Coffee Tries To Grow Again

OMG I am legit BIG SMILING!

I love the way we seem to attract the exact people we need when it comes to both life and growing.

Buoy if you listen to your guides you will learn to grow magic, that I’m sure.

It has taken me two years to start growing okay plants. My first plants were a dogs breakfast. It’s a process, and if you love to grow I think it’s a really enjoyable one, fuck ups an all.

You got this, and when you haven’t your mentors will, and they can help steer you,

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

OMG I am legit BIG SMILING!

I love the way we seem to attract the exact people we need when it comes to both life and growing.

Buoy if you listen to your guides you will learn to grow magic, that I’m sure.

It has taken me two years to start growing okay plants. My first plants were a dogs breakfast. It’s a process, and if you love to grow I think it’s a really enjoyable one, fuck ups an all.

You got this, and when you haven’t your mentors will, and they can help steer you,

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you Mum sorry it took so long to reply at work and totally didn’t get spanked for leaving early yesterday (my whole shift didn’t punch out) and it’s very true like anything in life it takes time and practice to learn.

I’m so incredibly thankful not only for 420 but as well as my mentors I just hope I can keep doing as well to make all of you proud :)

Thank you Mum sorry it took so long to reply at work and totally didn’t get spanked for leaving early yesterday (my whole shift didn’t punch out) and it’s very true like anything in life it takes time and practice to learn.

I’m so incredibly thankful not only for 420 but as well as my mentors I just hope I can keep doing as well to make all of you proud :)
Of course you will :)

We got you Xo

Plants are looking good TC!
Well, except for the one that looks like a dog's breakfast - LOL!

Keep it simple.
Seriously - it's a weed. Give em a little water and a little nutrients.
Thanks Grateful and while she may be ugly hopefully (please please) she will pack a punch lmao. I’m really happy I didn’t go all out and invest in the bud juice Not that I don’t think it works just at my skill level I would have wasted it

Thanks Grateful and while she may be ugly hopefully (please please) she will pack a punch lmao. I’m really happy I didn’t go all out and invest in the bud juice Not that I don’t think it works just at my skill level I would have wasted it
You got this bro!
Don't over think it.

:thumb::cheer::high-five::bravo::yahoo::theband::surf::welldone::slide::party:

I am so happy for you!

2022 Year of the TwelveCoffee!
Haha thank you going to spend a bit more time travelling but it’ll be more affordable and now the wage I’ve ever been offered just get to change my sleep schedule but that’s the easy part going from nights to days is easy other way around is a bitch for me as I’m sure you know :)

Got some duct still and clamps $5 cheaper then Amazon
3A65F8AD-FB2F-45B1-A718-667B592FB396.jpeg

Great news, TC!
And the day shift too, can't beat that... :thumb:

Great news, TC!
And the day shift too, can't beat that... :thumb:
Ya can actually have dinner with my family (maybe going to see how this goes before I try to find a second job)
Right on bro!
Happy for you. Are you excited?
Very, I don't like feeling like my skills aren't being used nor do I like being bored. There's a lot that goes into it but either way can't wait to get these two weeks out of the way! My friend was telling me not to bother with two weeks but I was always raised to do it because it also shows your next employer that you are willing to give notice.

Back
Top Bottom