Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I'm not really sure how useful checking runoff is. I've never done it.

I use it too. Unfortunately they're only shipping 11 kg (25 pound) bags and up right now (in Canada at least). Anything smaller is sold out. Those bags are over $100 CAD, and would be enough nutes to last most of us a lifetime.
I was looking at a Canadian company that does a blend for autos but I don’t think I want to mess around with Amazon for nutes anymore another option if I can get this fan sold is the @Remo Nutrients super charged pack or just sticking with Gaia green

This is for the next grow….don’t worry guys not going to mix and match nutes again

I'm not really sure how useful checking runoff is. I've never done it.

I use it too. Unfortunately they're only shipping 11 kg (25 pound) bags and up right now (in Canada at least). Anything smaller is sold out. Those bags are over $100 CAD, and would be enough nutes to last most of us a lifetime.

Well, I'm not happy to read this as we're getting low. Maybe you, TC and I could buy a bag together and split it 3 ways? 8 pounds is still a lot but it's way better than 25 pounds.

In other news someone possibly tried to break in the other night and broke the door knob. I don’t think it was anyone as I was up sitting right below it but I digress.

I went to go have a cigarette before I went to bed and it felt like someone was trying to hold the door. After messing around for a few moments I turned the light on and no one was there. This isn’t the first time something sketchy happened, back when I was a naughty coffee and was banished to sleep in the basement.

I was almost a sleep and I noticed a dude in a red ski jacket looking for something almost 10 feet from where I was sleeping.

8CF71E81-FE6C-4DF1-B652-D84DA301CF49.jpeg
E8F46278-9693-4777-B031-5859CB0F0B88.jpeg
Definitely time to break out some home alone traps.... This why I keep a defense tool on every room in the house... 3ft steel spiked mace next to bed.

Alot of posters here do that, because they dont want to "hurt" your feelings.
I am guilty of this but with good reason.... Most journals have a bunch of people watching them....and commenting trying to help.... It's deterring for a group of people to tell you your f*cking up.....so to give some positive reinforcement helps people stay focused in completing the grow... I believe everyone who is having plant issues knows it and doesn't need a constant reminder that things suck....but to highlight the better part of the shit sandwich with helpful info on how to possibly fix it..... Does that make sense?

Definitely time to break out some home alone traps.... This why I keep a defense tool on every room in the house... 3ft steel spiked mace next to bed.
Already got the 24” pipe wrench waiting Xd

Update on the indoor girls

Stretch is flowering away so pretty <3
D10C9580-91FF-4C38-9728-11B324A414D0.jpeg

Grand Daddy is growing at a insane rate I love it
1F702883-B843-4857-B542-12CDA5006317.jpeg

FE209FDE-D82C-4825-AEE9-ADA79C0212A5.jpeg

Going to build a stand for Stretch tonight at work meant to do it yesterday but got distracted never ending job cleaning up water.

Well, I'm not happy to read this as we're getting low. Maybe you, TC and I could buy a bag together and split it 3 ways? 8 pounds is still a lot but it's way better than 25 pounds.
Hey I’d have no problem chipping in :)

Going to build a stand for Stretch tonight at work meant to do it yesterday but got distracted never ending job cleaning up water.

They're chugging along.... Some issues but you got this... And may I suggest salt and water for cleaning your base tray....sorry my OCD is killing me with all that nutrient staining from runoff o_O

They're chugging along.... Some issues but you got this... And may I suggest salt and water for cleaning your base tray....sorry my OCD is killing me with all that nutrient staining from runoff o_O
That’s what that’s from oh shit I didn’t know lol that’ll be a Saturday job since Friday I got a interview don’t know how long I’m going to be

I am guilty of this but with good reason.... Most journals have a bunch of people watching them....and commenting trying to help.... It's deterring for a group of people to tell you your f*cking up.....so to give some positive reinforcement helps people stay focused in completing the grow... I believe everyone who is having plant issues knows it and doesn't need a constant reminder that things suck....but to highlight the better part of the shit sandwich with helpful info on how to possibly fix it..... Does that make sense?

That’s real talk right there.

I find sometimes suggesting to fix a nute problem with more nuts isn’t the right approach.

I like watching journals and see all the different ways people do things, I make a fair amount of suggestions and comments but I do find it incredibly hard to tell someone they are Fing it up…

TC plants were growing great but the nutes kinda unbalanced things? Not sure

That’s real talk right there.

I find sometimes suggesting to fix a nute problem with more nuts isn’t the right approach.

