Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

It's very hard to tell without some natural colored light but if I had to guess, I would say it looks the FBI is using a black light to investigate a sex crime.... What did you do to her??.. lol.

lol. Me and the new Gf do get a lil wild but I don't think we've made it inside the tent.. yet

Not my grow. A friend from another forum, but he said I could post some his stuff here :) Thank you dazed1 hope you pay us a visit!
The trich carpet on this one is amazing. :love:
Myco-Tek Seed Co's - Missing Link day 65
dazed1_s_missing_link.JPG

:Namaste:
Awesome plant and even cooler name lol!

Awesome plant and even cooler name lol!

Thanks! I'm passing on all the compliments lol. The breeder is a friend of mine. He's got a few cool names. I like this one and especially Thank You Jerry as a tribute to JJ at Topdawg. They grew up together and I thought that was a pretty cool way to thank him for the foot in the breeding door.

What's up Dazed1 and welcome...:welcome:

I would like to compliment you on your work and all those bad ass strains..:bravo:
Fantastic job.. I was window shopping seed banks today and I was eyeballing some Orange Chameleon.. The parents had my mouth watering...:thumb:

Awe sorry about that lol. Dazed is another killer grower and all around good dude from the breeders forum. Not the breeder himself. Amazingly I'm actually talking to the breeder now. I got his busy ass to stop lol :) The message is relayed :high-five:

strains are not mine i just grew that particular 1. there are a bunch of interesting crosses. he's got good chem crosses and cookies to. more coming in a short time. ogkb and dosi crosses on the way. gg#4 backcrossed to missing link(gg#4 x gg#4/3chems) = 3 gorillas

strains are not mine i just grew that particular 1. there are a bunch of interesting crosses. he's got good chem crosses and cookies to. more coming in a short time. ogkb and dosi crosses on the way. gg#4 backcrossed to missing link(gg#4 x gg#4/3chems) = 3 gorillas
Oops... my bad, some times I smoke to much and get confused( Happens multiple times per day), stupid e nail. .. Some nice ass crosses coming up and you killed it with that missing link too.. Good stuff and welcome to the forums...

Oops... my bad, some times I smoke to much and get confused( Happens multiple times per day), stupid e nail. .. Some nice ass crosses coming up and you killed it with that missing link too.. Good stuff and welcome to the forums...

Ha! No my lack of clarity seems to be all over the boards lately. Too much on my mind and posting too fast.. and well yeah, confusion :rofl:

You know when you get old, they say the first thing to go in the memory.. I forgot the second.. Keepem Green

You know when you get old, they say the first thing to go in the memory.. I forgot the second.. Keepem Green

And that's one of the good things about being a lifelong smoker. When we do get old and start to forget things, we're experienced, y'know? We got skills baby! Nothing new here, no show, keep moving along.

:laugh:

And that's one of the good things about being a lifelong smoker. When we do get old and start to forget things, we're experienced, y'know? We got skills baby! Nothing new here, no show, keep moving along.

:laugh:

Lol, when I do get old and start forgetting things nobody going to notice... might as well start practicing now.:thumb:

So close... Purple Urkle @ 8.5 weeks.. she's ready but I want here flushed a little bit more..
20170510_231957.jpg

Holy Crap, Wood! I just noticed - you won both Plant and Nug last month? :yahoo: Nice work!

(I haven't been paying attention the past couple months)

Rrrrrreps for that!

Hey All just show 'in her off.
I re-worked her grow area, the back corner of a utility closet. It was a almost 38" X 48" square she was tucked into. Now she has 64" X 60"-ish to stretch out in. I opened her up by re-tying down and I could hear her say Thank You!!

JUST RETIED DOWN

2017-05-11_027.JPG

GLORY SHOTS..... she is starting strong

2017-05-11_025.png

2017-05-11_021.png

2017-05-11_018.png

2017-05-11_014.png

2017-05-11_011.png

2017-05-11_008-100precentzoom.png

2017-05-11_007.png

MORE TO COME...!! and...Peace.....

:420: