Coffee Tries To Grow Again

That sounds like downtown Montreal lol some of the homeless just hang at the same place so they become familiar, the ones that are scary are always angry.
The punk squeegees that clean windows at the lights are by far the best peps they always have a dog with them and their dress code is sooo cool.
Haha yeah we were staying beside Mount Royal was during 420 at the time I didn’t smoke but she did so in like why the fuck is the park on fire and why is there so many ambulances? She’s like babe it’s 420 and I’m like ooooooooooh why aren’t we down there?! Lmao never did go ended up searching for the underground mall instead. We almost missed our flight that day to transit passes expired that day my sister was a hero transferred me money I had to work the day after lol

In other news someone possibly tried to break in the other night and broke the door knob. I don’t think it was anyone as I was up sitting right below it but I digress.

I went to go have a cigarette before I went to bed and it felt like someone was trying to hold the door. After messing around for a few moments I turned the light on and no one was there. This isn’t the first time something sketchy happened, back when I was a naughty coffee and was banished to sleep in the basement.

I was almost a sleep and I noticed a dude in a red ski jacket looking for something almost 10 feet from where I was sleeping.

8CF71E81-FE6C-4DF1-B652-D84DA301CF49.jpeg
E8F46278-9693-4777-B031-5859CB0F0B88.jpeg
Security cameras are pretty cheap now.
They send a notification to your phone if there is activity.
And you can watch live from anywhere.
Costco has them cheap.
I'd invest.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Security cameras are pretty cheap now.
They send a notification to your phone if there is activity.
And you can watch live from anywhere.
Costco has them cheap.
I'd invest.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Just need to find the ones with rechargeable battery’s we have no power outlet outside I was looking into the ones that you can access by plugging your SD card into the computer first thing is getting a new door knob. It’s just weird like I said I’m right below the door when I’m on my computer or working on the garden and didn’t hear anything fishy

Red stems are normal. Some strains have them and some don't. No worries, TC.

needs food dude. and Calmag.

Red stems is a sign of either to much light, or magnesium deficiency. Rule of thumb, 200 PPM of calmag is a must.

needs food dude. and Calmag.

Red stems is a sign of either to much light, or magnesium deficiency. Rule of thumb, 200 PPM of calmag is a must.
Might be the light then I’ll check the ppm of just Calmag when I water tomorrow but I’ve been putting it in as directed 2.5ml

Might be the light then I’ll check the ppm of just Calmag when I water tomorrow but I’ve been putting it in as directed 2.5ml
yeap, thats a good amount. Sometimes, some genetics needs more. Im growing a purple genetic, and i had red streaks and stems till i upped my mag and it fixed it. Not necessarily Cal, but definitely mag. All my new growth has zero purple/red now.

more often then not, PURPLE GENETICS needs more MAG. Ive been told by many old heads, you should never see purple/red till later in flower, or extreme cold temps beyond 20% of your usual temp.

Get your PPMs of total up to 500 bro,

yeap, thats a good amount. Sometimes, some genetics needs more. Im growing a purple genetic, and i had red streaks and stems till i upped my mag and it fixed it. Not necessarily Cal, but definitely mag. All my new growth has zero purple/red now.

more often then not, PURPLE GENETICS needs more MAG. Ive been told by many old heads, you should never see purple/red till later in flower, or extreme cold temps beyond 20% of your usual temp.

Get your PPMs of total up to 500 bro,
Thank you sir and how would I go about getting the PPMs up? It’s a Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Death Bubba I believe breeder info is confusing

first off bro, understand this.

Im not here to kick you around, im here to help. We are in this for a reason, and its to grow good medicine. So please, dont take anything as a kick in the nutes.

I have to go thru your thread to see how your going about your grow, but from the pics, you need alot of help. I wont pat you on your back if your grow looks deficient or not going in the right direction. Alot of posters here do that, because they dont want to "hurt" your feelings.

I have to go thru your thread to see your regime.

first off bro, understand this.

Im not here to kick you around, im here to help. We are in this for a reason, and its to grow good medicine. So please, dont take anything as a kick in the nutes.

I have to go thru your thread to see how your going about your grow, but from the pics, you need alot of help. I wont pat you on your back if your grow looks deficient or not going in the right direction. Alot of posters here do that, because they dont want to "hurt" your feelings.

I have to go thru your thread to see your regime.
Thanks and I don’t mind criticism providing its constructive. It is my first grow and money is tight so I’ve been trying to do everything on a budget and putting nutes over gear etc. I’ve made a few stupid mistakes such as spraying both plants with DE and not being able to use Infograph’s probably when Shed was trying to show me LST

Thanks and I don’t mind criticism providing its constructive. It is my first grow and money is tight so I’ve been trying to do everything on a budget and putting nutes over gear etc. I’ve made a few stupid mistakes such as spraying both plants with DE and not being able to use Infograph’s probably when Shed was trying to show me LST
Hey TC, Bro, you didnt do bad. You have the right people in your corner. I went thru your entire thread, and alot of it was out of your control.

First grow is always the "toes in the water"

Tight budget, but man, you sure got the right tools for the mission.

Im not a outside grower, and i know alot can go south in a hurry, lol..

Youve done alot right, you adjusted and listened to the great growers helping you.

I think the peat mesh slowed you down early, the blurple light didnt help, You were rolling pretty good till you sprayed them,

Get this grow under your belt, and the next one will be 50% better, and then the next will be 50%,

Just need to be consistant. If you go coco, start right. Or get a bag of FFOF. If you can get your hands on some MeeggaaCrropp, all the better, its easy and consistant feed.

Hey TC, Bro, you didnt do bad. You have the right people in your corner. I went thru your entire thread, and alot of it was out of your control.

First grow is always the "toes in the water"

Tight budget, but man, you sure got the right tools for the mission.

Im not a outside grower, and i know alot can go south in a hurry, lol..

Youve done alot right, you adjusted and listened to the great growers helping you.

I think the peat mesh slowed you down early, the blurple light didnt help, You were rolling pretty good till you sprayed them,

Get this grow under your belt, and the next one will be 50% better, and then the next will be 50%,

Just need to be consistant. If you go coco, start right. Or get a bag of FFOF. If you can get your hands on some MeeggaaCrropp, all the better, its easy and consistant feed.
Thanks man it’s been a bumpy ride from not knowing where I was going to grow to getting it going and learning what happens when you bring outdoor plants indoor. It’s been a crazy adventure but the next will be more organized but I’m sure it’ll have its own problems. I’ve been trying to stock up on nutes to avoid the fek I’m broke what am I going to do lol

Thanks man it’s been a bumpy ride from not knowing where I was going to grow to getting it going and learning what happens when you bring outdoor plants indoor. It’s been a crazy adventure but the next will be more organized but I’m sure it’ll have its own problems. I’ve been trying to stock up on nutes to avoid the fek I’m broke what am I going to do lol
no doubt man.. MeggaCrop, cheapest nutes, easy, 1 part. i have enough to last till 2050 LOL

Ya sorry my bad waited till she had both Calmag and nutes before checking the run off
I'm not really sure how useful checking runoff is. I've never done it.
no doubt man.. MeggaCrop, cheapest nutes, easy, 1 part. i have enough to last till 2050 LOL
I use it too. Unfortunately they're only shipping 11 kg (25 pound) bags and up right now (in Canada at least). Anything smaller is sold out. Those bags are over $100 CAD, and would be enough nutes to last most of us a lifetime.

I'm not really sure how useful checking runoff is. I've never done it.

I use it too. Unfortunately they're only shipping 11 kg (25 pound) bags and up right now (in Canada at least). Anything smaller is sold out. Those bags are over $100 CAD, and would be enough nutes to last most of us a lifetime.
smh, need a small bag shipper up there, common guys,

Back
Top Bottom