CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

The first Bushmans has been harvested. The other two are not ready yet, maybe a few more days. This one hasn't had a white pistil for at least a week. Amber is 20%+ and everyone is dying for a taste. She got chopped, rough trimmed, washed and now is drying. A little bit of it is laying in my oven right now at 200 degrees, quick drying it for 20 minutes or so for a first taste of some test buds. It will be rough, but the trichomes are too impressive to not want to try it early. By the way, we had well developed buds clear down at the bottom of the canopy and we got what looks like 3 or 4 ounces dry weight off of this first plant. I am very pleased and probably will be even more so after we try this early sample. I hope all of you are having at least as enjoyable of a Saturday night!
Congratulations on the first Bushmans!! Hope the tester gets you wasted when you're done coughing. :rofl:

Veg Room #1
Finally the plants got their roots into the bottom supersoil and started pulling water. It has been 9 days since that first watering, with 2 inbetween waterings on the outside edges in that time. Today they got a good proper watering to runoff. I expect to see a growth spurt.
DSCF0460.JPG

Veg Room #2
This evening we will transfer the plants to this room for their final month of veg.

App Check
This pretty much shows me on one screen where we are at with the entire grow operation with widgets from the Days Counter app. There are more details in the actual app that show total grow time and a few more details, but the essentials are here on one handy screen of my smartphone:
DSCF0471.JPG

Bloom Room
Let me start off today's entry by thanking @CannaPot seeds for sponsoring this Bushman's and Amnesia F2 grow. These plants are doing fantastically well and are producing lots of very potent trichome loaded buds. Last night we smoked some of the buds right off of the first Bushman's to reach harvest (at 49 days) and we were very impressed. Even quick dried, they got us all very stoned and it lasted well into the night. I can't wait to try some that has been properly dried and cured!

The next Bushman is pretty much ready to go now too. I haven't pulled her yet today, because there is too much going on, on this 77 degree sunny day in Missouri, and I want to be outside. I will probably pull her tomorrow and I have my eyes on the third one too, since she is maybe 3 or 4 days away from harvest.

The Amnesia F2s are doing quite well here at the end too, and we will get some good pictures of them soon. They were scrawny scraggly looking plants for a while and I didn't have much hopes of much weight at harvest, but here in the last weeks they have really been piling on some additional weight! We are going to get 2 or 3 ounces out of each of those plants too. I expect 2 more weeks on them, and they have definitely gotten their last feeding.

Speaking of feeding... It has been almost 4 weeks since the Bushman's last feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM. Only now am I starting to see indications of an actual deficiency, and it is exactly what you would expect to see here at the end, phosphorus is lacking. It took this much time to deplete the phosphorus in this system or at least finally dissolve the nutrient pellets in the GeoFlora so that we started to see this deficiency! This is very impressive! Geoflora goes a lot further than many are thinking, and if you are frugal at the end of your grow by not giving that last feeding, it becomes a very economical nutrient system.
DSCF0466.JPG

Here are some bud shots of the next one to be pulled, Bushmans #2:
DSCF0464.JPG
DSCF0463.JPG
DSCF0462.JPG
DSCF0461.JPG

Drying Room
This is a shot of the stage one drying rack in the spare bathroom that we use to bud wash. After a couple of days of hanging in here with a fan on them to get rid of the excess water, they will be moved upstairs to the drying tent to slow dry for 3-5 more days.
DSCF0469.JPG

DSCF0465.JPG

Veg Room #1
Finally the plants got their roots into the bottom supersoil and started pulling water. It has been 9 days since that first watering, with 2 inbetween waterings on the outside edges in that time. Today they got a good proper watering to runoff. I expect to see a growth spurt.
DSCF0460.JPG

Veg Room #2
This evening we will transfer the plants to this room for their final month of veg.

App Check
This pretty much shows me on one screen where we are at with the entire grow operation with widgets from the Days Counter app. There are more details in the actual app that show total grow time and a few more details, but the essentials are here on one handy screen of my smartphone:
DSCF0471.JPG

Bloom Room
Let me start off today's entry by thanking @CannaPot seeds for sponsoring this Bushman's and Amnesia F2 grow. These plants are doing fantastically well and are producing lots of very potent trichome loaded buds. Last night we smoked some of the buds right off of the first Bushman's to reach harvest (at 49 days) and we were very impressed. Even quick dried, they got us all very stoned and it lasted well into the night. I can't wait to try some that has been properly dried and cured!

The next Bushman is pretty much ready to go now too. I haven't pulled her yet today, because there is too much going on, on this 77 degree sunny day in Missouri, and I want to be outside. I will probably pull her tomorrow and I have my eyes on the third one too, since she is maybe 3 or 4 days away from harvest.

The Amnesia F2s are doing quite well here at the end too, and we will get some good pictures of them soon. They were scrawny scraggly looking plants for a while and I didn't have much hopes of much weight at harvest, but here in the last weeks they have really been piling on some additional weight! We are going to get 2 or 3 ounces out of each of those plants too. I expect 2 more weeks on them, and they have definitely gotten their last feeding.

Speaking of feeding... It has been almost 4 weeks since the Bushman's last feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM. Only now am I starting to see indications of an actual deficiency, and it is exactly what you would expect to see here at the end, phosphorus is lacking. It took this much time to deplete the phosphorus in this system or at least finally dissolve the nutrient pellets in the GeoFlora so that we started to see this deficiency! This is very impressive! Geoflora goes a lot further than many are thinking, and if you are frugal at the end of your grow by not giving that last feeding, it becomes a very economical nutrient system.
DSCF0466.JPG

Here are some bud shots of the next one to be pulled, Bushmans #2:
DSCF0464.JPG
DSCF0463.JPG
DSCF0462.JPG
DSCF0461.JPG

Drying Room
This is a shot of the stage one drying rack in the spare bathroom that we use to bud wash. After a couple of days of hanging in here with a fan on them to get rid of the excess water, they will be moved upstairs to the drying tent to slow dry for 3-5 more days.
DSCF0469.JPG

DSCF0465.JPG
This is Jon's jealous face. You're so damn organized it's crazy. Are you allowed to share the name of the app? That's way too cool. And a dedicated drying room, bathroom or not? I want dedicated rooms for each stage of growth and harvest too. Damn. Great frost on the second Bushmans. Those are some rather evil looking buds.

This is Jon's jealous face. You're so damn organized it's crazy. Are you allowed to share the name of the app? That's way too cool. And a dedicated drying room, bathroom or not? I want dedicated rooms for each stage of growth and harvest too. Damn. Great frost on the second Bushmans. Those are some rather evil looking buds.
I already did... read that last post again.

This evening, on my lights out check of the bloom room, we also did a shift change in the veg rooms.

Here is veg room #1, waiting on the new seedlings to get started
DSCF0475.JPG

Here is veg room #2, having just been activated to carry on the nurturing of our White Widows and Vanilla Kushs. Girls, say hello to the @NextLight 420h. The girls are spaced out on a grow table supported by milk crates. The light was turned down ridiculously low, to be just above what they were getting in the other room.
DSCF0476.JPG

And here is the bloom room, getting ready to say goodnight. The red lights will be coming on any second.
DSCF0474.JPG

I already did... read that last post again.

This evening, on my lights out check of the bloom room, we also did a shift change in the veg rooms.

Here is veg room #1, waiting on the new seedlings to get started
DSCF0475.JPG

Here is veg room #2, having just been activated to carry on the nurturing of our White Widows and Vanilla Kushs. Girls, say hello to the @NextLight 420h. The girls are spaced out on a grow table supported by milk crates. The light was turned down ridiculously low, to be just above what they were getting in the other room.
DSCF0476.JPG

And here is the bloom room, getting ready to say goodnight. The red lights will be coming on any second.
DSCF0474.JPG
Spectacular. And duh, my bad on the app. First day with the new brain.

Veg Room #1
Day 1. The new seeds were just planted with all 6 showing tails coming out of the water. We have 3 Green Cracks, 1 Hulkberry, 1 Strawberry Lemonade and 1 Ghost Train Haze. They have been planted in a small hole in the middle of a divot in some well watered soil, and then covered over with 1/4 to 1/2 inch of dry soil, @Jon style. Last time that worked very well. The cups are on a table away from the walls or anything that could be used to climb up there. The support is a small plastic rolling cart with 3 levels. It would take quite an effort for a mouse to climb up to the table... I don't think it's possible.
DSCF0478.JPG

Veg Room #2
The plants seem to love the @NextLight 420h. The color of these plants is amazing and I hope that shows in this color balanced picture
DSCF0477.JPG

Bloom Room
Today is a study of two Bushmans. They are very different than each other, but they are both finishing out close to the same time. The big bushy one looks like it is capable of 3-4 oz while its sister will give us 2-3 oz. One turned a deep purple when it got some cool nights, and the other did not. One will clean very easily and the other is going to be a pain to get trimmed.
DSCF0480.JPG
DSCF0479.JPG

The Amnesias continue to bulk up and still have many eager white pistils at the ready. I am estimating 2 more weeks on these
DSCF0481.JPG

Harvest Area
The harvest of the first Bushmans to get finished is now in its 3rd day of drying. That product has been moved out of the Bud Washing room and into the small drying tent until it is dry enough to cut the buds off of the branches and put into a paper grocery sack for the next stage of drying. This will be done when the branches snap, but don't break.

Veg Room #1
Day 1. The new seeds were just planted with all 6 showing tails coming out of the water. We have 3 Green Cracks, 1 Hulkberry, 1 Strawberry Lemonade and 1 Ghost Train Haze. They have been planted in a small hole in the middle of a divot in some well watered soil, and then covered over with 1/4 to 1/2 inch of dry soil, @Jon style. Last time that worked very well. The cups are on a table away from the walls or anything that could be used to climb up there. The support is a small plastic rolling cart with 3 levels. It would take quite an effort for a mouse to climb up to the table... I don't think it's possible.
DSCF0478.JPG

Veg Room #2
The plants seem to love the @NextLight 420h. The color of these plants is amazing and I hope that shows in this color balanced picture
DSCF0477.JPG

Bloom Room
Today is a study of two Bushmans. They are very different than each other, but they are both finishing out close to the same time. The big bushy one looks like it is capable of 3-4 oz while its sister will give us 2-3 oz. One turned a deep purple when it got some cool nights, and the other did not. One will clean very easily and the other is going to be a pain to get trimmed.
DSCF0480.JPG
DSCF0479.JPG

The Amnesias continue to bulk up and still have many eager white pistils at the ready. I am estimating 2 more weeks on these
DSCF0481.JPG

Harvest Area
The harvest of the first Bushmans to get finished is now in its 3rd day of drying. That product has been moved out of the Bud Washing room and into the small drying tent until it is dry enough to cut the buds off of the branches and put into a paper grocery sack for the next stage of drying. This will be done when the branches snap, but don't break.
Hey hope you're well. Garden(s) are looking bang on. What's the flowering times on your amnesia?

Hey hope you're well. Garden(s) are looking bang on. What's the flowering times on your amnesia?
I am very well Joe, thanks for asking! The seedbank could not put that info on their website so I never have known officially what the bloom time is supposed to be, but I am guessing it is 9-10 weeks

Veg Room #1
DSCF0478.JPG

Veg Room #2
DSCF0477.JPG

Bloom Room
DSCF0480.JPG
DSCF0479.JPG

DSCF0481.JPG

Harvest Area
I'll say the color comes through in the color balanced photos! Those look incredible. Interesting comparison on the Bushmans too. Amnesia Haze is on my list. It's called Amnesia Haze, fgs. How bad could it possibly be? Lmao. As always, love the clean, pristine organization. Damn.

In german this day could be known as un zwischendurch den tag, an in-between day. There was nothing to do today except take pictures and squirt a little water at the new seeds hoping to see them in a day or two. I am still reluctant to pull the next two Bushmans, because they still are not completely ready, with amber just starting to fill in on the tip top calyxes and the red pistils not completely pulled back into the buds. Many would be satisfied with them at this point, including me in earlier times, but now we wait for a few more days. Watering day is tomorrow and we will see how they look then.

