Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I went overboard with the DE the other day
:eek:
I’m not seeing to many white pistols
I doubt the pistils will stay white when coated with diatomaceous earth, so that (and/or the light being to close) could be a reason.
I didn't realize you were planning on spraying it on the plant in flower. Diatomaceous earth can irritate your lungs if inhaled. I'm not sure if there's enough there to be a problem, or how much will still be there at harvest, but you might want to consider using that plant for edibles.
What Melville said. The DE stays in the buds as they grow and won't wash off at harvest. Some folks don't have a problem with that but it's certainly not best-practices to inhale it deeply into your lungs.

On the other hand, the buds aren't very big and it hasn't been long since you sprayed, so you could take it out to the yard and put the hose on "mist" and really rinse everything off. That's probably the best approach if you want to keep them for smoking.

Sounds reasonable to me! Shouldn't take 5 mins with a hose to wash off DE.
Sounds like a plan thank you again sir! Also gotta show the im not good at lst but need to try more plant tomorrow she’s getting bushy <3 I thought for sure that one was going to not go anywhere after having the tent dropped on it and toddler trying to touch it but it’s surprised the hell out of me

TC - turn my back for five minutes and wtf have you done?? :rofl:
You'll be fine, Shed's on your case

..and Melville - yeah, my gf thinks I'm an electrician, carpenter, plumber, tiler, decorator and computer whizz
Then the lights go out and I'm a pron star too - you know what I do when she goes away to Greece in the summer?
Absolutely Fek all but go fishin with my bong lol

TC - turn my back for five minutes and wtf have you done?? :rofl:
You'll be fine, Shed's on your case

..and Melville - yeah, my gf thinks I'm an electrician, carpenter, plumber, tiler, decorator and computer whizz
Then the lights go out and I'm a pron star too - you know what I do when she goes away to Greece in the summer?
Absolutely Fek all but go fishin with my bong lol
Well you see I read google and that’s where I fucked up no more google with stuff I don’t understand

Muppet
When it goes wrong, you gonna ask Google or YouTube rather than people?
What is it that you don't understand?

Muppet
When it goes wrong, you gonna ask Google or YouTube rather than people?
What is it that you don't understand?
Not exactly when it goes wrong in this case it was reading that it’d give a protective layer to protect against bugs but what I didn’t factor in was photo synthesis or the fact that smoking DE is not a good idea as @Melville Hobbes pointed out

So after emailing the breeder over Grand Daddy they confirmed my theory as they said that the grand daddy pheno produced two different phenos that were bred with Death Bubba which is why the one in the tent is leading towards sativa while the online outside is small and bushy as a Indica this is all fascinating to me and I don’t completely understand but does that make sense?

Sure. There are often two or more phenotypes of a variety, which is why some folks keep a mother plant around when they find the pheno that hits the spot for them.

The next seed might not be the same.
So it could even vary with more sativa traits vise versa? If so is that the reason why there is a debate on rather sativa vs Indica matters?

Back
Top Bottom