Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Congrats on the new gig brother and all the best with the new employer. If its for the better then it was worth it.
Thank you kindly Dani and i forgot to mention earlier, I talked to my aunt only one clone survived out of 2! For a first try I'd say that's not bad at all all I used was Dyno and tops lol off of Grand Daddy

Thank you kindly Dani and i forgot to mention earlier, I talked to my aunt only one clone survived out of 2! For a first try I'd say that's not bad at all all I used was Dyno and tops lol off of Grand Daddy

There you go already cloning 50% succes rate. You moving fast brother, Next grow youll be cloning 15 plants and flowering 5 at the same time.

Try to remember which node you took the clones from, you might of cut the perfect spot where the bulk of hormones was peak and gave it a higher chance of survival. Ive been looking closely at that on my plants, some clones had more chance than others.

Congratulations on the new job!
I'm one of the people affected by the outage yesterday, lots of notifications to catch up on!
Thanks Mel! Super pumped to get started love doing nice long welds helps with zen :)
There you go already cloning 50% succes rate. You moving fast brother, Next grow youll be cloning 15 plants and flowering 5 at the same time.

Try to remember which node you took the clones from, you might of cut the perfect spot where the bulk of hormones was peak and gave it a higher chance of survival. Ive been looking closely at that on my plants, some clones had more chance than others.
Will do Dani think I didn’t even think of it. It originally started cause she had jotting to grow so I gave her some seeds and the clones
Congrats on the new job coffee....you deserve it brutha.

And hell yea I'd say that's a good rate %50....sh*t I'd bet with odds like that all day ;)
Thanks Happy! And ya I was quite surprised lol I didn’t think they rooted nor did I know know to check

8FAA8906-71D5-40EC-B833-02FB855E20D7.jpeg

9FF9CFC1-8696-4D5C-8300-7D300472E9F0.jpeg

I know I didn’t do this right just tried to use what I had to work with

Looks pretty close to how I did it, except I have a carbon filter on the intake in the tent. I like having the fan on the outside. Did a good job lowering the humidity too.
Awesome good to know but I have it setup for exhaust kind of stupid without a filter or even leading it outside but I also tried to tell Julia 8’ is not enough duct should have let me get 25’ that and the clamps don’t fit some red neck duck tape time probably later when everyone is in bed I used my hour today pretty well I think got it setup humidity is almost 80% need to get some rock salt and a container to see if that will bring it down or wait till next week and buy the cheapest dehumidifier I can find on Amazon lmao.

How the ladies going? I can see great amount of green lush new grow :passitleft:
They are doing great the auto is starting to fade while Grand Daddy wants to hit the lights lmao Julia was supposed to help me move them up last night but Dante wanted to play outside
Here is the knuckle from the super crop I did on her
985AC845-C158-4D77-83B2-77524D9B5AC9.jpeg

18177FA0-7468-4F54-AF13-5397E7530295.jpeg

3B18BC84-F63F-4E86-9F35-8BB94E8E248E.jpeg

Ya can actually have dinner with my family (maybe going to see how this goes before I try to find a second job)

Very, I don't like feeling like my skills aren't being used nor do I like being bored. There's a lot that goes into it but either way can't wait to get these two weeks out of the way! My friend was telling me not to bother with two weeks but I was always raised to do it because it also shows your next employer that you are willing to give notice.
Smart man. Always ALWAYS leave your job on good terms. You never know what the future brings.

As example - I once worked for a guy - "Greg" who was a total dick. Treated his subordinates like crap - especially my coworker "Tim". Fast forward ten years and I run into Tim and guess what? Greg now reports to Tim at the new company. Hahahahahaha!

Smart man. Always ALWAYS leave your job on good terms. You never know what the future brings.

As example - I once worked for a guy - "Greg" who was a total dick. Treated his subordinates like crap - especially my coworker "Tim". Fast forward ten years and I run into Tim and guess what? Greg now reports to Tim at the new company. Hahahahahaha!
Yup never burn bridges don’t have to be friends with others but it also goes into basic humanity everyone has to work together in order to move forward I find a lot of my generation and the next have lost that

Need to get rid of the water then re vacuum but it’s coming together it didn’t help that I’ve been trying to do this all day and kept getting called back up after 10 mins.
D17DA932-81FB-4BFB-AFAE-9019A4FE1A1C.jpeg
CAFCC23D-A702-4E77-B9F1-DC9460ECBAF1.jpeg
A221E69F-3201-4598-A29F-5FB07C67C397.jpeg
Good morning TC :ciao:
Which plant were you asking me about?
Thanks, talk soon.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Need to get rid of the water then re vacuum but it’s coming together it didn’t help that I’ve been trying to do this all day and kept getting called back up after 10 mins.
A221E69F-3201-4598-A29F-5FB07C67C397.jpeg

She turning out to be a nice looking pheno man, canopy even and pumping. Is she the Auto? and what do you think about the supercroping ?

She turning out to be a nice looking pheno man, canopy even and pumping. Is she the Auto? and what do you think about the supercroping ?
That one is the photo looked like a sativa before now it looks more Indica. I didn’t mind it now did I do it right? I have no idea but they seemed to have healed as if I did it correctly so I’m happy. I need to flip her now though im running out of time

That one is the photo looked like a sativa before now it looks more Indica. I didn’t mind it now did I do it right? I have no idea but they seemed to have healed as if I did it correctly so I’m happy. I need to flip her now though im running out of time

I believe it worked perfect, you have what looks like a even canopy from the point of view of the picture. The point where its bent looks healed and bulging and there is a considerable amount of side branching.

If you flip her now shes got some branches there to fill up. :thumb:

She might be a 50/50 hybrid. Depending on the environment the plant may express different phenotypical traits.

Back
Top Bottom