Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Hi @TwelveCoffee - how’s it going? Got caught up in your journal this morning. Looks like maybe you have some RH issues and are considering a dehumidifier? I can tell you that the Colaze I got was the best equipment purchase of my life and had a massive impact on my grow. You know how happy the plants are when their RH is right? It makes a gigantic difference in how they process energy. Check out the vpd chart sometime. Until I had the control the dehumidifier affords me, I couldn’t dream of operating within this chart. But when you do, wow, what a difference. The plants fire on all cylinders the whole time! I highly recommend getting a good one that will last. You’ll spend around 130-160, but it’ll be worth it. My Colaze is really good. @Kanno26 recently got a smaller one that’s similar and also seems to work very well for him. I’d give them a long look and see if others had similar success using them. I think you might find it worth the effort! Two cents for you, for what it’s worth. And I wound be remiss if I didn’t tell you that you have friends in high places. A Mr. @InTheShed had your back on this one and suggested to me that I might reach out. Thanks Shed!

Hi @TwelveCoffee - how’s it going? Got caught up in your journal this morning. Looks like maybe you have some RH issues and are considering a dehumidifier? I can tell you that the Colaze I got was the best equipment purchase of my life and had a massive impact on my grow. You know how happy the plants are when their RH is right? It makes a gigantic difference in how they process energy. Check out the vpd chart sometime. Until I had the control the dehumidifier affords me, I couldn’t dream of operating within this chart. But when you do, wow, what a difference. The plants fire on all cylinders the whole time! I highly recommend getting a good one that will last. You’ll spend around 130-160, but it’ll be worth it. My Colaze is really good. @Kanno26 recently got a smaller one that’s similar and also seems to work very well for him. I’d give them a long look and see if others had similar success using them. I think you might find it worth the effort! Two cents for you, for what it’s worth. And I wound be remiss if I didn’t tell you that you have friends in high places. A Mr. @InTheShed had your back on this one and suggested to me that I might reach out. Thanks Shed!
Thank you @InTheShed and @Jon I’ll have to look into it more gotta send the other one back this weekend and maybe have enough to get it this weekend. The brand you were saying looks like it’s only in the US though I saw one at best buy still going to look for more. What Specs should I be looking for?

Thank you @InTheShed and @Jon I’ll have to look into it more gotta send the other one back this weekend and maybe have enough to get it this weekend. The brand you were saying looks like it’s only in the US though I saw one at best buy still going to look for more. What Specs should I be looking for?

Am*z*n does have a Colaze dehumidifier. It's not the highest rated one, though. And, I don't know if you can afford it either. There are a couple of less expensive ones that are rated highly though, so maybe sort by Customer Review and go from there.

Colaze Dehumidifier.jpg

Am*z*n does have a Colaze dehumidifier. It's not the highest rated one, though. And, I don't know if you can afford it either. There are a couple of less expensive ones that are rated highly though, so maybe sort by Customer Review and go from there.

Colaze Dehumidifier.jpg
It’s looking like I’m going to be spending around there if not $200 I was honestly thinking about renting a a industrial one from Home Depot for a couple days and see how long it takes to shoot back up

Im feeling you need something like this brother I have rented this before for mitigation work on flooded houses or doing drywall... This thing you set RH at 45-50 % in 24 hours you will have it. It will run the whole week no problem and it has a hose so no need to worry about empty the reservoir.
nt%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2F1PACD250_AngledLeft_RGB.jpg
Ya Dani that was what I was talking about it could only be for a day or 2 though weekly rental at Home Depot is $350

Here’s Grand Daddy X Death Bubba day 83 in coco Ph was 5.8
She’s starting to bud so I’m running out of time unless I just revegg her but I feel like mold will still be a pain my butt
31C50681-90B4-4700-A7DE-25BC876147B4.jpeg

I opened another door in hopes that it will bring the RH down as it shoots up if They are all closed
A6D056DB-6013-4838-9957-AEC2E6DCD726.jpeg

Most mid range ones.
Come with tubing and option run the water
out instead of using the tank My meaco12L has.
Does up my temps up by 3/4c but well worth it in flower.
The water runs to a box i have under it which is 30L.

And she has come along way TC looks happy now.

Most mid range ones.
Come with tubing and option run the water
out instead of using the tank My meaco12L has.
Does up my temps up by 3/4c but well worth it in flower.
The water runs to a box i have under it which is 30L.

And she has come along way TC looks happy now.
Thanks man I’ll have to keep looking but most of the stuff is out of my price range right now friend at work was saying it’ll be better in the winter doesn’t help me now but gives some hope

The fastest way to lower the RH some would be to take out the weak branches and inner fan leaves. Less transpiration, lower humidity.

Opening the doors works until you flip it, but that's when mold becomes the biggest problem.
I’ll do a good trimming in the morning, the light will be off by the time I get home kind of the downside to having the doors open I have to try to close them in the dark >.< lol

Here’s Grand Daddy X Death Bubba day 83 in coco Ph was 5.8
She’s starting to bud so I’m running out of time unless I just revegg her but I feel like mold will still be a pain my butt
31C50681-90B4-4700-A7DE-25BC876147B4.jpeg

I opened another door in hopes that it will bring the RH down as it shoots up if They are all closed
A6D056DB-6013-4838-9957-AEC2E6DCD726.jpeg

Man she is big!!! Good job there TC

350$ I rather buy 4 oz of weed from my local friend lol
Me to my friend lol one to two days tops even then at that point I’ve already spent enough to buy a new one just gotta save a bit and hope it doesn’t blow up in my face haha

Man she is big!!! Good job there TC
Thanks man I was surprised to see she was still stretching thought she stopped lol

Bummer about the mold, been there, and lost almost a whole harvest in the process. Try to keep the floor dry if you can, underneath the tent insert tray as well. And definitely get a dehumidifier going in there. Best of luck to you.

Bummer about the mold, been there, and lost almost a whole harvest in the process. Try to keep the floor dry if you can, underneath the tent insert tray as well. And definitely get a dehumidifier going in there. Best of luck to you.
Thanks Joe good point about under the tent never thought to look there. Totally regretting putting Grand Daddy in a 10 gallon but I got the dolly so it’ll be fine

Thanks Joe good point about under the tent never thought to look there. Totally regretting putting Grand Daddy in a 10 gallon but I got the dolly so it’ll be fine
Yeah, I'm starting to think my 15gallon pot might have been a bit of overkill :rofl:

Jeez don’t want to know what she weighs lol
I can barely lift it dry, nevermind when it's wet, my skinny little arms aren't built for that. Must be around 60 kilos (120 pounds) or more?

Back
Top Bottom