Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Triangle is one of my favorites Goes with everything. :thumb:

Yeah man my lists suck lol. I was stuck between PL, Blue Steel and Meltdown.. Intergalactic, Pink, 3 in the Pink, The Labyrinth were right there in the next running though. I'm actually proud of myself for keeping to only one. Blue Steel was so close to an add on. :phew:

Oh, Pink Cookies, check out 3 in the Pink :high-five:

the labyrinth x2. thats on my short list or sizzurp

A lot of the flood has been due to otherwise med only breeders coming out since rec legalization. A lot of them have been around for years but never start a site because of all the issues going into the rec market. More and more are using Instagrizzle and things of that nature instead. There are some killer genetics on this side of the pond though.

Prime example. Breeders picture.
Myco-Tek Seed Co's via Ethos - Cookies clone only breeder :) I get to play with some of her genetics soon.
cookies-1.jpg

:Namaste:
. FIRE.........nice looking flower

this is my own cross Widow x Querkle 5 weeks under Timber LED - Vero240 COB
soil mix, Happy Frog x Roots Lite, some Roots powdered amendments, and fed lightly Roots Buddha Grow, Bloom and Trinity

MG32c_WQ_b5_2.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_14.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_12.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_15.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_7.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_10.jpg

Just thought I would show this bud super danky just found it today on my vacation super danky people were staring at me and it stunk up the whole cab on the ride to the motel grown in Hawaii Girl Scout cookies

420-magazine-mobile575714265.jpg

this is my own cross Widow x Querkle 5 weeks under Timber LED - Vero240 COB
soil mix, Happy Frog x Roots Lite, some Roots powdered amendments, and fed lightly Roots Buddha Grow, Bloom and Trinity

MG32c_WQ_b5_2.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_14.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_12.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_15.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_7.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b5_10.jpg

Hahaha loving the sugar coating on them buds mate. Frosty and warnings of icy surfaces ;)

Organic Silver Fox-Pheno #2 (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x G.D.P.):

DSC053974.JPG

DSC053904.JPG

DSC053862.JPG

DSC053698.JPG

DSC053718.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That's what I'm talking about!!!! What a lovely way to start the day. Big bud breakfast show ;) cheers cola monster

Right back at ya JoetheChro & welcome to the best cannabis forum on earth!:high-five:

Organic AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #1:

DSC051245.JPG

DSC051404.JPG

DSC053047.JPG

DSC051106.JPG

DSC053255.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Learning bud shots nyc diesel.
Also my best onr candy cane autis over 4 feet and griwing daily third week flower.

Well I just got a shot of a bud from my Candy. She went 10 weeks in flower.. Yield was nice 6 plus ozs easily. Alot of 'spears'.
c259.jpg

Keepem Green

Learning bud shots nyc diesel.
Also my best onr candy cane autis over 4 feet and griwing daily third week flower.
420-magazine-mobile1400628435.jpg
candy cane auto.
420-magazine-mobile1143025836.jpg
nyc d auto

Back
Top Bottom