Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Fuck well atleast she’s a girl
78321DE4-75D0-4FE7-B7A8-12F039DDD952.jpeg

Grand Daddy day 66
You don't have to flip her until your ready.
Mother's are vegged forever sometimes.
I'd be more concerned with the clawing?
Is that Diatomaceous Earth on her?

Stay safe :cool:
Hill

You don't have to flip her until your ready.
Mother's are vegged forever sometimes.
I'd be more concerned with the clawing?
Is that Diatomaceous Earth on her?

Hill
Ya she had some DE on her couldn’t get her outside to spray it off she’s heavy going to try the dolly next.

The clawing has been a issue I think it’s a nitrogen deficiency but ran out of 4,4,4 all purpose not going to lie was a little relieved when I thought she was flowering I have lots of bloom nutes but only the may or maybe not be contaminated grow nutes.

Got insurance and a car payment coming out so couldn’t afford it this week I was asking before do you think bone meal could be a suitable replacement until I figure it out?

Ya she had some DE on her couldn’t get her outside to spray it off she’s heavy going to try the dolly next.

The clawing has been a issue I think it’s a nitrogen deficiency but ran out of 4,4,4 all purpose not going to lie was a little relieved when I thought she was flowering I have lots of bloom nutes but only the may or maybe not be contaminated grow nutes.

Got insurance and a car payment coming out so couldn’t afford it this week I was asking before do you think bone meal could be a suitable replacement until I figure it out?
It's good for long term slow release Phosphorus and Calcium.
Good in veg or flower or both it can last up to 4 months or so depending.
What's wrong with the 4 - 4 - 4 ?
Where is the issue comming from?
I'm concerned it's persisting.
Soil ?
Nutrients ?
Watering ?
Ph ?
Light ?
Heat ?
Rh ?
Root problems ?
Pests ?
Sprayed her with something toxic ?

Which one of items rings alarm bells when you read it?
She will go into flower some time in August.
We only have till then to get her healthy and growing well. :Namaste:
It will be here quick so pitterpatter. :rofl:

Bill

It's good for long term slow release Phosphorus and Calcium.
Good in veg or flower or both it can last up to 4 months or so depending.
What's wrong with the 4 - 4 - 4 ?
Where is the issue comming from?
I'm concerned it's persisting.
Soil ?
Nutrients ?
Watering ?
Ph ?
Light ?
Heat ?
Rh ?
Root problems ?
Pests ?
Sprayed her with something toxic ?

Which one of items rings alarm bells when you read it?
She will go into flower some time in August.
We only have till then to get her healthy and growing well. :Namaste:
It will be here quick so pitterpatter. :rofl:

Bill
I ran out of 4,4,4 I had her recovering pretty well lots of new growth on her compared to before. Cut off most of the dead and she began to grow nicely. I think it’s a mixture of pests and nutrients.

She’s in coco with a ph of 5.8 since she’s having issues with there not being enough pearlite in the pot I give nutes if synthetic if not then I give 4,4,4 once a week. Could also be humidity as well I meant to mount the monitor closer to her to get a more accurate reading I’ll do that tonight when Dante is in bed.

Maybe root problems from the water not filtering out correctly.

I ran out of 4,4,4 I had her recovering pretty well lots of new growth on her compared to before. Cut off most of the dead and she began to grow nicely. I think it’s a mixture of pests and nutrients.

She’s in coco with a ph of 5.8 since she’s having issues with there not being enough pearlite in the pot I give nutes if synthetic if not then I give 4,4,4 once a week. Could also be humidity as well I meant to mount the monitor closer to her to get a more accurate reading I’ll do that tonight when Dante is in bed.

Maybe root problems from the water not filtering out correctly.
Oh Fer fek I forgot it's coco.
Get GH trio cheapest nutrients going.
Get a pH pen and ppm or ec meter.
Feed at 5.8 ph exactly then approximately 1000 -1200 ppm and she will be fine.

Bill

Oh Fer fek I forgot it's coco.
Get GH trio cheapest nutrients going.
Get a pH pen and ppm or ec meter.
Feed at 5.8 ph exactly then approximately 1000 -1200 ppm and she will be fine.

Bill
Got the ph and the ppm though I’m not sure ppm is accurate can I use the ph calibration powder on it? Still going to be until atleast Thursday for the nutes if nothing comes up should I just cal Mag her until then or risk the possible faulty nutes?

How she’s sitting now
D7532E6F-8D36-44B0-B249-FA75F1475434.jpeg

Gotta vacuum the water up tonight
You have to give her full nutrients with calmag in it first at 5.8 ph every day to runoff.
No water ever even with calmag,.
Always full nutrients.
Sorry.

Bill

Alright I’ll feed her what I have for grow until I can get the GH set thanks for all your help Bill
You can use it for veg and flower a bottle lasts forever l

Bill

Been waiting all day to post this but mainly to calm myself down. I got told a few things like I didn’t know what I was doing, the plant would never grow this way, if it dies I’ll buy you a new one.

