CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

@el gringuito, I'm going to respectfully bow out, only because I'm following Em, not the other way around. She's way more qualified to answer this than me. I'm sure she will, she's awesome like that.
Laugh emoji? Lol. I was only speaking the truth!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

@el gringuito, I'm going to respectfully bow out, only because I'm following Em, not the other way around. She's way more qualified to answer this than me. I'm sure she will, she's awesome like that.
I was expecting the "wow, the kid is finally learning to know when to keep his mouth shut" emoji.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Jon. That is way cool. (And it is her thread, so probably I should have only addressed her. My bad.)

Thank you, Em! I made note of it.

Yes, everyone is happy, including me. The plants have gone 3 days since watering, and they were not ready for more as of this evening. I went ahead and prepared the 1 gallon containers that they will be going into so that it will be a quick and easy transplant when they dry out a bit. The room is at day 19 already, so I am going to rush the transplant a little bit and put up with a little less of a rootball for the sake of expediency. We are a little more than a week from moving them to Veg room #2 for their second month of veg and I want them to be in the 1 gallons by then. Node 5 will be starting to peek up all around the room, so a topping is also in their future.

DSCF0398.JPG

The 1 gallon containers were built by starting with 3 large handfuls of Purple Cow supersoil. Then 1 tablespoon of @DYNOMYCO was added before putting the empty solo cup in to build the soil around. Used soil from the Soil Activator bin was used to build up around the cup to about midway, where 1 tablespoon of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG was added in a thin layer all around the cup. More used soil was then added to the top and watered in. I will re-wet this soil immediately before the transplant so the hole holds its shape when I remove the cup.

DSCF0397.JPG
DSCF0396.JPG

The bloom room is indeed finishing up. We are at day 40, and it is clear that the Amnesia F2s are not as far along and are maybe just now entering their final 2 weeks, so they got a final feeding a couple of days early. The Bushmans are turning out to be just as they were advertised, a very fast bloom predicted to go 45 days. After looking at the tops through my loupe, I am convinced that the amber is definitely coming in, and is just short of the top, and amazingly might actually be able to be finished at day 45. I don't know yet if I will actually pull them this early, but on two of the plants, it seems likely that we will have a first harvest sometime next week.

DSCF0407.JPG
DSCF0406.JPG
DSCF0403.JPG
DSCF0402.JPG
DSCF0401.JPG
DSCF0400.JPG
DSCF0399.JPG
Really proud to see that you guys are loving DYNOMYCO!

We have a special discount for 420 Magazine growers! Hit us up!

Veg Room #1

It seems that the plants all liked being uppotted so gently because there has been a huge change since yesterday and the exact opposite of stunting has been seen. Instead of all slunked down and looking overwatered like they did yesterday when I closed the grow room door and went downstairs, they are now standing up and praying toward the @Mars Hydro SP-3000 and obviously liking very much the good fresh soil, @DYNOMYCO and the new larger feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG that they got yesterday with the uppotting. I see signs that bugs have tried to invade, but they didn't get far before meeting my preventatives. I am determined not to let them take hold ever again in early veg. So far, I am winning.

We are now at day 22 with these plants and it looks certain that they are all going to get their 5th node chopped this next week. They are big girls for their age, just look at those trunks!

DSCF0424.JPG
DSCF0423.JPG
DSCF0422.JPG
DSCF0421.JPG
DSCF0420.JPG

Bloom Room

Every day gets us closer to harvest. It seems that there are fewer white pistils to be found each day, but this could also be wishful thinking. The buds are still building and we are patiently waiting for them to finish. Today was watering day for the bloom room, having gone 3 days since their last. The plants are at day 43 now and the Amnesias are in their 3rd day of the @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM feeding cycle and the Bushmans should not need to be fed again. The Bushmans still seem to be looking at less than a week before finishing out and the Amnesia still have at least 2 weeks to go.

Mostly for @Jon, the Sweet Candy experiment has been continuing and as far as I can tell, the plants are loving it. Nutrient wise, it is sort of like giving Terpinator at the end, but I think it brings much more to the table in the way of vitamins, trace elements and amino acids and it seems to be helping the plants achieve a spectacular finish despite all the trouble they have had in their 222 day life so far. Just so you don't have to figure it out, that is 7 months, 1 week and 3 days since I planted these on my birthday last year.

I snapped a picture right before the big @NextLight MEGA shut off for the evening. You can see in the top of the frame that the Deep and Far Red light strip is on, and it had been on for 20 minutes prior to the end of the light period. The next picture was snapped just after the MEGA went off, basking the room in powerful far red light.

DSCF0418.JPG
DSCF0419.JPG

Love that you guys are stoked over DYNOMYCO!

Veg Room #1

Here is Ms Persnickety, and she is looking good, despite her lower leaves. I expect good things from this girl after her rough start. The girls are 4 days into the wet/dry cycle and are still a day or two away from a full watering. To keep things moving, I gave them just a bit of water, all around the outside edges of the containers, just to entice the roots to grow that direction.

DSCF0448.JPG
DSCF0447.JPG

Bloom Room

Today I see more amber than yesterday, but still not convinced. We are at day 46.

