Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Cool.
I'm starting to think weed plants are just a tad finicky. LOL!
Yes it’s a little annoying but I shall finish this plant even if it takes 3 more plants afterwards to finally get some home grown weed lmao
200% how’s your evening treating ya Happy
If you need to keep the smell down by running a filter, then you want negative pressure (tent bows in), but if that's not an issue, positive pressure gives you more tent space!

I hear it doesn't like 90% humidity in flower or 100º temps ever. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oooh more space! Surprising the temps haven’t been bad it’s just the humidity haven’t been back down yet kids still freaking awake wife’s beside me snoring >.>;

Yes it’s a little annoying but I shall finish this plant even if it takes 3 more plants afterwards to finally get some home grown weed lmao

200% how’s your evening treating ya Happy
Hey coffee, my nights fine just about to get some sleep and wake for my morning shift.... But my nights fine thanks for asking growmie.. but yea these plants can be a funny thing... One minute loving life.....next minute clinging to death lol.

But have a good night I'll catch ya tomorrow and see how the new inlines are working for your rh situation.

Hope you and the fam have a good evening.

Hey coffee, my nights fine just about to get some sleep and wake for my morning shift.... But my nights fine thanks for asking growmie.. but yea these plants can be a funny thing... One minute loving life.....next minute clinging to death lol.

But have a good night I'll catch ya tomorrow and see how the new inlines are working for your rh situation.

Hope you and the fam have a good evening.
Thank you sir I’ll catch ya in the morning have a good sleep and a good shift my man

So after going back down the humidity shut right back up to 76% forgot the light turned off so the plant had a extra 45 mins of light.

The other thing that blew my mind was I plugged the in line that I thought was broken in and the mother fucker is working again. I don’t trust it but while it’s deciding to work it can go back to being an exhaust this time I got the right port (I hope) I need a joint guys lol to much excitement for one day

Unless there's a leak in the intake tube the tent should closely match the outside air. Does it get much more humid at night by you? RH by me goes up at least 20% at night.
We are expecting a thunder storm tomorrow so it could be that but I don’t find it does it’s a little warmer now then it was. I think I’m going to try what @Jon was saying and make the length shorter instead of having it like this
3CD711D5-4136-48B9-A608-7FBDA6355E7A.jpeg

Put it in this port
4D401A4C-4C06-47E1-AE81-B295B3CBD997.jpeg

Which is right beside the fan

You need to know the RH outside the window to know if it's working, and you should feel a shitload of air blowing into the tent from that vent with a fan that size on high.
Alright now I can feel the air and I made the run shorter so it should work even better. The tent isnt popping out like a balloon but it is moving around without the oscillating fan on and I re did the exhaust as well so it’s coming from the very top manged to get it to fit although I had to duct tape duct together to do so.
FB4C0D8B-12A3-427C-AD4C-BA2D700E60A1.jpeg

D6481CDB-1262-4F9B-855A-988DABC79933.jpeg
020E938A-C991-4D43-A81B-7E74877B61E4.jpeg

Can’t do any testing now cause she wants to go out

Yeah 71% outside is just going to be 71% inside. Still better than 90%!

My sense is the speed of the last fan before the tent dictates the CFM, but I'm no physicist!
Thanks sir and I fully agree so I shouldn’t worry to much on fan size I moved it to the top like how @Jon was saying to see if it helped more if not then I can put it back on the bottom pretty easy just need to replace the screen probably tomorrow now. Julia provided a good point…we don’t want mice going in there she thinks it’ll get into the basement naw that fan will shred it

Back
Top Bottom