Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Thanks happy hopefully she starts pre flower soon think I got the timer figured out now
What kind of timer do u have?

I have one with a dial and about a 100 pegs along the outside you push down for the time set

Ya it’s one like that didn’t know you had to set the time on it until I was playing with it last night lol
If ya need help just hola.... Took me a minute to figure it out as well.

Grand Daddy’s Stretch has begun holy shit lol like 4-5” today
42128DFC-A4A4-4116-8788-659DDF5B75A1.jpeg

Grand Daddy is looking pretty darn great man, she pumping hard. The base on the stalk is chunky and thats always a great sign, she's got the muscle to pump to those flowers.

:morenutes:

If the plant is to close to the light she is gonna let you know, otherwise keep doing what youre doing she great.
Thank you my friend, will she just stop growing when she hits the light? How long does it normally take for pre flower to start? I'm to excited lol

Ah ok I'll take a look in the morning to see if I can find any other. But how about light leaking into vents?
Try to be as strict as you can with the, No light leaks rule. Check for potential spots in the grow tent where you think light could leak. Depending on the genetic background of the plant she could really hermie for nothing. It only takes one male stamen (the yellow bannana looking male reproductive organ everybody hates on a female plant) to polinate a plant.

Worst case scenerio you get a plant thats not sinsemilla (seeded bud).

:passitleft:

Try to be as strict as you can with the, No light leaks rule. Check for potential spots in the grow tent where you think light could leak. Depending on the genetic background of the plant she could really hermie for nothing. It only takes one male stamen (the yellow bannana looking male reproductive organ everybody hates on a female plant) to polinate a plant.

Worst case scenerio you get a plant thats not sinsemilla (seeded bud).

:passitleft:
I’m trying just did a check around the vent ports and they do let some light in but not a lot main issue is the side vent that is missing the panel and the light leaks in the zipper

I’m trying just did a check around the vent ports and they do let some light in but not a lot main issue is the side vent that is missing the panel and the light leaks in the zipper

Gotcha. Throw a dark bed sheet over of the tent. I've done silly things like getting inside the tent closing it up in dark and looking for light leaks.

Ah ok I'll take a look in the morning to see if I can find any other. But how about light leaking into vents?

For what it's worth, 2 of our tents have pinprick holes in the door and as far as I can tell, I've had no issues from them.

Back
Top Bottom