DSCF0452.JPG

DSCF0451.JPG

DSCF0450.JPG

DSCF0449.JPG

Veg Room #1

Here is Ms Persnickety, and she is looking good, despite her lower leaves. I expect good things from this girl after her rough start. The girls are 4 days into the wet/dry cycle and are still a day or two away from a full watering. To keep things moving, I gave them just a bit of water, all around the outside edges of the containers, just to entice the roots to grow that direction.

DSCF0448.JPG
DSCF0447.JPG

Bloom Room

Today I see more amber than yesterday, but still not convinced. We are at day 46.

DSCF0452.JPG

DSCF0451.JPG

DSCF0450.JPG

DSCF0449.JPG
Ms. Persnickity now has a top that looks just like the others. Very nice.

Did you snap any closeups of buds from this round you could show?

Ms. Persnickity now has a top that looks just like the others. Very nice.

Did you snap any closeups of buds from this round you could show?
Not this evening... the puppies were demanding some attention before the storm and I sort of hurried through things tonight. I will get some good shots tomorrow.

Not this evening... the puppies were demanding some attention before the storm and I sort of hurried through things tonight. I will get some good shots tomorrow.
Psyched to follow your trichs with you. Always fun. It's interesting to see the rate with which different strains go from clear to amber. If I was any good that would be in my strain notes for each one.

Veg Room #1
I had to turn down the @Mars Hydro SP-3000... I was burning the tops of at least one plant a little bit... oops. That part is about to be topped off of there anyway, no worries. They are at day 5 of the wet/dry cycle and most of them will need water tomorrow. Ms P will go a couple of days longer this time. The roots must be growing like crazy, but growth has slowed down up top. They know I am about to come at them with a pair of scissors... laying low... trying to hide. It won't help; I will get you my pretties.

Bloom room
Today I could only find 2 random sets of white pistils on my big Bushmans, so we are getting close. We are at day 47 of bloom today. I predict we will have a bit of a harvest at the end of this week. Here hopefully are some good pictures. I turned off the fan (oops, forgot to turn it back on) and used a tripod. I am seeing them for the first time here... fingers crossed....
DSCF0456.JPG
DSCF0455.JPG
DSCF0454.JPG
DSCF0453.JPG

Veg Room #1
I had to turn down the @Mars Hydro SP-3000... I was burning the tops of at least one plant a little bit... oops. That part is about to be topped off of there anyway, no worries. They are at day 5 of the wet/dry cycle and most of them will need water tomorrow. Ms P will go a couple of days longer this time. The roots must be growing like crazy, but growth has slowed down up top. They know I am about to come at them with a pair of scissors... laying low... trying to hide. It won't help; I will get you my pretties.

Bloom room
Today I could only find 2 random sets of pistils on my big Bushmans, so we are getting close. We are at day 47 of bloom today. I predict we will have a bit of a harvest at the end of this week. Here hopefully are some good pictures. I turned off the fan (oops, forgot to turn it back on) and used a tripod. I am seeing them for the first time here... fingers crossed....
DSCF0456.JPG
DSCF0455.JPG
DSCF0454.JPG
DSCF0453.JPG
Nice!!! Yeah, you're done with whites. By your prediction time those red hairs will curl in. You're on. Those buds are gorgeous and frosty looking.

Veg Room #1 is at day 28 so it is time for the next round to be started. We have decided to activate a second license so our plant count can now double. As a result, this time we're planting 6 new seeds! We have one Hulkberry, one strawberry lemon, one ghost train haze and 3 green crack. This will be a good run!
20220408_163451.jpg

The plants presently in Veg Room #1 are about to be transferred to Veg Room #2 for their second month of veg. Today they got their first topping with everyone getting chopped between nodes 4 and 5. The plants were given their second spraying of serious bug deterrent as there are signs of fungus gnats or something else trying to take hold here. So far I haven't noticed any flyers and no bugs hanging around, but there is some minor leaf damage in parts of the room that can not be ignored. The plants have slowed down after the transplant and are still steadily working on draining the water in their new 1 gallon containers. Last night I gave them just a little bit of water around the outside edges so that the plants don't go into stasis, and I am confident that they will soon drain the pots and need to be watered again. In two days I will swap rooms and put these girls under their new and bigger light in Veg Room #2, the @NextLight 420h, and we will carefully adjust the LUX at the top of the plants to approximately what they are enjoying now under the @Mars Hydro SP-3000.

DSCF0458.JPG
DSCF0457.JPG

Late to the party, but hopping on this ride
You are just in time! We are just about to the exciting part of the ride, when all the rooms are in operation at the same time. The bloom room is just finishing up and I anticipate that it will go offline for about 2 weeks after the last harvest, but shortly after that we should have both veg rooms doing something different, the bloom room timed for a harvest each month, and of course the harvest/curing area will always have something going on from that point on. Be sure to buckle up and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle for your safety.

The first Bushmans has been harvested. The other two are not ready yet, maybe a few more days. This one hasn't had a white pistil for at least a week. Amber is 20%+ and everyone is dying for a taste. She got chopped, rough trimmed, washed and now is drying. A little bit of it is laying in my oven right now at 200 degrees, quick drying it for 20 minutes or so for a first taste of some test buds. It will be rough, but the trichomes are too impressive to not want to try it early. By the way, we had well developed buds clear down at the bottom of the canopy and we got what looks like 3 or 4 ounces dry weight off of this first plant. I am very pleased and probably will be even more so after we try this early sample. I hope all of you are having at least as enjoyable of a Saturday night!

Back
Top Bottom