First, a gnome's eye view of the bottom of the veg room #1 veg table... let's see a mouse who can climb that!
DSCF0489.JPG

Veg Room #2, the girls are coming out of their first topping stunting... side growth is starting to accelerate.
DSCF0487.JPG

Veg Room #1, the mystery name tags have been deciphered. Of course, we have Ghost Train Haze on the white card, Strawberry Lemonade on the pink card and Hulkberry on the blue! As you saw yesterday, the Green Cracks all sport green(teal) name tags.
DSCF0486.JPG

And lastly, snapshots of each of the 4 girls in Bloom... First the two Amnesia F2s
DSCF0485.JPG
DSCF0484.JPG

and then the two Bushmans, racing toward the finish
DSCF0483.JPG
DSCF0482.JPG

Note that all of the plants in bloom, except the one Bushmans, now need a little vertical support. The big Bushmans on the left side was trying to lay down and uproot herself and one of the Amnesias had almost layed down sideways. Quick work with 2 vertical stakes and one horizontal support saved the day for both of them.

Hi @Emilya - hey I was wondering...will you be posting dried bud closeups on the trichomes with respect to any impact your red treatment had? Or is there some sort of at least anecdotal stuff you can/will present when the time comes here to discuss what you believe were the results? I'm looking specifically for something at the end that talks about how you feel the treatment worked, what it did to the look, taste, and terps, it's effect after seeing it on the stretch and growth through flower, trichome increase/development, hopefully comparatively to a pre-red treatment bud, etc....

You know... the stuff inquiring minds want to know!

:green_heart:

Hi @Emilya - hey I was wondering...will you be posting dried bud closeups on the trichomes with respect to any impact your red treatment had? Or is there some sort of at least anecdotal stuff you can/will present when the time comes here to discuss what you believe were the results? I'm looking specifically for something at the end that talks about how you feel the treatment worked, what it did to the look, taste, and terps, it's effect after seeing it on the stretch and growth through flower, trichome increase/development, hopefully comparatively to a pre-red treatment bud, etc....

You know... the stuff inquiring minds want to know!

:green_heart:
Unfortunately, with all the bug problems I had on that last run, I consider myself lucky to have stopped the infestation in time to get this good of a harvest, and I did not get to test the ability of the red trigger lights at the end of the light period to be able to increase the daytime beyond the normal 12 hour limits. That test will come in future grows that are bug free. The test of the red light in the beginning of the daylight period has been effectively tested on several runs now, and the consistency of the results across multiple varieties has me convinced that the red lights before lights on in the morning greatly affects the amount of stretch we will see in early bloom. I haven't seen more than a 10%-20% stretch since I have been using the trigger lights in the morning.

That being said, without proof I do believe that because of the red going to bed light, the plants do settle down quickly into their nighttime mode with very little transition. I believe that due to the fast transitions there is more time for the plant to do the things it needs to do and as a result I think the trichomes and potency are better than they would be without the trigger lights.

I will continue to experiment with this and I am certain that by the end of this year and 10 or 12 more varieties going through the process, I will have a much better idea what is going on and how to better take advantage of it. I want to see a run where I get away with running 14-15 hours of daylight each day, without driving them back into veg. When I can increase the DLI by that significant of an amount, I am sure we will get bigger and better buds... but then again, I have been sure about a lot of things that turned out later to be wrong. We will see and at least I will be convinced one way or the other. Without a white lab coat, no one will pay attention to my results, but at least I and my readers will know.

Unfortunately, with all the bug problems I had on that last run, I consider myself lucky to have stopped the infestation in time to get this good of a harvest, and I did not get to test the ability of the red trigger lights at the end of the light period to be able to increase the daytime beyond the normal 12 hour limits. That test will come in future grows that are bug free. The test of the red light in the beginning of the daylight period has been effectively tested on several runs now, and the consistency of the results across multiple varieties has me convinced that the red lights before lights on in the morning greatly affects the amount of stretch we will see in early bloom. I haven't seen more than a 10%-20% stretch since I have been using the trigger lights in the morning.

That being said, without proof I do believe that because of the red going to bed light, the plants do settle down quickly into their nighttime mode with very little transition. I believe that due to the fast transitions there is more time for the plant to do the things it needs to do and as a result I think the trichomes and potency are better than they would be without the trigger lights.

I will continue to experiment with this and I am certain that by the end of this year and 10 or 12 more varieties going through the process, I will have a much better idea what is going on and how to better take advantage of it. I want to see a run where I get away with running 14-15 hours of daylight each day, without driving them back into veg. When I can increase the DLI by that significant of an amount, I am sure we will get bigger and better buds... but then again, I have been sure about a lot of things that turned out later to be wrong. We will see and at least I will be convinced one way or the other. Without a white lab coat, no one will pay attention to my results, but at least I and my readers will know.
Well, since I specifically asked for your non-lab coat response, that was pretty damn good. Lol. I know the data isn't in enough to be definitive, but what you gave us here is on point. Thanks. Look forward to more fun with reds.

Veg Room #1
No changes in the nursery this evening except for my impression that I can see some soil moving due to seedlings trying to come up. I sprayed another 10 good squirts from my sprayer this evening, keeping the soil moist above those seedlings. The @Mars Hydro SP-3000 is still turned down as low as it can go, producing about 14k LUX at the soil surface.

DSCF0491.JPG

Veg Room #2
Freak out time seems to be over for these recently topped plants. Something about that 4-5 cut that causes stress for a few days, but it is noted this evening that water use is way up and the side growth greatly increased in the last 24 hours. We will also need to start training these plants in the next few days so we can shape these plants for maximum weight bearing for the multiple nodes we will be attempting to build the canopy with.

DSCF0490.JPG

Bloom Room
My goodness it smells wonderful in here! This is the third day of the watering cycle, 28 days from the last feeding of the Bushmans and 14 days from the last feeding of the Amnesias. No one seems overly concerned about this. I am letting them go tonight and will water the Amnesias tomorrow after we give the roots a bit of a flush of oxygen with an extra day to dry out. There is a very good chance that I will harvest the one Bushmans plant that I am taking pictures of here, tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with 3 dogs going to the Vet, mamma to get her stitches out, and the two 4 month old male pups to get their special operation on Friday. We will get to the grow rooms after all that excitement gets taken care of. Note that the red lights are on... so we are within the 20 minute window before the MEGA switches off for the night.
DSCF0505.JPG

Harvest Area
The product has been moved from the slow drying room to a paper sack. Later this evening I will move it to a jar where I can get a good RH reading on it. As usual, at the moment I am afraid that I have overdried it. Usually I am wrong, and it still needs a bit of drying out yet. I will know later after we see what a meter tells us.

Lastly, the obligatory bud shots. There is a little bit of foxtailing going on now and most of the red pistils have pulled back. There is only one spot where I can find any white pistils, and I think those are rogue. If I harvest tomorrow, that will be on day 56, exactly 8 weeks.

DSCF0503.JPG
DSCF0501.JPG
DSCF0496.JPG
DSCF0495.JPG
DSCF0493.JPG
DSCF0492.JPG

DSCF0497.JPG

Harvest Area
The product has been moved from the slow drying room to a paper sack. Later this evening I will move it to a jar where I can get a good RH reading on it. As usual, at the moment I am afraid that I have overdried it. Usually I am wrong, and it still needs a bit of drying out yet. I will know later after we see what a meter tells us.
Good news. As usual I pulled them from the drying area a bit late, with the very low humidity end of winter air drying them way too fast, even in the enclosed tent. Even though they got sort of quick dried down to this stage, when put in a jar with a meter they have climbed up to 65% RH so far and by the time they sit there overnight they might be so moist that I need to put them back in the paper sack for a bit. This is way better than overdrying and missing the cure! A big sigh of relief here at my house... I had everyone a bit stressed out.

This post is intended to focus in on Veg Room #2, and what we have growing in there. The strains are White Widow and Vanilla Kush. Here is an explanation of what we expect from these two classic varieties. All reviews are from the web, at Way of Leaf and all images are from Google Images.

