Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Good morning buoy :)

Your grow is looking Mickey Mouse mate! Knife wound and all

That random leaf looks bang on perfect, and that knife wound is a mere scratch, cover it, don’t cover it, either way your plant will give zero fucks.
Morning Mom and thank you lol it is very Mickey Mouse like but I did tell the fucker not to play with knives he didn’t listen which is why he is dinner tonight.

Feeling better now? IBS is kicking my ass today literally

Morning Mom and thank you lol it is very Mickey Mouse like but I did tell the fucker not to play with knives he didn’t listen which is why he is dinner tonight.

Feeling better now? IBS is kicking my ass today literally
Do you have a healthy diet?

Coz that is the key with managing the symptoms of IBS.

In my defence I was trying to remove duck tape maybe the knife wasn’t a good idea….and I used cotton shears cuts like butter :D

Mainly using the controller to keep track of RH and plugged the 2nd in to see if setting exhaust lower would do anything might reverse it later

I’m way sexier then Edward my wife told meh so!!! So did yours ;)

Welcome to the Gorilla hands club
U don't have to defend. We all done sht like that.

U don't have to defend. We all done sht like that.
I know but you know Gorilla hands but also made me realize that trying to super crop in flower probably isn’t the best idea lmao but you don’t know until you ask or learn the hard way.

Just had a air duct guy call me asked him for advice for the system in the tent told me they don’t do that so I told him to go fuck himself. Backstory is they call me at least 3 times a day and mostly are scammers I enjoy fucking with them

Ok I found the answer to who’s taking care of Death Bubba…so Julia’s just been watering it and I didn’t know that working afternoons and all but I think I pissed her off so now it’s mine again lmao don’t mess with the preggo woman I’ve been in the dog house almost every other day but hey the dog house has a tv and internet

Ok I found the answer to who’s taking care of Death Bubba…so Julia’s just been watering it and I didn’t know that working afternoons and all but I think I pissed her off so now it’s mine again lmao don’t mess with the preggo woman I’ve been in the dog house almost every other day but hey the dog house has a tv and internet
Oh no , is there a bunk bed for Howie. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

So if I was a noob TC and just cracked some beans, what would you advise me my friend?
Just playing a game with you mate
You any good at Chess? :cool:

So if I was a noob TC and just cracked some beans, what would you advise me my friend?
Just playing a game with you mate
Well first off in this situation
  1. Don’t trust google, just don’t!
  2. The window is not your friend
  3. DE is not to be sprayed and don’t open the nozzle while it’s under pressure
  4. Light distance does matter
  5. Sir Growings will call you out if you mess up but in a kind manner
That’s all I got for now haha all good for games just remember I didn’t do it and I don’t want the hammer ;)

You Sir, are a Dude
fek, you're natural and make me laugh
Respect
Thank you kindly Sir Growings I try my best to be positive and bring good times :) least I can do for all the help you guys give me!

My wife would be fully ok with this! x'D
Well first we need a shed and I know the perfect person to ask how to build a bro shed hotel

@InTheShed how do I build thee shed?

coco clone.JPG

chunky-skunk-frosting-bud.JPG

Chunky skunk, from his grow! ^^ Which I need to check out, sorry @Growings, sorry sir @Roy Growin xD.
Lmao I should have known that missed a lot last couple weeks and look what I started Roy time to change the name again lol you shall be known as Sir Growings foreva!!!!

Back
Top Bottom