CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Veg Room #1
We are seeing life! Hulkberry is up. Most of the cups are showing the telltale signs of something stirring beneath the surface and I expect to see most of them tomorrow. They all got misted again both this morning and this evening and all seems well. No signs of mice have been seen.

Veg Room #2
Today was feeding and watering day in advanced veg. The wet/dry cycle has shortened from 9 days to 4 days. New growth is popping up to the canopy all over the place and there are 2 or 3 of them that seriously need training at this point. I didn't do any of that. I would have pictures of all of this but my camera batteries died taking the bloom room shots. Three pictures is all I was able to achieve until I next drive into a city with a store that sells batteries at a decent price, tomorrow. With the feeding and watering this evening, I expect the growth spurt to continue. We will probably be uppotting soon to their final 5g containers. The time frame for this move is to have this done before the beginning of the 3rd week in this room so that we have at least 2 weeks to fill out the new container before moving to bloom, knowing that during the first 2 weeks of bloom the roots will continue to stretch. I feel comfortable of having strong plants going into the fruiting stage giving them this final month to spread out their roots.

Bloom Room
Today was 4 days between waterings, so I watered everyone, including the two Bushmans that could be pulled at any time. The one we have been watching continues to develop and I can see the red pistils pulling back into the bud a bit more each day. Tomorrow or the next day, I plan on assembling my trimming crew and we will deal with this... tonight I am going to be lazy and work with the product we pulled earlier in the week.

Bushmans 1
DSCF0507.JPG

Bushmans 2
DSCF0508.JPG

Amnesia F2 #1
DSCF0509.JPG

Amnesia F2 #2
Camera batteries died. More pictures tomorrow.

Harvest Area
The product put into the curing jar last evening rose up to 72% RH overnight. At least I am consistent, because I usually pull out of the drying room at about this stage, thinking I went too long. This evening I have dumped this harvest into a cardboard tray to allow it to dry a little more, while I work with it, pulling out twigs and cutting back the buds into a consistent size, while making it look a lot more appealing. Yes, I smoked a joint of this not yet cured pot, and was not impressed. @Jon will understand this comment; at the moment it is C quality. Once we get this dried out a bit more and get some cure into it, I expect the quality to dramatically increase.

Veg Room #1
We are seeing life! Hulkberry is up. Most of the cups are showing the telltale signs of something stirring beneath the surface and I expect to see most of them tomorrow. They all got misted again both this morning and this evening and all seems well. No signs of mice have been seen.

Veg Room #2
Today was feeding and watering day in advanced veg. The wet/dry cycle has shortened from 9 days to 4 days. New growth is popping up to the canopy all over the place and there are 2 or 3 of them that seriously need training at this point. I didn't do any of that. I would have pictures of all of this but my camera batteries died taking the bloom room shots. Three pictures is all I was able to achieve until I next drive into a city with a store that sells batteries at a decent price, tomorrow. With the feeding and watering this evening, I expect the growth spurt to continue. We will probably be uppotting soon to their final 5g containers. The time frame for this move is to have this done before the beginning of the 3rd week in this room so that we have at least 2 weeks to fill out the new container before moving to bloom, knowing that during the first 2 weeks of bloom the roots will continue to stretch. I feel comfortable of having strong plants going into the fruiting stage giving them this final month to spread out their roots.

Bloom Room
Today was 4 days between waterings, so I watered everyone, including the two Bushmans that could be pulled at any time. The one we have been watching continues to develop and I can see the red pistils pulling back into the bud a bit more each day. Tomorrow or the next day, I plan on assembling my trimming crew and we will deal with this... tonight I am going to be lazy and work with the product we pulled earlier in the week.

Bushmans 1
DSCF0507.JPG

Bushmans 2
DSCF0508.JPG

Amnesia F2 #1
DSCF0509.JPG

Amnesia #2
Camera batteries died. More pictures tomorrow.

Harvest Area
The product put into the curing jar last evening rose up to 72% RH overnight. At least I am consistent, because I usually pull out of the drying room at about this stage, thinking I went too long. This evening I have dumped this harvest into a cardboard tray to allow it to dry a little more, while I work with it, pulling out twigs and cutting back the buds into a consistent size, while making it look a lot more appealing. Yes, I smoked a joint of this not yet cured pot, and was not impressed. @Jon will understand this comment; at the moment it is C quality. Once we get this dried out a bit more and get some cure into it, I expect the quality to dramatically increase.
:rofl:

I understand it all too well.

Yay for the Hulkberry!

We have another new plant making its way to the surface in Veg Room #1, one of the Green Cracks. Hulkberry has fully emerged and is spreading her wings. This new grow has officially started and maybe by this afternoon we will see more plants that are wanting to play.

DSCF0511.JPG
DSCF0510.JPG
One by one they come up, hopefully! Hulk came out nice and green and healthy looking, if you put any stock into what the plant looks like upon first sprout. I do.

