Coffee Tries To Grow Again

@InTheShed
Alright so went back down and it’s still up there 78% which is better then the 90% it normally sits at with the door closed I think I just need to seal the window better
80F51B72-CFD8-4FD9-9D67-256AC8E28D5D.jpeg

The one that says air flow is connected to outside and the other side going into the tent the picture on it tells me that is indeed the intake

Thanks Jon, the one that’s In the tent is flowering now as well as being waaaaayy to tall got the light as high as it will go lmao and I already lost one plant to mold just want to solve the problem before it strikes again. Luckily though the duct is here now so just waiting for the wife to get home before I start installing the intake fan and then we will go from there
Nice. Lots of moving air too, that’s a great help to mitigate RH. Got any underneath fans blowing up through the flowering plant? That helps a ton!

Suggestion: taking this diagram, if the bottom ports are open it *might* be worth trying that hose into an upper vent rather than a lower one, so that the air will flow down over the plants and out the vents better?

Suggestion: taking this diagram, if the bottom ports are open it *might* be worth trying that hose into an upper vent rather than a lower one, so that the air will flow down over the plants and out the vents better?
It would also shorten the hose which would improve the air pressure.

I could try but I don’t think I’d have the clearance from the roof probably 3-4” inches off of it now doing one of the upper ports by the light would help.

It would also shorten the hose which would improve the air pressure.
Since I can’t do the roof I could do where I had the exhaust coming out ok let me correct myself the intake since I had it it backwards….that explains so much now I feel stupid

Forgot to add thank you for the wonderful advice I do appreciate it

So the grow tent should blow up like a ballon, not suck inwards like it was. Is that correct?
Cooler / lower RH air sucked from outside and forced into the tent. No exhaust or do you run the exhaust hose somewhere?

Sorry for butting in - just trying to wrap my head around it.

So the grow tent should blow up like a ballon, not suck inwards like it was. Is that correct?
Cooler / lower RH air sucked from outside and forced into the tent. No exhaust or do you run the exhaust hose somewhere?

Sorry for butting in - just trying to wrap my head around it.
I had an exhaust running but I had it in the wrong port so it was Intaking the hot air from the room into the tent.

When I was trying to put the intake from outside the other fan died on me which I very well could get replaced just got a email from them (fuck ya!). While it’s done properly now it could be optimized as @Jon was saying just wanted to make sure it was working before I screwed around to much more.

The bonus is it dropped 10% how it is going to do some optimizing either tonight depending on when the kiddo goes to bed or tomorrow

I had an exhaust running but I had it in the wrong port so it was Intaking the hot air from the room into the tent.

When I was trying to put the intake from outside the other fan died on me which I very well could get replaced just got a email from them (fuck ya!). While it’s done properly now it could be optimized as @Jon was saying just wanted to make sure it was working before I screwed around to much more.

The bonus is it dropped 10% how it is going to do some optimizing either tonight depending on when the kiddo goes to bed or tomorrow
Cool.
I'm starting to think weed plants are just a tad finicky. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom