Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile245610541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029454691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206179842.jpg

Finishing up the sixth week on a random bag seed. First time grow too! I'm pretty excited.

how do yo move pics from 1 gallery to another? thanks for any info

I'm not sure you can once it's finalized. Usually the mods are pretty quick to catch it but it's busy season. There should be a 'report' button or link on the pic page itself. Probably the quickest way to get a hold of staff. Otherwise you could reload them to the correct gallery and they'll clean up later. I think that was the biggest challenge in the learning curve here. Remembering to set the right gallery lol. Took me a while.

thank you i downloaded pics in 2 galleries the plants and buds and the default which i think is the members gallery. i should be able to click on my photos and drag them into the reply box correct?

thank you i downloaded pics in 2 galleries the plants and buds and the default which i think is the members gallery. i should be able to click on my photos and drag them into the reply box correct?

I'm on a PC and there's a photo tab to the left just under where I'm typing. Click that and the pics come up in a pop up. Click the pic and it links it here on the thread. I've desperately tried to forget my brief phone experience here so I won't be much help if your on a phone :laughtwo:

ill keep f'n with it ill figure it out. ill contact a moderator if i keep having problems.thx for your time. i cant drag and insert my photos it just appears as text.

ill keep f'n with it ill figure it out. ill contact a moderator if i keep having problems.thx for your time. i cant drag and insert my photos it just appears as text.

You on a phone/pad or PC? About the only two galleries I use is Member Gallery for on topic, anything with mj stuff in it, and then I scroll way down to Off topic when uploading. From there it's click the my photos tab lower left on the reply screen. Pop up comes up with all my pics regardless of gallery and I click the one I want. No dragging here. Quite a bit different than P's place for sure. You'll get it though :)

Here are some screen shots of the PC photo insert process.
Hope it helps. (I have no idea what happens when using Phone or Tablet)

16866.jpg

22521.jpg

32017.jpg

Sweet! Rep worthy indeed! Thanks Gazoo :passitleft:

I do everything the same but the button on step 1. I use My Photos tab instead.

Thanks Gypsy, Much appreciated.

Remembering back I could of used a picture or two. :oops:

I figured the Pictures are much easier then trying to type it out, my mind runs a little off-center
so things can get misunderstood:confused:

Back
Top Bottom