White Widow
1649951228729.png

WHITE WIDOW STRAIN OVERVIEW
If you're looking for an upbeat high abound with social energy and motivation, look no further than the beloved White Widow strain. This strain is an all-time fan favorite and has really gained a worldwide fanbase. It has an interesting flavor with notes of peach, skunk, fruit and spice and will really relax you without causing sedation. It’s a great one for morning use. (A personal note: WW is the only strain that has ever hit me so hard that I literally fell out of my chair after taking a big bong hit)

THC - 22.5%
CBD - 0%
SATIVA - 40%
INDICA - 60%

If there is any one marijuana strain whose name has been thrown around for two decades all over the world, and people still aren’t tired of hearing about it, that would be White Widow. White Widow is a euphoric, downright stimulating strain, making any reality you might be living in totally and completely enhanced — in a positive way.

Winning the High Times Cup in 1995 when it was first released, as well as being generally recognized as one of the most popular marijuana strains in the world, White Widow cannabis is classified genetically as a hybrid with a slight indica dominance. Realistically, the strain mostly it emits a fine balance between sativa and indica, with a roughly 60% indica and 40% sativa profile.

Even if indica genetics might technically dominate White Widow’s makeup, however, its effects surely don’t represent your typical indica characteristics, with a high that does anything but make you tired, couch-locked, or lethargic.

The unique high from White Widow is typically upbeat and mesmerizing, and will relax your body without causing your mind to want to fall asleep.

This beautiful girl was originally bred by Green House Seeds in the Netherlands during the 1990s, and soon after developed into a European favorite – highlighting almost every menu across the countless number of Amsterdam coffeeshops.

White Widow’s parent plants give a clear explanation of why this strain has such a balanced energy, originally descending from heirloom breeds of South American (sativa) and South Indian (indica) heritage.

With both parents being categorized as landrace strains, it’s probably pretty obvious that White Widow turned out to become a highly potent and genetically-desirable strain, with understandably hard-hitting effects in terms of strength and therapeutic effectiveness.

And of course, the White Widow cannabis strain has become legendary for its immense resin production, as it routinely clocks in with THC levels in the 20-25% range — all adding up to produce a vibrant flower that offers a host of legitimate medicinal benefits.

In every sense of the word, White Widow weed might just be qualified to assume the status of a “perfect” marijuana strain — or at least as close to perfect as earthly possible. In the pothead’s eyes, it doesn’t really get much better than WW.

Vanilla Kush
1649951314239.png

Vanilla Kush is a unique Dutch bud from Barney’s Farm in Amsterdam. And with THC levels often rising above 20% it is undoubtedly a hard-hitting strain. An indica-dominant hybrid, Vanilla Kush possesses everything we love about the indica plants, but with a cool twist.

Initially appearing in the mid-1980’s, Vanilla Kush is a delicate flower. It combines the indica traits of some of the best Afghani genetics with the delightfully sticky Hash Plant. This strain embodies all the delightful mountain aromas of the Kashmir valley from where its parents originate.

Packing a potent punch that can easily slip into couch-lock, we recommend that Vanilla Kush is best for use in the evenings or at night. Those who are new to cannabis may do well to steer clear of this one due to its potent effects.

This sweet bud flowers in just eight weeks, producing large, soft flowers that are pretty to look at. The real benefits of growing Vanilla Kush are that it is just as easy to grow indoors as it is outdoors, which is something that cannot be said for many plants.

With minimal effort, you could grow this bud indoors and expect a reach of around 60 cm, and a flowering time of nine weeks. Outdoor growers are looking for their plants to be ready around the end of September or beginning of October. Incredibly, this plant can produce up to 250 grams of marijuana per plant!

The THC content of Vanilla Kush could vary between 15% and 22%, with average levels of around 20%.

THC - 18.5%
CBD - 1%
SATIVA - 70%
INDICA - 30%

1649950263293.png

1649950606893.png

This post is intended to focus in on Veg Room #2, and what we have growing in there. The strains are White Widow and Vanilla Kush. Here is an explanation of what we expect from these two classic varieties. All reviews are from the web, at Way of Leaf and all images are from Google Images.