I like watching journals and see all the different ways people do things, I make a fair amount of suggestions and comments but I do find it incredibly hard to tell someone they are Fing it up…

TC plants were growing great but the nutes kinda unbalanced things? Not sure
I think it was over feeding as well as mixing slow release nutes with synthetic nutes eventually they lined up and boom

Sure thing. I intend to keep using it outdoors for sure, and some indoors as well, though I'm thinking my next indoor plant will use Remo.

Just need to be consistant. If you go coco, start right. Or get a bag of FFOF. If you can get your hands on some MeeggaaCrropp, all the better, its easy and consistant feed.

a bunch of folk on the board run mc. it's not much discussed as the parent company has a non-sponsor policy.
i recommend it in a bunch of situations.

it's pennies a feed, but you have to buy a bag large enough to bequeath to your offspring when you die to get the stuff.

Ya sorry my bad waited till she had both Calmag and nutes before checking the run off

chasing run off has never held much useful info to me. learning a read on the plants, and getting the inputs correct is where i concentrate efforts. i agree with @Mayne that your input ppm probably needs to be a bit higher.

I was looking at a Canadian company that does a blend for autos but I don’t think I want to mess around with Amazon for nutes anymore another option if I can get this fan sold is the @Remo Nutrients super charged pack or just sticking with Gaia green

both remo and gaia are decent. they both want to take you down an increasingly expensive path of amendments and boosters though.

a nute like mc simplifies stuff and reduces costs immensely.

This is for the next grow….don’t worry guys not going to mix and match nutes again

wish i'd done as well when i first started. it took a long time.

as an aside @TwelveCoffee ... try to get the GED if you can. welders are in big demand here in manufacturing, but you can't get a job without the ticket, and you can't get the ticket here without the math, and you won't be allowed to do the math without the HS diploma.

my cousin was in the exact same boat. took him 3yrs to get the GED and square the ticket. he now runs his own company with 4 rigs and employs 3 other welders. he owns 3 houses and rents 2. did it all in less than a decade.

you have the ambition. you can do it too.

as an aside @TwelveCoffee ... try to get the GED if you can. welders are in big demand here in manufacturing, but you can't get a job without the ticket, and you can't get the ticket here without the math, and you won't be allowed to do the math without the HS diploma.

my cousin was in the exact same boat. took him 3yrs to get the GED and square the ticket. he now runs his own company with 4 rigs and employs 3 other welders. he owns 3 houses and rents 2. did it all in less than a decade.

you have the ambition. you can do it too.
Thanks man hoping with a new job bills will be a little easier or at least I wont be dropping $150 a week on cabs. If anyone is wondering I don’t drive for two reasons the first being I can’t afford the insurance close to $300 to $350 on top of maintenance etc. the second is that I micro nap a lot and have no control over it. With that being said need to make time to study where I’m at wasn’t a bad place for it cause I could between 12 to 1 but since ownership changed I imagine that won’t fly anymore.

a bunch of folk on the board run mc. it's not much discussed as the parent company has a non-sponsor policy.
i recommend it in a bunch of situations.

it's pennies a feed, but you have to buy a bag large enough to bequeath to your offspring when you die to get the stuff.

chasing run off has never held much useful info to me. learning a read on the plants, and getting the inputs correct is where i concentrate efforts. i agree with @Mayne that your input ppm probably needs to be a bit higher.

both remo and gaia are decent. they both want to take you down an increasingly expensive path of amendments and boosters though.

a nute like mc simplifies stuff and reduces costs immensely.

wish i'd done as well when i first started. it took a long time.
I had everyone’s help here and that’s why they went as well as it did things like spraying that DE would have ended me if I kept doing it or letting it go so with that I have to give everyone who’s offered a opinion, suggestion or just advice a

HUGE THANK YOU

With that being said how do I increase ppm just feed more?

You got it then. And bro your other plant is looking sooo good, gotta keep doing what you are doing on that one because it’s working.
Thank you kindly Dani I was surprised thought she was a goner then she’s like hey pay attention mofo boom green growth! Lmao still got to give her a bath get the de off of her though I cut most of it off since the leaves where dead

Might try to bump the part A of the bloom set 1/2 ml up to see what it does

measure ppm going in. just trying to understand where you're at. i don't want you going too hot either. right now you don't have massive issues or burn. it's simply keeping ahead of the growing curve and meeting the needs as they hit flower.

listen a bit closer to the soil / hp guys. it's been a while since i've been in that media.

it's a bit tricky as you have plants at different stages right now. and i can't really get a read on the one that was spray damaged.

you worked through piles man.

Back
Top Bottom