Julia’s father decided he wanted to pick a fight with the neighbours today while I was folding laundry and I come back to my plant that I was trying to learn LST with being un LST. I’m 31 and I don’t need a parent I don’t care you were trying to help just fucking ask before touching my garden

Before
AC55B63B-4247-40C9-AD99-04F7651507EB.jpeg

After
080930B1-BD4B-420C-8BD2-92A8B1B63F1C.jpeg
6F8ED752-627C-444D-9D11-88A91A66A41C.jpeg

This is the plant I’ve been wanting to grow since I started growing and it’s just fucked now ya it will live likely but that’s not the point I worked so hard on it just fuck!

Julia says well it’s outside you have the ones in the basement that are almost finished that means fuck all that’s like me taking her car and saying well you have your dads car.

I’m fucking down with this house hold will probably send Mars their light back and I’m leaving

Thanks Sir growing I’ll take a look into it do they sell seed or are they already in their pots? Strawberry Syngoniums look interesting need to do more research when I’m not at work :D
I’ll show you my syngoniums when I get up. You can grow them from a cutting, or clone as weed growers call them.

Being able to grow regular plants has really held me in good stead regarding growing MJ. Took me some time to realise it’s just a plant and I’m not reinventing the wheel. Lolling.

I’ll show you my syngoniums when I get up. You can grow them from a cutting, or clone as weed growers call them.

Being able to grow regular plants has really held me in good stead regarding growing MJ. Took me some time to realise it’s just a plant and I’m not reinventing the wheel. Lolling.
Sounds good Mum and to everyone else I apologize for my out burst last night it’s been a very frustrating time and it’s just getting worse but I don’t plan on leaving Julia pregnant alone nor my son. But I do need to work out a situation where I’m not this mad every weekend it’s exhausting physically and mentally time to go back to zen aka
E628D7E6-9928-4BF3-87D0-573CDE17D1D6.jpeg

Also look what Dante found lol just need to find a battery for it and some paint
535DB42B-89C8-43D9-AF4C-4CA7C83FE288.jpeg

Hard to see in the picture but it is a ride along 4x4

Been waiting all day to post this but mainly to calm myself down. I got told a few things like I didn’t know what I was doing, the plant would never grow this way, if it dies I’ll buy you a new one.

Julia’s father decided he wanted to pick a fight with the neighbours today while I was folding laundry and I come back to my plant that I was trying to learn LST with being un LST. I’m 31 and I don’t need a parent I don’t care you were trying to help just fucking ask before touching my garden
This is the plant I’ve been wanting to grow since I started growing and it’s just fucked now ya it will live likely but that’s not the point I worked so hard on it just fuck!

Julia says well it’s outside you have the ones in the basement that are almost finished that means fuck all that’s like me taking her car and saying well you have your dads car.

I’m fucking down with this house hold will probably send Mars their light back and I’m leaving
Good morning bouy :)

If this is the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day. Your father in law was trying to help, and a prune is sometimes good.

Take a breath. You have summer on your side. Stop being tramatic and make that plant sing.

^^ that’s an order too.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sounds good Mum and to everyone else I apologize for my out burst last night it’s been a very frustrating time and it’s just getting worse but I don’t plan on leaving Julia pregnant alone nor my son. But I do need to work out a situation where I’m not this mad every weekend it’s exhausting physically and mentally time to go back to zen aka

Also look what Dante found lol just need to find a battery for it and some paint

Hard to see in the picture but it is a ride along 4x4
Your son is watching you. He is learning responses from you. You are his guide. You are the person he looks up to.

Be the example for Dante.

If he saw you throw your toys out of the cot yesterday during your tantrum explain to him you are sorry and you should not have responded like that. You need to apologise to your wife and your father in law too.

It’s okay to blow out. Just be accountable and apologise.

Good morning bouy :)

If this is the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day. Your father in law was trying to help, and a prune is sometimes good.

Take a breath. You have summer on your side. Stop being tramatic and make that plant sing.

^^ that’s an order too.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I know but still frustrating being told I have no idea what I’m doing and yet these plants are strong and healthy. Then finding a chunk of wood staked inside of it hopefully not piercing the roots sent me over the top. Now he’s asking for seeds because he thinks he can do better which is fine and he can have them just sucks to be fully contributing to the house hold and still get treated like a kid.

Your son is watching you. He is learning responses from you. You are his guide. You are the person he looks up to.

Be the example for Dante.

If he saw you throw your toys out of the cot yesterday during your tantrum explain to him you are sorry and you should not have responded like that. You need to apologise to your wife and your father in law too.

It’s okay to blow out. Just be accountable and apologise.
No worries I didn’t explode on anyone just smiled and did what Was asked of me. I’m good at suppressing and bottling it up but not good at letting it out that’s normally reserved for a walk. Even last week when he lost it on me for no reason I just apologized and went for a walk

I know but still frustrating being told I have no idea what I’m doing and yet these plants are strong and healthy. Then finding a chunk of wood staked inside of it hopefully not piercing the roots sent me over the top. Now he’s asking for seeds because he thinks he can do better which is fine and he can have them just sucks to be fully contributing to the house hold and still get treated like a kid.

No worries I didn’t explode on anyone just smiled and did what Was asked of me. I’m good at suppressing and bottling it up but not good at letting it out that’s normally reserved for a walk. Even last week when he lost it on me for no reason I just apologized and went for a walk
My advice, not that you asked lol. It’s time to get your own home.

My house, my rules. Your house, your rules.

Back
Top Bottom