One by one they come up, hopefully! Hulk came out nice and green and healthy looking, if you put any stock into what the plant looks like upon first sprout. I do.
so far so good on the Jon method of germinating... the extra 1/2 inch of soil is helping get the helmets off it seems.

so far so good on the Jon method of germinating... the extra 1/2 inch of soil is helping get the helmets off it seems.
It won't last. Just ask any of my ex-girlfriends.

:laugh:

Last night I harvested the next Bushmans. She was extremely sticky and despite all the problems during this grow, we ended up with an estimated 4.3 oz dry from this 5 gallon container. She was washed and now hangs in our bud washing room with a light fan on her to get rid of the excess water. Tomorrow we move her to the drying tent to slow dry for a while.
DSCF0518.JPG

Here are how the buds looked at the end:
DSCF0517.JPG
DSCF0516.JPG
DSCF0515.JPG
DSCF0514.JPG
DSCF0513.JPG

Next, the trichome shots right at the tip tops of the buds. I would have more than these three, except the microscope lost its charge as I was taking them. This plant was definitely ripe and ready to be harvested. I have strong hopes for this smoke.

2022_04_15_16_38_55_686.jpg
2022_04_15_16_37_08_093.jpg
2022_04_15_16_36_51_975.jpg

In the veg room, still no new ones up as of the last check, and I have not been up there yet this morning.
DSCF0512.JPG

Last night I harvested the next Bushmans. She was extremely sticky and despite all the problems during this grow, we ended up with an estimated 4.3 oz dry from this 5 gallon container. She was washed and now hangs in our bud washing room with a light fan on her to get rid of the excess water. Tomorrow we move her to the drying tent to slow dry for a while.
DSCF0518.JPG

Here are how the buds looked at the end:
DSCF0517.JPG
DSCF0516.JPG
DSCF0515.JPG
DSCF0514.JPG
DSCF0513.JPG

Next, the trichome shots right at the tip tops of the buds. I would have more than these three, except the microscope lost its charge as I was taking them. This plant was definitely ripe and ready to be harvested. I have strong hopes for this smoke.

2022_04_15_16_38_55_686.jpg
2022_04_15_16_37_08_093.jpg
2022_04_15_16_36_51_975.jpg

In the veg room, still no new ones up as of the last check, and I have not been up there yet this morning.
DSCF0512.JPG
Excellent timing on the Bushmans, congrats on number two. The buds look delicious.

Come on GTH and SL! Get up!

Wow. I am still attempting to smoke my wake up joint. About another inch of it to go. I am stoned. Can't even finish a joint stoned. Em likes. :ganjamon:

Just after two days in the jar, this smoke is significantly better. Taste is still green and harshness is still there, but wow. (just a sec, let me see if I can finish this joint)
nope, couldn't do it; I still had 1/4 inch to go. This is a good sativa high, mostly in my head. I feel energized and ready to start my day. Now I am going to go run some errands, get new batteries, see how outrageous prices are in the grocery store, eat breakfast, and eventually find my way back home. Bushmans is up to a B+. Let's see how long it lasts.

Wow. I am still attempting to smoke my wake up joint. About another inch of it to go. I am stoned. Can't even finish a joint stoned. Em likes. :ganjamon:

Just after two days in the jar, this smoke is significantly better. Taste is still green and harshness is still there, but wow. (just a sec, let me see if I can finish this joint)
nope, couldn't do it; I still had 1/4 inch to go. This is a good sativa high, mostly in my head. I feel energized and ready to start my day. Now I am going to go run some errands, get new batteries, see how outrageous prices are in the grocery store, eat breakfast, and eventually find my way back home. Bushmans is up to a B+. Let's see how long it lasts.
Best Em post in a while!!!! I love this one!!!!

Of course, a Jon post wouldn't be complete without one rib, so here we go....

I remember the first time I tried to smoke a joint. Ah, nostalgia.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smoke test, Day 2 of cure: Four hours and I still feel it. @CannaPot Bushmans has it going on!

Veg Room #1 - No change. Still 2 above the surface and waiting on 4 more.
DSCF0519.JPG

Veg Room #2 - Huge change. We got the growth spurt I was expecting. Side growth is exploding all over the room. In one case node 1 shoots are now at the canopy! Training had to be done. Instead of my metal hoops, this time I tried the garden wire tied to the fan leaf beneath it that I have seen several of you doing. M likes... this works well and ends up being very tidy. Some more very serious bug spray was sprayed all around top and underneath... it has been 9 days since their last chemical attack. Have I mentioned that I hate, absolutely hate, can I make it any more clear, I hate thrips.
DSCF0522.JPG
DSCF0521.JPG
DSCF0520.JPG

Bloom Room - We are down to three! The last Bushmans is going to be pulled Sunday afternoon when the crew is available. It's not a big deal and it will take us less than an hour to trim out this last one with each of us taking a branch, but it will be good to have everyone together again... it has been a long winter.
DSCF0523.JPG

Harvest Area - The last pull has now dried to the point that I can kill the fan in the stage 1 drying room and later today we will move the no longer dripping wet buds into my 2x2 drying tent.
DSCF0525.JPG

Smoke test, Day 2 of cure: Four hours and I still feel it. @CannaPot Bushmans has it going on!

