Coffee Tries To Grow Again

They really came around TC!
Thanks Stone been a long journey with many more to come!

3E9C73B8-FAF6-4A12-A57C-CC159E1DAAB5.jpeg

Attempted to spread the little death Bubba out still needs to do more but it’s a start

My advice, not that you asked, look at nature, grow some house plants. Learn what nourishes them, learn what makes them happy. You can then transfer this knowledge to your MJ plants, coz bottom line, it’s just a plant. Overthinking cultivation is where I see posters fuck up.

i got it opposite. the houseplants got better as i learned to grow weed lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha I feel like I would be the same never had a interest in gardening until now
It is enormously therapeutic - I can't look at anything that grows now without thinking 'I wonder if...'
Root cuttings, air layering, rooting leaves, fruit seeds (banana was fun ;) ) and though I can't stand tomatoes, if I grew 'em I'll eat 'em

Haha I feel like I would be the same never had a interest in gardening until now
Growing weed is gardening brother, and the information in the comunity here is golden helps a lot with everything from botany to alchemy, to living soil, composting, weeding, mulching, top dressing... I can go on and on. Just saying this is a good place to get into gardening.

She will be filling up those nodes in no time brother. Did you tie them down? its better than pinching and bending.
I did a combo of both when Julia gets up I need to find out if she has more binder clips with the holes in them the long branch in the right hand centre I want to bring down a little bit then I think some topping middle of next week and maybe defoliation

It is enormously therapeutic - I can't look at anything that grows now without thinking 'I wonder if...'
Root cuttings, air layering, rooting leaves, fruit seeds (banana was fun ;) ) and though I can't stand tomatoes, if I grew 'em I'll eat 'em
I might try hot peppers next or fruits for my son

I might try hot peppers next or fruits for my son
Chillis are a good start; apples, pears and philbert nuts take a bit longer, only about ten years though ;)

awesome brother, on your next grow you should try a photoperiod pheno and do tons of training, you will love it. Autos I dont know much about them in terms of training how much it could stunt the plant.
The only way to stunt an auto is top it too late or continually fek about with it when it's trying to flower
I set the shape at node 3-4 then leave them alone
Works for me :cool:

awesome brother, on your next grow you should try a photoperiod pheno and do tons of training, you will love it. Autos I dont know much about them in terms of training how much it could stunt the plant.
All of them except the one in flower are photos next grow is going to be 3 autos to adhere with my sponsorship I might add a couple more autos as well so I can make a SCOG but that’s with time permitting.

Chillis are a good start; apples, pears and philbert nuts take a bit longer, only about ten years though ;)
Lmao and I don’t think I have room for any of those trees we shall try peppers first :) I always left the gardening to Julia as it was her zen zone now we both do it. Before I was always for the video games that’s how I relaxed but I found it to be to addicting and it was taxing my relationships so now I rarely game maybe once or twice a month

All of them except the one in flower are photos next grow is going to be 3 autos to adhere with my sponsorship I might add a couple more autos as well so I can make a SCOG but that’s with time permitting.

oups man sorry my bad I got it all upside down, I thought you had 3 autos at the moment. So keep on training then :high-five:

@InTheShed does this mean I need to switch her to 12/12 now since she’s matured? I thought photos only throw sex out when they are 12/12?
No. She'll keep vegging until you flip her.
I've never had an outdoor plant that didn't show it's sex well before switching to flower.

No. She'll keep vegging until you flip her.
I've never had an outdoor plant that didn't show it's sex well before switching to flower.

Awesome thanks man I was freaking out wanted to veg her a bit longer got too top and train her more she’s almost hitting the light again

Back
Top Bottom