White Widow
1649951228729.png

WHITE WIDOW STRAIN OVERVIEW
If you're looking for an upbeat high abound with social energy and motivation, look no further than the beloved White Widow strain. This strain is an all-time fan favorite and has really gained a worldwide fanbase. It has an interesting flavor with notes of peach, skunk, fruit and spice and will really relax you without causing sedation. It’s a great one for morning use. (A personal note: WW is the only strain that has ever hit me so hard that I literally fell out of my chair after taking a big bong hit)

THC - 22.5%
CBD - 0%
SATIVA - 40%
INDICA - 60%

If there is any one marijuana strain whose name has been thrown around for two decades all over the world, and people still aren’t tired of hearing about it, that would be White Widow. White Widow is a euphoric, downright stimulating strain, making any reality you might be living in totally and completely enhanced — in a positive way.

Winning the High Times Cup in 1995 when it was first released, as well as being generally recognized as one of the most popular marijuana strains in the world, White Widow cannabis is classified genetically as a hybrid with a slight indica dominance. Realistically, the strain mostly it emits a fine balance between sativa and indica, with a roughly 60% indica and 40% sativa profile.

Even if indica genetics might technically dominate White Widow’s makeup, however, its effects surely don’t represent your typical indica characteristics, with a high that does anything but make you tired, couch-locked, or lethargic.

The unique high from White Widow is typically upbeat and mesmerizing, and will relax your body without causing your mind to want to fall asleep.

This beautiful girl was originally bred by Green House Seeds in the Netherlands during the 1990s, and soon after developed into a European favorite – highlighting almost every menu across the countless number of Amsterdam coffeeshops.

White Widow’s parent plants give a clear explanation of why this strain has such a balanced energy, originally descending from heirloom breeds of South American (sativa) and South Indian (indica) heritage.

With both parents being categorized as landrace strains, it’s probably pretty obvious that White Widow turned out to become a highly potent and genetically-desirable strain, with understandably hard-hitting effects in terms of strength and therapeutic effectiveness.

And of course, the White Widow cannabis strain has become legendary for its immense resin production, as it routinely clocks in with THC levels in the 20-25% range — all adding up to produce a vibrant flower that offers a host of legitimate medicinal benefits.

In every sense of the word, White Widow weed might just be qualified to assume the status of a “perfect” marijuana strain — or at least as close to perfect as earthly possible. In the pothead’s eyes, it doesn’t really get much better than WW.

Vanilla Kush
1649951314239.png

Vanilla Kush is a unique Dutch bud from Barney’s Farm in Amsterdam. And with THC levels often rising above 20% it is undoubtedly a hard-hitting strain. An indica-dominant hybrid, Vanilla Kush possesses everything we love about the indica plants, but with a cool twist.

Initially appearing in the mid-1980’s, Vanilla Kush is a delicate flower. It combines the indica traits of some of the best Afghani genetics with the delightfully sticky Hash Plant. This strain embodies all the delightful mountain aromas of the Kashmir valley from where its parents originate.

Packing a potent punch that can easily slip into couch-lock, we recommend that Vanilla Kush is best for use in the evenings or at night. Those who are new to cannabis may do well to steer clear of this one due to its potent effects.

This sweet bud flowers in just eight weeks, producing large, soft flowers that are pretty to look at. The real benefits of growing Vanilla Kush are that it is just as easy to grow indoors as it is outdoors, which is something that cannot be said for many plants.

With minimal effort, you could grow this bud indoors and expect a reach of around 60 cm, and a flowering time of nine weeks. Outdoor growers are looking for their plants to be ready around the end of September or beginning of October. Incredibly, this plant can produce up to 250 grams of marijuana per plant!

The THC content of Vanilla Kush could vary between 15% and 22%, with average levels of around 20%.

THC - 18.5%
CBD - 1%
SATIVA - 70%
INDICA - 30%

1649950263293.png

1649950606893.png
Yum does that Vanilla Kush look really juicy....

Back
Top Bottom