Coffee Tries To Grow Again

If that's the only spot you can find then cut it out with about an inch above and below and flush it down the toilet!
Sounds good I’ll take a look was really hoping it would last until I could get the dehumidifier in there hopefully that’s it

Mold is one of the main reasons to get the RH low in flower.
Ya the issue is I’ve been trying everything my power to was going to order the dehumidifier tomorrow probably still will but I don’t know how well it’s going to work with a hole in the wall and by now someone’s moldy furniture that I’m told I can’t throw out this fucking place is ass backwards alright I’m gonna snip and see what I find. If I don’t find anymore should I just harvest it? I’m sitting at 83% RH right now

Sorry about the mold buddy. Dont wanna put the finger of the blister but I would give a good clean at the inside of the tent. Mold has spores and you can never see them... Chances are the spores are already inside the tent. Dont trust mold it can multiple incredibly fast.

I've had mold before, I hate mold.

Ya found more to the trash it goes
068D206C-C492-46EB-AC38-F2909895E909.jpeg

83% is really high in flower so it's not surprising you've got mold in there. That's even high for veg.

A dehuey will serve you well, especially if you can't get rid of the moldy couch!

Put the dehuey in the tent if you can't seal the room well.
Ya that’s the plan haven’t seen any on the big one but normally by the time you see it it’s to late I don’t remind rebooting just pissed off about it I don’t want to bring another one in even after cleaning cause with my luck it’ll just bring in pests I finally just got rid of the flies

I hate mould. Sorry to hear about Stretch, Twelve. At least you still have Grandfather and your outside girls.

I hate mould. Sorry to hear about Stretch, Twelve. At least you still have Grandfather and your outside girls.
Thanks Hash and yeah hopefully Grand Daddy didn’t get it just can’t move her without back up in case my back gives out then I’m going to deep clean the tent looking at dehumidifiers almost everyone that I click on has bad reviews now I’m just looking up reviews outside for grow tents I can’t afford much $100 max hopefully can capitalize on prime day

Awwww damn sorry about the mold coffee.... Fuck that sucks.... But hey live and learn and now you have more time for the other ladies :) ... Hope your having a great day otherwise.

Awwww damn sorry about the mold coffee.... Fuck that sucks.... But hey live and learn and now you have more time for the other ladies :) ... Hope your having a great day otherwise.
Thanks Happy so far it’s going better then yesterday lol I hate Wednesdays lmao how about you how’s your day treating you?

Thanks Happy so far it’s going better then yesterday lol I hate Wednesdays lmao how about you how’s your day treating you?
Home and checked the plants....all is good thanks for asking.

Back
Top Bottom