Coffee Tries To Grow Again

So your saying people kill their plants because they don’t like them? That’s kind of counter productive all those nutes and shit cost money I just ran out of it and had to keep a roof over my head not looking for sympathy or anything just trying to understand what your saying
Yep weak die. Strong will live to grow big and wonderful

IMG_20220712_110820.jpg

Old cob light. Back in the old days. Before all the high tech sht. Used to grow with 40 watt bulbs
Nice do they still sell them if you need a replacement or anything? And those are the old style that were in house holds before they started switching to led right?

Made it brother, she a fine healthy looking young lady.
Take her down the flower lane
:Namaste:
Thanks Dani, if I hadn’t given her bloom Nutes I’d just let her vegg longer until I get the dehumidifier going to go check out a store when Julia comes back out to see what they have

Thanks Shed! Also ordered the dehumidifier it’s a cheaper one so hopefully it lasts but it’s better then nothing

Any dehumidifier better than no dehumidifier. I remember when I was growing indoors I had a sunbeam cheap one from Walmart. Every day had to empty the reservoir lol some times twice a day

Any dehumidifier better than no dehumidifier. I remember when I was growing indoors I had a sunbeam cheap one from Walmart. Every day had to empty the reservoir lol some times twice a day
I’m just scared of the reviews but literally every one on Amazon is the same shit just said fuck it if it works it works if not I can return it. Also thinking about getting some Ethos Grape Ape auto seeds if they still available next pay

My son wanted to get a gaming headset to go with his new Xbox, so he sent me two links for my opinion. They both had about the same percentage of negative reviews but when I read them, one had much more specific negative comments, so I told him to get the other pair. It's really hard to find a product that some folks don't hate for one reason or another!
Yeah or they list multiple products with different reviews with no way to filter it that that I found

Back
Top Bottom