Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I like to strip the lower third bare a week before flip. It moves all new growth to the tops and leaves the middle with great airflow. I'm about to do two today!
Ah ok I did it around that time myself maybe should have done more but I didn’t want to cut the side shoots since some of them are pretty big

Alright so if the dehumidifier doesn’t start working by end of the day I’m bringing the plant back outside I tried to close the doors and it shot up to 92% last night. I just don’t want to lose another to mold. With that being said if I bring it out it’ll probably revegg right? Won’t hermie on me?

Alright so if the dehumidifier doesn’t start working by end of the day I’m bringing the plant back outside I tried to close the doors and it shot up to 92% last night. I just don’t want to lose another to mold. With that being said if I bring it out it’ll probably revegg right? Won’t hermie on me?

I got and idea for you brother, at Canadian tire they sell hardwood pellets like 7$ a 40lb bag, give a shot at putting the whole bag inside the tent, open just the top of the bag and try again.
The pellet will absorb water (I use it as cat litter and when they pee it absorbs it completely and don’t smell, big money saver on cat litter).

If your RH is at 90% it’s going to happen again the mold. You gotta remove any water inside the tent at all cost.

I got and idea for you brother, at Canadian tire they sell hardwood pellets like 7$ a 40lb bag, give a shot at putting the whole bag inside the tent, open just the top of the bag and try again.
The pellet will absorb water (I use it as cat litter and when they pee it absorbs it completely).

If your RH is at 90% it’s going to happen again the mold. You gotta remove any water inside the tent at all cost.
Thanks Dani I’ll go over when Julia gets up and grab it. I just don’t understand why it keeps going up probably sounds stupid of me but turn the in line on it goes up close the tent it sky rockets

Thanks Dani I’ll go over when Julia gets up and grab it. I just don’t understand why it keeps going up probably sounds stupid of me but turn the in line on it goes up close the tent it sky rockets
Uhmm

- where is you RH gauge located ? Floor? On the soil of the plant? Hanging on a string on top of the tent?
Depending on where you put the gauge it could really throw off the reading.

-is your in-line putting air inside of the tent or pulling out air from the tent?
If you are pushing air inside the tent you could be pushing humidity in to the closed tent making it cluster in moisture raising your RH.

It would really be awesome if you flower your plant inside with all that light.

I have it on some Bamboo while the other one for the in-line is just above the canopy there is about a 2-3% difference between the two. The in line is supposed to be exhausting but I didn’t get enough duct to barely get out of the tent let alone get close to a window so it’s dumbing itself outside of the tent making it worse. Might see if I can find some at Canadian tire while I’m there if wifey is ok with it

Hiya TC.
What about going direct to a local HVAC supplier?
I get all my furnace filters for example from one rather than big box.
I’d rather support local if I can and it’s significantly cheaper for the same or better product
Never thought of that but good news is it went down to 79% and cleaned up some water most of what I could atleast with three towels

If you water and drain to tent.
Get something to sort that.
That alone will bring the r/h way up.
Also some people are lucky myself im not.
My out take fan never turns of due to R/H.
Even needs ramping up after lights out.
At times due to my in take air r/h levels.
For me its a constant battle due to filling my tent in flower. ;)

If you water and drain to tent.
Get something to sort that.
That alone will bring the r/h way up.
Also some people are lucky myself im not.
My out take fan never turns of due to R/H.
Even needs ramping up after lights out.
At times due to my in take air r/h levels.
For me its a constant battle due to filling my tent in flower. ;)
What’s the best way to do it though? Grab a toote and sit the pot in it to drain so it’s not on the floor? The saucers are way to flimsy for it got myself more wet then anything with them. I feel if I could get enough duct to run it in the window it would work way better but ya I’d have the same problem as well with it always being on not that I mind

Omg hello high humidity my old friend - said no weed grower everrrrr

My summer grows are rot plagued thanks to it :(

You dehumidifier holds the key to success :)
Lmao hey there Mum and I hope so it’s so tiny though but with the wood pellets Dani told me about and a little luck it shall work I hope! To me though it makes more sense to have the tent closed but the gauge tells me otherwise

Lmao hey there Mum and I hope so it’s so tiny though but with the wood pellets Dani told me about and a little luck it shall work I hope! To me though it makes more sense to have the tent closed but the gauge tells me otherwise
I never close my veg tent.

My flower room is brick, tiled, small and has a dehumidifier.

Cheap way Pallets and some plastic plant saucers.
Anything really that will allow you to lift the pots.
And allow a plastic plant saucer under it.
All different ways im sure someone else will chime in also. ;)
What’s the best way to do it though? Grab a toote and sit the pot in it to drain so it’s not on the floor? The saucers are way to flimsy for it got myself more wet then anything with them. I feel if I could get enough duct to run it in the window it would work way better but ya I’d have the same problem as well with it always being on not that I mind

I never close my veg tent.

My flower room is brick, tiled, small and has a dehumidifier.
Sorry I didn’t get to you, I see so you banished the girls to the attic when they are old ladies and can’t walk no more?! (Sarcasm) going to try to move the dehumidifier closer to canopy level to see if it helps

How big a dehuey did you get? Unless you are pumping wet air into the tent a dehuey should drop the RH in a matter of hours unless there is standing water. If you close the tent and turn off the intake and exhaust fans the RH goes up? Sounds defective to me.
With that being said if I bring it out it’ll probably revegg right? Won’t hermie on me?
If you bring it outside it will be on something like 14/10, so as long as your light time is longer than that inside it won't reveg. What it will do is start flowering.

How big a dehuey did you get? Unless you are pumping wet air into the tent a dehuey should drop the RH in a matter of hours unless there is standing water. If you close the tent and turn off the intake and exhaust fans the RH goes up? Sounds defective to me.

If you bring it outside it will be on something like 14/10, so as long as your light time is longer than that inside it won't reveg. What it will do is start flowering.
Hey Shed it’s not big at all (can I link Amazon links here?) with the tent closed and a oscillating fan on it as well as the dehumidifier on its sitting at 90% close to canopy according to the fan monitor. That’s also with the hardwood pellets that @danishoes21 suggested.

I think my only option is to put her back outside at this point it has a better chance of survival out there it’s going to be another week before I can either get duct threw the window or afford to really buy anything else.

I cleaned the water up All that I could find atleast, maybe next weekend rip the tent down and lay it out on the grass and see if the heat and sun will dry it out while also continuing to take humidity checks in the basement.

That or I could try to boot leg a window air conditioner to work with duct in the tent just got to drain the water somehow without recreating the whole problem.

What’s your thoughts my friend?

Back
Top Bottom