Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Turn off the exhaust fan, open the tent vents, and run the intake fan on high.

43% is great if you can get there.
I’ll give it a try when she comes in one of the vents might be hard though just duct taped a bunch of cardboard over it I know I’m a idiot was just trying to get it as air tight as possible

If you only have one working fan and smell is an issue it will have to be the exhaust fan with the filter. If smell isn't an issue forget the filter and make it the intake fan.

If there is a filter I mean!
No sir no filters here when I was trying to tape up the hose better it just stopped working plugged it in, unplugged it maybe I can get my warranty on it here’s the other issue fucking kids sticking shit in the duct

Good fan should be the intake one then. Vents open, door closed, see what the RH is.

I don't think it's a good idea to provide toddler-access to your grow room. Might want to replace that lock!
Planning on it but this is the kids outside one of them walked up to see what I was doing noisy little fucks

You don’t need to worry about the RH in veg too much. Is there a “perfect “ RH? Sure. But you can chase that all day. I just try to keep it in a rather large range during veg. If it’s anywhere from 50% to 75% during veg I personally think that’s fine. It’s during flowering, in my opinion, when the RH really needs to be dialed in. So I wouldn’t worry too much about I now.
I totally agree.

My climate as a rule is humid as fuck. I’m talking 90%. Humidity doesn’t bother my veggers one bit. But my flowers will rot in hours.

I don’t even measure my veg tent, but I keep my flower room under 65% at the middle of flower, under 60% in the last 3 weeks, when mould spores are laying dormant while desperately looking for a moist spot to breed in.

I totally agree.

My climate as a rule is humid as fuck. I’m talking 90%. Humidity doesn’t bother my veggers one bit. But my flowers will rot in hours.

I don’t even measure my veg tent, but I keep my flower room under 65% at the middle of flower, under 60% in the last 3 weeks, when mould spores are laying dormant while desperately looking for a moist spot to breed in.
Thanks mum, But the problem is that it’s in flower now well start of it at least this whole RH Is just really pissing me off now lol but we will get there just need to be Patient now deep zen state with @HappyHazmat88 techno metal going down lol

Thanks mum, But the problem is that it’s in flower now well start of it at least this whole RH Is just really pissing me off now lol but we will get there just need to be Patient now deep zen state with @HappyHazmat88 techno metal going down lol
:headbanger:

That's what you need, but it was a nice offer!
Yes sir sorry kiddo needed me I get where she’s coming from but need controlled test environment first before we pull out the big guns. Went outside and it smelled like weed I don’t think I reversed it though someone could be smoking I’ll find out when I go back down there and check it out

Back
Top Bottom