Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

A couple shots of the gals in my flowering room. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC028886.JPG

DSC028786.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Hempy? Lucas formula? Nice flowers lol

Citrus Berry #2 Organic soil - Kimbo Kush X Orange Valley OG, Flower Cycle: 56-63 days @ 50 days, just starting to turn colors.

DSCN22624.JPG

Citrus Berry #1 organic soil - @ 62 days almost done fattening up

DSCN22695.JPG

Citrus Berry #3 organic soil - @ 50 days, Kimbo leaning pheno.. she's up past the lights, a big girl like her Kimbo Mom.

DSCN22524.JPG

Devils Tit # 2 organic soil @ 68 days. Sativa leaning pheno.. curly tips are genetics - freaked me out at first!

DSCN2259_2_.JPG

Citrus Berry #4 organic @ 58 days - top cola... getting some foxy shadizzzles

DSCN22555.JPG

Since we've now reached page 420 of this wonderful eye candy thread I just had to post a photo of the gals before days end. Enjoy and excellent work my friends!:bravo:

Organic Silver Fox-Pheno #2:
DSC025687.JPG

DSC025747.JPG

DSC025799.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'll throw in a little organic American Pie :party:
:slide:
American_Pie10.jpg

Don't touch the Dark Angel x Permafrost until after 8pm though lol. For such a scrawny stinky little thing she sure has some potency. I may have to cough up a few bucks and get it tested. There's something in there that could put down a charging rhino :trance:
Dark_Angel_x_Permafrost7.jpg
:Namaste:

She's so sweet sour earthy dank fruity you would love her!

Ordered a pack of Exotic Genetix Seeds - Purple Lamborghini today but the BOG is now on the wish list for the next order. :thumb:

Yep, my next post will be on the Seed Addiction Network forum :skeptical:

420-magazine-mobile425248028.jpg

Pardon me for jumping in on your thread. I'm relatively new and hoped you'd enjoy the pic. Kiwi Skunk, given as a freebie but ended up as a life saver! Took down two days ago, curing as we speak.

420-magazine-mobile1893633259.jpg

Thank you :)

Jump right in Joe. Glad you found us! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom