Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Sparkly bud order of the day then?!
I like them sparkly... :thumb: Its my fav..
Ordered a pack of Exotic Genetix Seeds - Purple Lamborghini today but the BOG is now on the wish list for the next order. :thumb:

Yep, my next post will be on the Seed Addiction Network forum :skeptical:
No way, rehab is for quitters... We just need to grow them faster.:thumb:
That Purple Lamborghini is going to be some killer buds. Purple Urkle x Triple OG.:thumb: That's my kinda strain... I got to see you run those.

The Kandy Apple Kush caught my eye, it uses Obsoul33ts Sour Apple.. also 3 In The Pink looked good... Pink Cookies?? Unreleased strain?.
Incase you were wondering the Triple OG is Constintine, Triangle and Yoda.. How do I know that..? Magic..:Namaste:

Organic Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #6:

DSC050065.JPG

Organic Jilly Bean-Pheno #2:

DSC050365.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I like them sparkly... :thumb: Its my fav..

No way, rehab is for quitters... We just need to grow them faster.:thumb:
That Purple Lamborghini is going to be some killer buds. Purple Urkle x Triple OG.:thumb: That's my kinda strain... I got to see you run those.

The Kandy Apple Kush caught my eye, it uses Obsoul33ts Sour Apple.. also 3 In The Pink looked good... Pink Cookies?? Unreleased strain?.
Incase you were wondering the Triple OG is Constintine, Triangle and Yoda.. How do I know that..? Magic..:Namaste:

Triangle is one of my favorites Goes with everything. :thumb:

Yeah man my lists suck lol. I was stuck between PL, Blue Steel and Meltdown.. Intergalactic, Pink, 3 in the Pink, The Labyrinth were right there in the next running though. I'm actually proud of myself for keeping to only one. Blue Steel was so close to an add on. :phew:

Oh, Pink Cookies, check out 3 in the Pink :high-five:

Triangle is one of my favorites Goes with everything. :thumb:

Yeah man my lists suck lol. I was stuck between PL, Blue Steel and Meltdown.. Intergalactic, Pink, 3 in the Pink, The Labyrinth were right there in the next running though. I'm actually proud of myself for keeping to only one. Blue Steel was so close to an add on. :phew:

Oh, Pink Cookies, check out 3 in the Pink :high-five:

I feel like I'm in another world! Is it hard to get seeds over the water to the uk? I've not heard of many strains that pop up on here. We seem to be ten years behind you!

I feel like I'm in another world! Is it hard to get seeds over the water to the uk? I've not heard of many strains that pop up on here. We seem to be ten years behind you!

A lot of the flood has been due to otherwise med only breeders coming out since rec legalization. A lot of them have been around for years but never start a site because of all the issues going into the rec market. More and more are using Instagrizzle and things of that nature instead. There are some killer genetics on this side of the pond though.

Prime example. Breeders picture.
Myco-Tek Seed Co's via Ethos - Cookies clone only breeder :) I get to play with some of her genetics soon.
cookies-1.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom