Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Waaaay better
46B1FD58-6D29-4D80-8D4C-D92AB8B9F94B.jpeg

Interested to see what’ll be like at 3am was freezing this morning have it intaking from the window again now that the heat wave seems to be gone
Hey shed quick question, how’s your day going XD forgot to ask you! Is mid 60s ok to prevent mold?

Hey Coffee thought I'd pop in and see your grow... I see you're fighting high humidity as well - all my grows I've dealt with really high RH until I finally sucked it up and bought a 50 pint dehumidifier from Canadian tire for $300... It was expensive but worth it - I figure the dehumidifier cost about the same as 2 oz of weed and I will end up saving far more than 2 oz of weed from mold in the long run. So the dehumidifier will pay off after only a few grows. That's how I tried to justify the high cost anyway lol.

Anyhoo those are some nice strong looking plants you've got there. Best of luck keeping things mold-free🌼🌼🌼

Hey Coffee thought I'd pop in and see your grow... I see you're fighting high humidity as well - all my grows I've dealt with really high RH until I finally sucked it up and bought a 50 pint dehumidifier from Canadian tire for $300... It was expensive but worth it - I figure the dehumidifier cost about the same as 2 oz of weed and I will end up saving far more than 2 oz of weed from mold in the long run. So the dehumidifier will pay off after only a few grows. That's how I tried to justify the high cost anyway lol.

Anyhoo those are some nice strong looking plants you've got there. Best of luck keeping things mold-free🌼🌼🌼
Thank you for your kind words I want to buy a used one found a few for $100 but in the end I don’t know if I’ll be able to buy much more of anything. Quicker and quicker it’s turning into just me working either way I appreciate it maybe they will go on sale Black Friday and I’ll have it for next year or if im stilling having issus

Hey shed quick question, how’s your day going XD
Not too bad! Just got home from work. :)
forgot to ask you! Is mid 60s ok to prevent mold?
Mid-60s is way better than where you were, and if that's the best you can do then it's the best you can do.

I would recommend you do a good thinning of the lower and inner growth and make sure that the fan(s) in the tent are really moving the air around.

Also, make sure you water at lights on and leave the tent open so it can evaporate and get out of the tent easily.

Not too bad! Just got home from work. :)

Mid-60s is way better than where you were, and if that's the best you can do then it's the best you can do.

I would recommend you do a good thinning of the lower and inner growth and make sure that the fan(s) in the tent are really moving the air around.

Also, make sure you water at lights on and leave the tent open so it can evaporate and get out of the tent easily.
I meant to ask and this is really my only option but I’ve been watering her when I get home from work now could I do a lights out water early morning or as you where saying would it make it worse?

28DF2FE8-CE1C-44D2-8569-48844538FBD4.jpeg

Lots of buds coming in!
Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba
Day 90 Current RH 73%

Still need to cut out a lot of inner and lower stuff just haven’t found time yet. Maybe when I get home tomorrow I’ll get the kiddo to come help and he can high five her while I do it

RH 73% :thumb::thumb::bravo:
I know it’s been the battle so congrats on getting the RH down and ready for flower.

She is looking sexy, keep her safe TC

RH 73% :thumb::thumb::bravo:
I know it’s been the battle so congrats on getting the RH down and ready for flower.

She is looking sexy, keep her safe TC
Thanks Dani brother from another mother. I don’t think we are out of the woods yet she is at the mercy of whatever it is outside but it’s the best I can do for now. Going to try live resin this weekend would do it now but I’m scared it’s going to mess me up lol

Hope your evening is treating you well my friend!

Live
Thanks Dani brother from another mother. I don’t think we are out of the woods yet she is at the mercy of whatever it is outside but it’s the best I can do for now. Going to try live resin this weekend would do it now but I’m scared it’s going to mess me up lol

Hope your evening is treating you well my friend!

Live resin, pull a chair brother that’s my best advice (powerful shit, potential KO)

Enjoy the smoke, imma about to do a doble king size with grinder kief.
:passitleft:

Live

Live resin, pull a chair brother that’s my best advice (powerful shit, potential KO)

Enjoy the smoke, imma about to do a doble king size with grinder kief.
:passitleft:
Haha nice yeah my normal is a 1 1/4 at night kinda hoping for the KO as long as I don’t green out I use it medically for insomnia and normally have a couple pre rollls on hand if I get the rare moment to smoke a doobie while Julia and Dante are in bed. I like kief but I find it makes me chuck a lung hardcore to much chain smoking lmao

Back
Top Bottom