Coffee Tries To Grow Again

@InTheShed and @Melville Hobbes so this is the branch from last night didn’t get to tape it up doesn’t feel like there is a opening in it but it did change colour so taping her
8F70BBD3-D2C8-4A34-B426-1351C79BBC9B.jpeg

And some random pics
9BC43277-7BB7-46DD-9FCD-F784FF26E665.jpeg

2C314EDE-9C77-4478-B667-9A7369BE08AB.jpeg

And this is why I didn’t want anyone touching my plants was told they were going to take care of it just watered her and nutes but is she SOL?

day 85 in soil last watering was 6.5ph gave cal-mag at 2ml and 3 grams of MC

763B9C90-49BA-49D2-BFB4-5BAC6FF8A41B.jpeg

D7C5C8EB-7EB5-4E97-A317-E0179BE4BE5F.jpeg
That's the biggest plant steak I've ever seen.
4x4?
Hope it gets big enough to need all of it. :thumb:
Good work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looks like it might be a bit underwatered at the moment.

This is definitely an opening:

Tape it up with electrical tape (not too tight, just to cover it). Duct tape is much harder to work with.
Shit already duct taped it back up and the outside one ya really underwatered hopefully I can get her better this weekend.

4x4?
Good work Amigo.

Stay safe
Yup I was like why? I was told the plant would die with the stem at the angle it was on if I fight they just retaliate what can you do sigh :lot-o-toke:

Might be a fun experiment for next spring/summer depending on where in living

4x4?
Good work Amigo.

Stay safe
There's vampires in the soil....that's why he needs such a big stake :laugh:.

But @TwelveCoffee ladies are looking good growmie... And no worries on the stem split... We do worse on purpose and they live through it.

There's vampires in the soil....that's why he needs such a big stake :laugh:.

But @TwelveCoffee ladies are looking good growmie... And no worries on the stem split... We do worse on purpose and they live through it.
Thanks Happs and yes it’s a big stake but I know what’s bigger ;) haha just kidding man I don’t know how you guys do it I’d be losing my mind still learning to not be a helicopter plant parent lmao

Thanks Happs and yes it’s a big stake but I know what’s bigger ;) haha just kidding man I don’t know how you guys do it I’d be losing my mind still learning to not be a helicopter plant parent lmao
I have big socks to ;) lol but honestly coffee I have a very simple approach to growing....don't worry to much...don't over think things....and fuck the electronics.... I haven't checked pH or anything and as you see my grows do well for the most part....not saying they couldn't be better... But I don't see a need for the fancy gadgets that basically just stress you out lol.

EDIT: I could just be getting lucky with the last three grows.....who knows

Looks like it might be a bit underwatered at the moment.

This is definitely an opening:

Tape it up with electrical tape (not too tight, just to cover it). Duct tape is much harder to work with.
Bro don't use weed eater to cut leaves off bro. . Lmao. Wth bro.

Lmao. Hell I broke one picking one up . Got hung on another beside her broke her off like a twig
Can't even laugh.... I just broke a flowering stem of my auto....and now I'm trying to root it so I don't lose the whole branch. 😫

Bro don't use weed eater to cut leaves off bro. . Lmao. Wth bro.
In my defence I was trying to remove duck tape maybe the knife wasn’t a good idea….and I used cotton shears cuts like butter :D

I have big socks to ;) lol but honestly coffee I have a very simple approach to growing....don't worry to much...don't over think things....and fuck the electronics.... I haven't checked pH or anything and as you see my grows do well for the most part....not saying they couldn't be better... But I don't see a need for the fancy gadgets that basically just stress you out lol.

EDIT: I could just be getting lucky with the last three grows.....who knows
Mainly using the controller to keep track of RH and plugged the 2nd in to see if setting exhaust lower would do anything might reverse it later
He went all Edward scissor hands on her
I’m way sexier then Edward my wife told meh so!!! So did yours ;)
Lmao. Hell I broke one picking one up . Got hung on another beside her broke her off like a twig
Welcome to the Gorilla hands club

Good morning buoy :)

Your grow is looking Mickey Mouse mate! Knife wound and all

That random leaf looks bang on perfect, and that knife wound is a mere scratch, cover it, don’t cover it, either way your plant will give zero fucks.

Back
Top Bottom