distancing, gloves, washing hands, skipping crowded events and not getting in touch with people who already got covid or with anyone who hung out with someone who had it. A bunch of Italian stats: average death age is 81,4, there were no deaths under 50 registered, the most vulnerable are those ones between 65 and 100.

:passitleft:

As long as we don't get it all at once, we're ok - just gotta slow it down as much as we can. But we're all gonna get sick, I think. :straightface:

When I read the history of H1N1 and Swine flu, I feel a lot better about this one. :Namaste:

It won’t kill more than 5% in the West even with 100% spread, but it’s still a lot of people and the most vulnerable are poor countries right now where this rate can hit 20% easily.

It won’t kill more than 5% in the West even with 100% spread, but it’s still a lot of people and the most vulnerable are poor countries right now where this rate can hit 20% easily.

Don't forget that those percentages are only for the tested and confirmed. A LOT of people already caught it and got over it, without ever knowing they had something other than regular flu.

Con what part of Italy are you in? I've read some about Milian? Anywhere close? If o batten he hatches and minimizes everything. But I guess that's well known.....

I know they got places on lockdown over there.. I do hope you'll in the clear of all that..

And they find some vaccination for this shit.

Not a lot of confirmed cases in Ohio yet.

At this point it's just a matter of time.

Don't forget that those percentages are only for the tested and confirmed. A LOT of people already caught it and got over it, without ever knowing they had something other than regular flu.

That's also true but Italy is so far one of the countries that rolled out massive testing with over 30k tests done so far, which is why we're much ahead in terms of seeing the real size of this contagion.

ive heard of 1 case near here but that will change im sure!

Cali has it and Sacramento has it.

Con what part of Italy are you in? I've read some about Milian? Anywhere close? If o batten he hatches and minimizes everything. But I guess that's well known.....

I know they got places on lockdown over there.. I do hope you'll in the clear of all that..

And they find some vaccination for this shit.

I'm in lockdown. I live north of Milan not in the vicinity though. My province has been one of the least affected so far, but this might change obviously. It's become really serious in the last 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom