Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

e g, WC is in my on deck circle. soaking her tomorrow.

how many weeks did she take to finish?

8-10 weeks from flip. I ran that one longer to the point of foxtail and a few hidden nanners. It's really good, but I liked the stuff in the 8-10 week range better. A good part of the reason this one cured a year lol. It's a really nice strain. I think you'll like it. I'll get back to it someday myself. :)

Well I happen to have acouple new pics to post... Just don't mind my crude trim job,, Miss J does alot better...

bdog3.jpg

bdog2.jpg

bdog1.jpg

bdog.jpg

Well have agreat evening all.. And Keepem Green

Hey Gang just to add a few pic's.... This is the freebie fem seed I started with my Autoflower. They both popped up the last week of January and the Auto has been in jars for 2 weeks now. She is just getting going, I F'ed up and had nuit mix for the Auto left over, very strong and feed her it by mistake. Note the tips... flushed the shit out of her 7 days ago and got her on 12/12 from 18/4.
I wished I had a bit more room for her but. Will start thinning her out in the next week or so. Getting her to focus on her tops!!

She is just showing trich's and filling in, with a fruity/citrus and faint diesel-chemical musk coming on strong!! TICK-TICK-TICK.....fuse is lite!!

2017-05-04_001.png

2017-05-04_002.png

2017-05-04_004.png

2017-05-04_005.png

2017-05-04_007.png

2017-05-04_009.png

THESE ARE WITH THE LED ON...

2017-05-04_010.png

2017-05-04_012.png

2017-05-04_011.png

Also if anyone could chime in, This is my first time with a LED source: 600 Watt unit w/ veg and flower switches. I have been running it with both on and was wondering if I should kill the veg panel in the last 6-8 weeks.
It wont shift any wattage to the flower panel but the energy savings and little less heat will help. Thanks in advance and ...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste:
Im new to led also but i was told to leave both switches on during bloom. I have also heard people say they get better results with both switches on during veg also. I use veg only for about a week or two when they are seedlings then i flip both on, thats just me. Maybe someone more experienced will chime in.✌

Im new to led also but i was told to leave both switches on during bloom. I have also heard people say they get better results with both switches on during veg also. I use veg only for about a week or two when they are seedlings then i flip both on, thats just me. Maybe someone more experienced will chime in.✌

It's mostly case by case depending on what it is you wish to accomplish IMO. During a typical production run for me it would be more blues in early to mid veg. Introduce reds for late veg, transition and flower. Once the buds start to swell I kind of like to switch to straight red for cooler temps, that extra potent resin, and when it applies.. killer dark seeds :)

:passitleft:

The last of the early sample of Gobillygoo. When I opened the jar it smelled like tangy blueberry muffins. No bakery flavor though thankfully lol. Super smooth and extremely intricate flavor. A little Urkle, a little Sin City, intertwined with a mostly Blue Magoo candy. OMG :love:

Gobillygoo_ES_1.jpg

Gobillygoo_ES_2.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom