Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I believe it worked perfect, you have what looks like a even canopy from the point of view of the picture. The point where its bent looks healed and bulging and there is a considerable amount of side branching.

If you flip her now shes got some branches there to fill up. :thumb:

She might be a 50/50 hybrid. Depending on the environment the plant may express different phenotypical traits.
Music to my ears :) there was a point where I’m like ok time hit the restart button but I’m glad I didn’t and stuck with it shes come so far :) it’d be interesting cause the breeder said it was either or so hybrid makes more sense now which means I should be able to smoke her :)

Got the fan cord up starting to look like a half decent tent now :)
C5664F29-6145-43EF-8BD3-DDF5BAE13B8B.jpeg

Thanks Gaines did the lollipop tonight otherwise just trying to get my son to bed how about yourself?

Edit : auto correct trolling me again
Nice, lollipoping is so necessary to me. Freaking shoulder over the years killing me from trimming.
Glad you got it done.
Btw, i clean out middle of the plant just before flip and after stretch again. Leaving big fan leaves outside, middles gone.
Cheers bro

So stripping the bottom 2/3rds of the plant. lol..edible got me just before lunch..cheers man
Thanks Gaines got most of the larf and after stretch I’ll go back in gotta dial in the timer a bit better last night it went off at midnight and today came on 5 to 11am

Bud picture of Stretch aka Cookie Monster Auto Day 80
5C1ADAB0-AF5D-4AE4-8390-835E85E8AADA.jpeg

Thanks Gaines got most of the larf and after stretch I’ll go back in gotta dial in the timer a bit better last night it went off at midnight and today came on 5 to 11am

Bud picture of Stretch aka Cookie Monster Auto Day 80
5C1ADAB0-AF5D-4AE4-8390-835E85E8AADA.jpeg
Damn-um coffee busting out the trichs..very nice flower man.

Back
Top Bottom