Veg Room #1 - No change. Still 2 above the surface and waiting on 4 more.
DSCF0519.JPG

Veg Room #2 - Huge change. We got the growth spurt I was expecting. Side growth is exploding all over the room. In one case node 1 shoots are now at the canopy! Training had to be done. Instead of my metal hoops, this time I tried the garden wire tied to the fan leaf beneath it that I have seen several of you doing. M likes... this works well and ends up being very tidy. Some more very serious bug spray was sprayed all around top and underneath... it has been 9 days since their last chemical attack. Have I mentioned that I hate, absolutely hate, can I make it any more clear, I hate thrips.
DSCF0522.JPG
DSCF0521.JPG
DSCF0520.JPG

Bloom Room - We are down to three! The last Bushmans is going to be pulled Sunday afternoon when the crew is available. It's not a big deal and it will take us less than an hour to trim out this last one with each of us taking a branch, but it will be good to have everyone together again... it has been a long winter.
DSCF0523.JPG

Harvest Area - The last pull has now dried to the point that I can kill the fan in the stage 1 drying room and later today we will move the no longer dripping wet buds into my 2x2 drying tent.
DSCF0525.JPG
My GOD, the explosion of veg growth is insane! They just went nuts, huh? DAMN. Awesome green. I notice you doing something I do too - you have a temp/rh gauge sitting on the plant soil surface, yes? I like to do that to know what my "lower" level RH is. In your case with that glorious room it's not necessary (at least in the current scenario) as it appears you don't at all suffer from the dreaded "one RH below, different RH up top" thing that happens in tents.

A real, dedicated drying 2x2 eh? What a great idea. I can get a cheapie 2x2 just to dry in for like $65 I bet. I may just do that. The 3x3 I'm using was only $85, I would have been happy to get one grow out of it. But a cheapie 2x2 is more than adequate to dry in. Yay.

Congrats on the gorgeous harvest. More to come. That big dark girl looks evil. The good evil. Lol.

:green_heart:

Veg Room #1
Bad news... we still have 4 no shows. Maybe they were too deep? Didn't like the dry soil on top? I hate this stage of the growth cycle. I am going to have to pick out some alternatives because it has been a week. I think I am going to plant them directly in those same cups, near an edge so I can tell if it is them or the originally intended seed. If two come up, I will replant one of them.
DSCF0526.JPG

Veg Room #2
I waited too long to reapply the serious bug spray, I should not have assumed I had them running. One of the White Widows got attacked pretty badly and several infected fan leaves have been cut away. Every 3 or 4 days from now on... bugs are a constant issue around here. Other than that, and even in that one, we are seeing rapid growth and great lift. Two days into the water cycle and they are still nowhere close to needing water. We are at day 7 in this room and one week from the scheduled uppotting. Let's see how well they do.
DSCF0527.JPG

Bloom Room
Today we are going to ignore the two Amnesia F2s that are still finishing up and with plenty of white pistils. Today we concentrate on Bushmans #3, because she is getting chopped this afternoon. I am going to finish up with a second post that will concentrate on the microscope pictures of the trichomes at the top of the buds. On this post I will highlight the regular camera, mostly in the macro mode, with pretty pictures of the evil looking buds. Please excuse the dry leaves and signs of former thrip infestation, look beyond those to the buds themselves. They are each, trichome laden bundles of goodness, just begging to find their way into my bowl. Today, they start that final journey.
DSCF0533.JPG
DSCF0532.JPG
DSCF0531.JPG
DSCF0530.JPG
DSCF0529.JPG
DSCF0528.JPG

Here are some micro shots of the trichomes on our dark lady Bushmans. All of these locations were up at the top of the buds on the topmost calyx. I do believe she is ready, at 59 days of bloom, and 7 months, 3 weeks and 4 days of life. It has been a long long journey my little beauty; welcome to a glorious end.

2022_04_17_10_59_12_912.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_43_722.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_35_680.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_02_394.jpg
2022_04_17_10_57_55_666.jpg
2022_04_17_10_56_49_735.jpg

2022_04_17_10_59_01_814.jpg

Here are some micro shots of the trichomes on our dark lady Bushmans. All of these locations were up at the top of the buds on the topmost calyx. I do believe she is ready, at 59 days of bloom, and 7 months, 3 weeks and 4 days of life. It has been a long long journey my little beauty; welcome to a glorious end.

2022_04_17_10_59_12_912.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_43_722.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_35_680.jpg
2022_04_17_10_58_02_394.jpg
2022_04_17_10_57_55_666.jpg
2022_04_17_10_56_49_735.jpg

2022_04_17_10_59_01_814.jpg
Nice everything else, but damn on those four. Did you try watering on top after three or four days of nothing? Maybe you're right about the dry thing, I don't know. How long were your tap roots? I find that makes a difference. Or heck maybe they were just seeds that wouldn't sprout regardless, they're out there too. Oh well.

I'm really enjoying your journal. Watching all parts of the grow at once is fun. Looks exhausting, but for a job I've had worse ;)

Back
Top Bottom