Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Not much. Not much call for it for weapons techs.
Oh do they just buy new small electronics when it breaks instead of fixing them? Took both devices apart the good one but doesn’t read batteries has the 510 socket soldered in there the other one snapped completely so I’m not even sure if it’ll work after I transfer the pin and wires over but now she wants help putting the kiddo to bed hopefully he goes to bed before 12 lol

Oh do they just buy new small electronics when it breaks instead of fixing them? Took both devices apart the good one but doesn’t read batteries has the 510 socket soldered in there the other one snapped completely so I’m not even sure if it’ll work after I transfer the pin and wires over but now she wants help putting the kiddo to bed hopefully he goes to bed before 12 lol
That's a job for EO techs, lol.

She keeps growing I don’t think I’m getting enough darkness to many pin holes maybe? Just had to super crop it again cause she was touching the light
40B2F716-2F57-442D-98F3-2038300E87AE.jpeg

Also is this not enough N because of the clawing?

B1CFA20C-5F3B-42FF-9A0C-C8C878B8762B.jpeg

Aw that sucks did they open up more options to advance the longer you were there?
Sort of. You need different courses for different things. Trades courses and leadership courses, things like that.
Pretty hard to think right now. I am extremely high. Have a good night!

She keeps growing I don’t think I’m getting enough darkness to many pin holes maybe? Just had to super crop it again cause she was touching the light
40B2F716-2F57-442D-98F3-2038300E87AE.jpeg

Also is this not enough N because of the clawing?

B1CFA20C-5F3B-42FF-9A0C-C8C878B8762B.jpeg
Hiya TC!
That looks to me like excess something. Nitrogen or ?

Hiya TC!
That looks to me like excess something. Nitrogen or ?
Hey Grateful and thanks, I think I added to much of the 2 part ratio for my bloom nutes was cursing up and down cause she looks soooooo pretty and healthy then this happens lol. Going to try to reduce but if it gets worst flush then try again

Hey Grateful and thanks, I think I added to much of the 2 part ratio for my bloom nutes was cursing up and down cause she looks soooooo pretty and healthy then this happens lol. Going to try to reduce but if it gets worst flush then try again
Don't freak out. Just give less, or water only next time. I forget is she in coco?

Yes sir
Don't freak out. Just give less, or water only next time. I forget is she in coco?
Just stressing out about RH then all the other shit going on in my life was a what's next moment but enough of that I'll give it a try in the AM when I go to water her lights out in 2 minutes hopefully they are touching the lights tomorrow otherwise I have no idea what I'm going to do and Julia wants me to clean the place tomorrow buuuut i got a big ass joint!

0F7E53C2-9972-40DD-A202-EEC489667D17.jpeg

Yes sir

Just stressing out about RH then all the other shit going on in my life was a what's next moment but enough of that I'll give it a try in the AM when I go to water her lights out in 2 minutes hopefully they are touching the lights tomorrow otherwise I have no idea what I'm going to do and Julia wants me to clean the place tomorrow buuuut i got a big ass joint!

0F7E53C2-9972-40DD-A202-EEC489667D17.jpeg
Oh man spark that fat boy up!
Life is better when you get to chill out.

Touching the light? No, you either bend the stems away and tie them down at an angle or supercrop them lower down.
Thanks Shed, Sounds good I’ll try to steal some of Julia’s garden wire got to water first even getting up at 3:30am I didn’t have time but I’ll get used to the new schedule just ready to snooze now lol

Back
Top Bottom