Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Interview on Friday :) bigger company and bigger projects for atleast $1 more and benefits and day shift which will allow me to find a second job :)
Nice!
Have you considered trade school to obtain more / specialized skills? Employers love that shit. Thats how I started out my career - took night classes for refrigeration repair. You already have welding skills - perhaps a welding specialty that is in high demand?

Yeah, Tra's probably right then. That's why I was asking about it washing off. Someone around you probably has a berry bush, or trees with purple berries.
We have several blueberry bushes - and we get blue bird poop on our patio furniture.

Yeah, Tra's probably right then. That's why I was asking about it washing off. Someone around you probably has a berry bush, or trees with purple berries.
Egg plant was the purple Julia was saying something tried to eat it

Nice!
Have you considered trade school to obtain more / specialized skills? Employers love that shit. Thats how I started out my career - took night classes for refrigeration repair. You already have welding skills - perhaps a welding specialty that is in high demand?
I actually went to college for it but to get into pipe etc I need to get my GED first or grade 12 then go into a apprenticeship. It’s a really stupid loop hole here you figure if you can pass college why in the world do you need your grade 12 lol.

All in all it is something I plan on getting just need to get my life in check first I don’t think I can handle the stress of studying with everything else going on.

My real goal with welding was just to use it to make money but then become a industrial mechanic but again grade 12 is required.

Did some super cropping tied her up it’s either cut the tops or let her flower what’s everyone think?
9C2597DB-1724-4EDA-88E7-67BFC25E691D.jpeg

Pretty much almost hitting the light and can’t raise it cause the other one is in flower
Personally I would want to see a little more healthy growth before flip, but that would be under ideal circumstances.
You could raise the plant in flower along with the light. A couple of chunks of 2x4 or something under her.
It's up to you, but I wouldn't want to cut off her healthiest growth.

Personally I would want to see a little more healthy growth before flip, but that would be under ideal circumstances.
You could raise the plant in flower along with the light. A couple of chunks of 2x4 or something under her.
It's up to you, but I wouldn't want to cut off her healthiest growth.
Thanks Mel I’ll try the 2x4s first I was surprised a lot of that growth was from last week a little scared to see how big the super crop will make it. If I prop her up I’ll probably use the shop vac to drain her saucer

Interview on Friday :) bigger company and bigger projects for atleast $1 more and benefits and day shift which will allow me to find a second job :)
Good luck MoFo your going to do great. :yahoo:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

My real goal with welding was just to use it to make money but then become a industrial mechanic but again grade 12 is required.
Can you obtain that online?
Seriously - invest the time and effort if you can. It will pay off big time.

Can you obtain that online?
Seriously - invest the time and effort if you can. It will pay off big time.
It is and it is something that I have been working towards. Just has been a stupidly stressful and fobar last 9 or so months but I'll get back there again just got to keep my head down and keep working at it

Look at all the new growth, I would suggest 2-3 more weeks of Veg or as confortable as you are with, then hit her with the flower.

Nice come back :high-five:
Thanks Dani also figured out my RH is so high the dumb ass that left their bed down there has a wet bed moooooold and they won’t let me chuck it….better question is why aren’t the buds moulding at 70% RH

In other news someone possibly tried to break in the other night and broke the door knob. I don’t think it was anyone as I was up sitting right below it but I digress.

I went to go have a cigarette before I went to bed and it felt like someone was trying to hold the door. After messing around for a few moments I turned the light on and no one was there. This isn’t the first time something sketchy happened, back when I was a naughty coffee and was banished to sleep in the basement.

I was almost a sleep and I noticed a dude in a red ski jacket looking for something almost 10 feet from where I was sleeping.

8CF71E81-FE6C-4DF1-B652-D84DA301CF49.jpeg
E8F46278-9693-4777-B031-5859CB0F0B88.jpeg

Thanks and I try maybe I should bring that katana home lmao it’s dull as fuck but I’m sure most people would run when they saw me pull that ok haha

Well It wont be the first time someone with a katana took a hit at someone.

Quebec I dont miss you at all.
LOL

Well It wont be the first time someone with a katana took a hit at someone.

Quebec I dont miss you at all.
LOL
Lmao it’s within Quebec so I can say this but me and Julia went to Montreal for a week and I don’t speak a lick of French and Julia can sorta either way I always had homeless people trying to get smokes off me and since I didn’t have my Rollie’s I wasn’t giving. We didn’t know how much just residing in a airport for two hours would cost us so I had barely any money for food for the week and barely any smokes.

Either way our last day we passed these Chinese people and same thing I just apologized and get walking. Buddy gets up in my face trying to fight in a crowd of 200 people and I’m like fuck this I’m not going to jail and Julia was probably 20 ft from me at this point.

So he finally leaves me alone and I’m asking her why she left me, she thought I was behind her holding her hand -.-;

Back
Top Bottom