Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Shaping up nicely coffee... Hey by chance how's your temps? I know using a small space heater in a damp/humid space drastically lowers humidity.... But then you got a heat source.... Don't mind me just thinking out loud lol

Glad you have things figured to this point....I'm looking forward to seeing that lady stack and swell.

28DF2FE8-CE1C-44D2-8569-48844538FBD4.jpeg

Lots of buds coming in!
Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba
Day 90 Current RH 73%

Still need to cut out a lot of inner and lower stuff just haven’t found time yet. Maybe when I get home tomorrow I’ll get the kiddo to come help and he can high five her while I do it
She is looking fantastic!

Without a working exhaust fan it's not a good idea to water and then close up the tent. But you can only do what you can do.
Yup, that's how mine went moldy and got the chop yesterday... I didn't have a proper exhaust fan in my auto tent (thought I could just leave it open a crack and have a fan going in). I think the slowed drinking at the end definitely contributed. With the dehumidifier the RH was never above the 50s but I still got mold. :rolleyes:

Lots of buds coming in!
Day 90 Current RH 73%

Still need to cut out a lot of inner and lower stuff just haven’t found time yet. Maybe when I get home tomorrow I’ll get the kiddo to come help and he can high five her while I do it
She looks great.:green_heart: Careful if the kid is high-fiving her that he doesn't supercrop her... :laughtwo:

Yup, that's how mine went moldy and got the chop yesterday... I didn't have a proper exhaust fan in my auto tent (thought I could just leave it open a crack and have a fan going in). I think the slowed drinking at the end definitely contributed. With the dehumidifier the RH was never above the 50s but I still got mold. :rolleyes:

She looks great.:green_heart: Careful if the kid is high-fiving her that he doesn't supercrop her... :laughtwo:
Lol for sure be careful of the kid... I took my plant I chopped last night out of its spot and brought it to show my girl and no sooner than I bring it out my kids gogo gadget bud crushing hands grabbed one of the colas and crushed it 😫 lol she didn't know she just wanted to touch the flowers.

aw shit I’m sorry I guess I never noticed how bad humidity gets here until now lol hopefully the new fan arrives soon and works if not I shall demand them to upgrade it to a 6” just kidding maybe….ya he doesn’t go down alone and normally isn’t allowed to touch but he was petting a fan leaf the other day it was adorable
Lol for sure be careful of the kid... I took my plant I chopped last night out of its spot and brought it to show my girl and no sooner than I bring it out my kids gogo gadget bud crushing hands grabbed one of the colas and crushed it 😫 lol she didn't know she just wanted to touch the flowers.
Shit im sorry to hear that Happy I guess it’s the evil side of introducing it to the kids and trying to bond with them over it. Dante just likes to pet the leaves I think it’s the texture.

RH is sitting at 77% but it’s supposed to storm tomorrow so hopefully after that’s done it’ll drop again.

Happy if I try the space heater what’s the max I should let the tent temp get to before cutting it off?

aw shit I’m sorry I guess I never noticed how bad humidity gets here until now lol hopefully the new fan arrives soon and works if not I shall demand them to upgrade it to a 6” just kidding maybe….ya he doesn’t go down alone and normally isn’t allowed to touch but he was petting a fan leaf the other day it was adorable

Shit im sorry to hear that Happy I guess it’s the evil side of introducing it to the kids and trying to bond with them over it. Dante just likes to pet the leaves I think it’s the texture.

RH is sitting at 77% but it’s supposed to storm tomorrow so hopefully after that’s done it’ll drop again.

Happy if I try the space heater what’s the max I should let the tent temp get to before cutting it off?
It's all good bro she didn't know .. and it's not garbage now....it's just a condensed nug lol....but that's how she got the idea to squeeze the nug is watching me check denseness lol smart critters these kids

But from what I've read a few other places online before I really got involved here is, no lower than 60f/15.5c and no higher than 95f/35c.....but have to take into account each strain has a preference to temp and humidity.

But I would try to ease into it so you don't fry the ladies... So get above your average temp and go from there and monitor how things go.

It's all good bro she didn't know .. and it's not garbage now....it's just a condensed nug lol....but that's how she got the idea to squeeze the nug is watching me check denseness lol smart critters these kids

But from what I've read a few other places online before I really got involved here is, no lower than 60f/15.5c and no higher than 95f/35c.....but have to take into account each strain has a preference to temp and humidity.

But I would try to ease into it so you don't fry the ladies... So get above your average temp and go from there and monitor how things go.
Awesome thank you Happy I’ll give it a try. Yeah man but hey least you can still smoke it! I just had Dante down there he was all mad cause the duct is two different colours lmao

Awesome thank you Happy I’ll give it a try. Yeah man but hey least you can still smoke it! I just had Dante down there he was all mad cause the duct is two different colours lmao
Np... But like I said monitor it.... So while the space heater will lower the humidity and dry out the air around it...keep in mind that if it gets to warm itll evaporate the moisture in the air thus increasing humidity... But offer a bit of advice from a different view.... Worth a try I say.

I'd figure a safe top temp would be 85ºF / 30ºC.
Sweet I'll try it on the weekend when I have a little time to monitor it and figure it out thanks!

Yup that's my highest normal temp when it's hot outside.
my plan is to let it go for 20-30 mins then stop it and see what happens and go from there

28DF2FE8-CE1C-44D2-8569-48844538FBD4.jpeg

Lots of buds coming in!
Day 90 Current RH 73%

That's a gargantuan beast you got there TC, holy cow! What a beaut!!
Sorry to hear about all the humidity problems :(
Hope your day's going well, friend!

Safe regards,
Darade.

That's a gargantuan beast you got there TC, holy cow! What a beaut!!
Sorry to hear about all the humidity problems :(
Hope your day's going well, friend!

Safe regards,
Darade.
Thank you kindly Darade and it’s all good just slowly crack away at them. My day is going well got 4 days off now how about yourself?

Thank you kindly Darade and it’s all good just slowly crack away at them. My day is going well got 4 days off now how about yourself?
Pretty decent, every day is technically a day off for me, back to being a stay-at-home dad, until someone hires me...FEK...They ended the work assignment and were like sorry no more work :/

Hopefully, you can get it all solved in the coming days, for some reason we've been getting some crazy humidity levels here as well up to 60% (our normal is 25%); thankfully I don't have to worry about it indoors since I got the ac fixed! ^^

Pretty decent, every day is technically a day off for me, back to being a stay-at-home dad, until someone hires me...FEK...They ended the work assignment and were like sorry no more work :/

Hopefully, you can get it all solved in the coming days, for some reason we've been getting some crazy humidity levels here as well up to 60% (our normal is 25%); thankfully I don't have to worry about it indoors since I got the ac fixed! ^^
Haha nice before I got this job I was a part time stay at home dad. Took care of him during the day and worked all night but I’m sorry to hear your job ended.

What’s your field? I’m a structural welder now. I think for us it’s normally like this but with this being my first grow I never noticed or paid attention to it.

My last job was a heat box and with full leather on great combo for heat stroke lmao. Luckily for myself I only get it mild once a summer then I’m fine, sounds really bad but it’s better then getting it every hot day.

Haha nice before I got this job I was a part time stay at home dad. Took care of him during the day and worked all night but I’m sorry to hear your job ended.

What’s your field? I’m a structural welder now. I think for us it’s normally like this but with this being my first grow I never noticed or paid attention to it.

My last job was a heat box and with full leather on great combo for heat stroke lmao. Luckily for myself I only get it mild once a summer then I’m fine, sounds really bad but it’s better then getting it every hot day.
Refrigerated warehouse, they had us packaging foods and other stuff to ship out to the customer, those meal kits, I'm sure you've heard of blue apron, kinda like that only this is called Home Chef.

Refrigerated warehouse, they had us packaging foods and other stuff to ship out to the customer, those meal kits, I'm sure you've heard of blue apron, kinda like that only this is called Home Chef.
Oh that’s cool we were supposed to try hello fresh but never got around to it I don’t know what else ships to Canada but I’m sure with everything going on in the world most of them do

Back
Top Bottom