Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Oh that’s cool we were supposed to try hello fresh but never got around to it I don’t know what else ships to Canada but I’m sure with everything going on in the world most of them do
I just hope the way they prepare their foods at those places is more sanitary, and care than the people they hire over here for that job, people are disgusting, and there are no cameras...
Sorry, don't mean to gross you out!

I just hope the way they prepare their foods at those places is more sanitary, and care than the people they hire over here for that job, people are disgusting, and there are no cameras...
Sorry, don't mean to gross you out!
Hey man it’s no problem honestly from my time working in the restaurant business it makes sense. Was shitting my brains out and my boss made me go in even though it clearly states in health and safety and all that shit not to do so pretty sure I was on health and safety there to but ya I don’t like to eat out to much anymore rather just cook it at home myself

Goofed and accidentally touched it with the knife while trying to remove tape off of it will it be ok?
4ACA7E79-2F79-45DD-BAD5-6959CA0520C0.jpeg

I don't see much damage. Should be fine.
It looked a lot worse when I took the tape off like there was a split in it
Tape it up! You don't want fungus or pests moving in.
If it isn’t a open wound still tape it? I looked for a split and thought I felt it but couldn’t find it again or is it one of those better to be safe then sorry type of deals?

49A5FB84-735E-4426-A5EA-F37A479B80CC.jpeg

Also took off a bunch of leaves

If the skin's not split then don't worry about it. From the pic it looked like there was a cut where the pale part is.
Yeah I see what you mean I’ll check again when I go back down stairs and tape it if I find anything. How’s your evening going? Any plans for the weekend?

Goofed and accidentally touched it with the knife while trying to remove tape off of it will it be ok?
4ACA7E79-2F79-45DD-BAD5-6959CA0520C0.jpeg
I've heard of people putting Galvanized nails through their stem base, I'd assume this could be like the same, but I'd bet if you taped it, the hole would just seal back, or cellophane maybe?

Just getting ready to head home from work in a few! No plans this weekend that I know of yet. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice home time is the best time :D I’m hoping I can catch up on some sleep lol this schedule change is kicking my ass this time around.

Looking at almost 60 hours in a couple weeks they are offering Friday’s and Saturday’s which is 12 hours time and a half combined plus whatever time I can get if they allow me to come in early. I always said I wouldn’t do it but baby is coming lol.

I've heard of people putting Galvanized nails through their stem base, I'd assume this could be like the same, but I'd bet if you taped it, the hole would just seal back, or cellophane maybe?
Thanks Darade, I’m honestly terrified of driving anything into it lol I’m still victim of loving my plant to much it’s been getting better however. Yeah duct tape seems to be working really well I’m running out though got to get more

@Melville Hobbes whats your plans for the weekend my brother?

Nice home time is the best time :D I’m hoping I can catch up on some sleep lol this schedule change is kicking my ass this time around.

Looking at almost 60 hours in a couple weeks they are offering Friday’s and Saturday’s which is 12 hours time and a half combined plus whatever time I can get if they allow me to come in early. I always said I wouldn’t do it but baby is coming lol.

Thanks Darade, I’m honestly terrified of driving anything into it lol I’m still victim of loving my plant to much it’s been getting better however. Yeah duct tape seems to be working really well I’m running out though got to get more

I understand TC I can't even tie my girls down yet, guess I'm just not into bondage x'D (sorry if that's a nono, I just mean I can't even LST lmfao)

I understand TC I can't even tie my girls down yet, guess I'm just not into bondage x'D (sorry if that's a nono, I just mean I can't even LST lmfao)
Haha all good my man no rules here other then the site rules for obvious reasons please don’t spank me Sir Growings

No plans, just relaxing :)

Could this be a sign of to much cal mag? And dumb me should show picture before posting high as a kite 🪁
DF9F3452-BCFD-44C1-8655-FF828F5DF3C6.jpeg
Wassup brother!
I'm high as a kite too - so I may as well comment on your question.
That leaf looks pretty darn healthy to me. Maybe a half a tad too much nutes but it looks really good.

Wassup brother!
I'm high as a kite too - so I may as well comment on your question.
That leaf looks pretty darn healthy to me. Maybe a half a tad too much nutes but it looks really good.
Thank you kindly Grateful just wanted to make sure and look what arrived
32366A64-57D5-4F43-9E7C-CE3B053DBAA8.jpeg

Replacement exhaust fan

Back
Top Bottom