Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

IMG_074637.JPG

A youngish Peyote Purple.

Trimmed a little of the dry lower buds on the hanging Gobillygoo last night.
I was upset at first that the pic blurred, but the more I looked at it,
the more it looked like the bud on the left has a bad case of the Atokina'
Gobillygoo_15.jpg

American Pie breakfast again. :) Certainly puts a different perspective on life.
American_Pie9.jpg

:Namaste:

I have three LEDs, but that particular one is this. Vintage Grow HIGH YIELD Full Spectrum Hydroponics 45W LED Grow Light Bulb Lamp - Best of all Plant Lights for Indoor Growing of Cannabis Marijuana Weed

I have three LEDs, but that particular one is this. Vintage Grow HIGH YIELD Full Spectrum Hydroponics 45W LED Grow Light Bulb Lamp - Best of all Plant Lights for Indoor Growing of Cannabis Marijuana Wee

Thank you! I recognized the counter sinks. I picked up a few of the $30-ish same wattage Growstar brand and I love them for clones, seedlings and early veg. I have yet to take them further by flowering but seeing that answered a few questions lol. These little panels are pretty amazing for what they are.

OH if you can edit that link out of your post still it will save you a minor hand slap from the mods lol. You can blame me if they get you. I'm long overdue :)

Thanks again!:Namaste:

Thank you! I recognized the counter sinks. I picked up a few of the $30-ish same wattage Growstar brand and I love them for clones, seedlings and early veg. I have yet to take them further by flowering but seeing that answered a few questions lol. These little panels are pretty amazing for what they are.

OH if you can edit that link out of your post still it will save you a minor hand slap from the mods lol. You can blame me if they get you. I'm long overdue :)

Thanks again!:Namaste:

Thanks for the heads up! I also have the Lightimetunnel LED Plant Grow Light 300W Full Spectrum Lamp with Anti-Fire Casing for Greenhouse Hydroponic Plant Growth, the Niello ultra-thin & ultra-light LED Grow Light Panel 45W 225 LEDs 6-Band Full Spectrum Include UV IR for Indoor Plants Growing, and the E27 45W Led Grow Light Gianor Full Spectrum Led Grow Bulb 78PCs SMD 5730 Chips Greenhouse Growing and Flowering Lamps for Indoor Garden Hydroponic, on my babies. It's been a lonnnng journey...lbvs. You should check out my journal whenever you get a chance. ..

hey hey. these pics were taken day 27/28 since the flip. from bottom to top and around and down: cindy 99 (in a 3 gal pot the rest are in 7's), kali and the choc. fac., space, sensi star (flicted genetics), super lemon haze, and strawberry amnesia. took the auto early ..needed the meds but, left part of it. you may see it's leaves in the bottom of the pic. have a good week all. k'den
22507.jpg
32009.jpg
7900.jpg

Your beautiful plants are expending energy holding themselves up.
If you gave them some support they can spend the energy saved to fatten up.
Bamboo stakes and zip ties
Or
New school yoyo plant supports

Thank you I never looked at it like that. I have two plants chained up they seem to be doing really well the other two was to tall for the cains I have. I will be tying them up once i get some more cains

Back
Top Bottom