Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Wutz up grow bretheran :laugh: I'm feeling great today spent some time at the beach after my psych evaluation....all is good in happies hood.... How are you guys howz the day?
Good good just in the sweat zone doing my thang lol glad to hear the evaluation went well keep safe brother

Wutz up grow bretheran :laugh: I'm feeling great today spent some time at the beach after my psych evaluation....all is good in happies hood.... How are you guys howz the day?
Just about to daber aber..lol..im passing it to you happy.

20220711_163112.jpg

Light-em up fellows.

Good good just in the sweat zone doing my thang lol glad to hear the evaluation went well keep safe brother
Yea Ive only been being called angry and bipolar for idk *looks at watch that doesn't exist* a year now lol it's nice to hear I'm not crazy......well in that sense any way lol

Yea Ive only been being called angry and bipolar for idk *looks at watch that doesn't exist* a year now lol it's nice to hear I'm not crazy......well in that sense any way lol
Right beside you brother haven’t been the stable for 21 years lol if ever we just get better at hiding it from the world cause they can’t grasp that life isn’t sunshine and fucking rainbows. I asked for some koolaid but always get told we are fresh out ;)

Right beside you brother haven’t been the stable for 21 years lol if ever we just get better at hiding it from the world cause they can’t grasp that life isn’t sunshine and fucking rainbows. I asked for some koolaid but always get told we are fresh out ;)
I hear ya too bro..i know im a little different, but have a great family and couple of great friends. World is small sometimes doing what we love but im good with that.

I hear ya too bro..i know im a little different, but have a great family and couple of great friends. World is small sometimes doing what we love but im good with that.
Yes sir keep trucking on all you can do in this chaos occasionally stop for a doobie or a dab whatever floats your boat :)

I possibly misread this so your not crazy or bi polar? That’s good news if so Happy!

I possibly misread this so your not crazy or bi polar? That’s good news if so Happy!
Nope all good so far....I get final check Thursday afternoon. And thanks again coffee....hope your having a great morning so far my friend

Nope all good so far....I get final check Thursday afternoon. And thanks again coffee....hope your having a great morning so far my friend
Nice! My psychiatrist is kinda chill though most of the time it’s like hey can I try X? Sure why not let me know how it goes no more questions asked lmao. So far it’s going good got a naked toddler demanding his French toast lmao hbu?

Nice! My psychiatrist is kinda chill though most of the time it’s like hey can I try X? Sure why not let me know how it goes no more questions asked lmao. So far it’s going good got a naked toddler demanding his French toast lmao hbu?
Hahaha naked toddlers are like the flash on crack....super fast and all over the place lol.....but I'm Doing the work thing...

Honest living man that starts for me around 3 when mom gets home then in bed for 3am is it Thursday yet? Lol
I'm 7 days a week at least 4 hours a day everyday.....and that's poop....I hate working opposite schedules as the spouse.... But I understand the toddler needing a sitter

Right beside you brother haven’t been the stable for 21 years lol if ever we just get better at hiding it from the world cause they can’t grasp that life isn’t sunshine and fucking rainbows.

sometimes it helps to understand everybody's screwed. everyone's carrying their own bag of hammers.

there's piles of times i've been jealous of other folk ... only to discover their life is a living hell in some other regard like cancer, addiction, emotional or physical abuse and so on. that's when i realize i'm lucky to have the group of friends i do and the issues i have to deal on.

I'm 7 days a week at least 4 hours a day everyday.....and that's poop....I hate working opposite schedules as the spouse.... But I understand the toddler needing a sitter
Damn my man I’m hoping with this job I can start doing 6 days a week buddy was saying saturdays were time and a half cash if he means cash on hand you’ll never see me home screw paying taxes lmao

sometimes it helps to understand everybody's screwed. everyone's carrying their own bag of hammers.

there's piles of times i've been jealous of other folk ... only to discover their life is a living hell in some other regard like cancer, addiction, emotional or physical abuse and so on. that's when i realize i'm lucky to have the group of friends i do and the issues i have to deal on.
Absolutely on point....the term the grass is greener on the other side....is only because your standing out looking in....as soon as you switch sides you see the grass was painted green on the front side as an illusion, and reality it's shit brown .... To speak semi figuratively lol.

Well said

Back
Top Bottom