Coffee Tries To Grow Again

unless its a fast auto it's just gonna eat that cage lol :p
The two in cages are both photos tried to find the tomatoes cages but again chasing toddler and pregnant fiancée it’s been a stressful day I need a beer lol

soil is the way to go if you are outdoor.

unless you go nuts on massive hempys like @FelipeBlu lol
This grow has been so up and down for me originally I was supposed to to do it in the basement then the basement wanted to be used for something else and it still isn’t being used for that purpose go figure lol.

I don’t have a preference for either medium but I bought the soil nutes and I’m still trying to make them work with coco.

I transplanted that one because I didn’t have enough coco and it looked like it was getting root bound. So let’s see coco vs soil what will happen lol I’m fucking crazy

E52E6268-9AE5-45AE-BA0B-2187E8B45926.jpeg

So I just spray this stuff on at night then hose off?

If that's what the instructions say, yeah
You just bought 995 ml of water and 5ml of active ingredient - powder is way more cost-effective

Oh, and get a nail brush and clean you hands you heathen mongrel
You'll have @Trala in fits lol

You just bought 995 ml of water and 5ml of active ingredient - powder is way more cost-effective

Shhhh don’t tell mom lol it doesn’t say from what I can see any instructions but using google foo I learned spray at night well before the sun comes up to avoid burn.

I didn’t know it came in powder but this way be a little safer family wise don’t want my son getting into it. That and I don’t want Julia to throw a frying pan at me lol she’s half Portuguese we don’t mess with the Portuguese

Rare watering update!
Grand Daddy Day 32 ph 5.8
So she doesn’t seem to phased from the transplant here she is after watering.
6A096EFC-A81D-4BC7-AAE3-11A041166015.jpeg

Stretch Day 37 ph5.8
Lots of new growth at the bottom should I be removing it?
95E5D8B8-6A62-49AB-B855-1C7244E028CA.jpeg

Death bubba Day 24 ph 5.8
Transplant day today
147FF0C9-1B5B-4F85-98A7-0814F6CD32D7.jpeg

Surprise is just doing her thing
829A16E3-197F-42D4-9424-B423AA80E169.jpeg
They are all looking good! Looks like it already started to bounce back from the recent topping and transplant. Nice!
I wouldn't remove anything, just let it fill out and see what you got, long way to go yet
I agree with Grow. Leave it all for now and think of every leaf as an energy factory to help it grow bigger and faster.
If your keeping her outside. I agree with leaving the lower branches. They help tremendously with stability in high winds.
Also this is a great point that I forgot about CA. It is something arborists will do with fruit trees and also in bonsai. Helps the trunk stabilize its roots and anchors the trunk. Years later they prune off those branches. In our plant's case, a few weeks or at the pre-flower trim, we chop our branches.
Something I should have thought about before but how the hell am I going to move the 10gal if I need to go lol no handles can always add some hopefully it won’t rip threw the bottom
Try putting some 1x4s underneath the pot on the edges. Or 2x4s work too. Then just use a wedge or something to lift the wood off the floor and you can use the wood supports to carry it around. Or get a small plastic dolly from harbor freight. They work great!
so if you want to have them stealth like low profile to avoid your nosy neighbour from seeing your goodies you can always train the plant. Training is way less stress and recovery time than cutting.
Also this! You can definitely train some lower branches to put out some extra flowers for you.
Alright so I switched the smallest death Bubba to soil might be a mistake but we shall see
D0CDA0C8-00EE-444F-B765-C48FCA5A2DB0.jpeg
Wait...so you transplanted it earlier today right? And then transplanted it again? Not saying it is doomed. Just trying to figure out what you did exactly cause I'm confused.
I agre again with Grow. Get the concentrate. Keep it in a safe space away from curios toddlers and save the money! You are wasting those $ on filtered water 12.

They are all looking good! Looks like it already started to bounce back from the recent topping and transplant. Nice!

I agree with Grow. Leave it all for now and think of every leaf as an energy factory to help it grow bigger and faster.

Also this is a great point that I forgot about CA. It is something arborists will do with fruit trees and also in bonsai. Helps the trunk stabilize its roots and anchors the trunk. Years later they prune off those branches. In our plant's case, a few weeks or at the pre-flower trim, we chop our branches.

Try putting some 1x4s underneath the pot on the edges. Or 2x4s work too. Then just use a wedge or something to lift the wood off the floor and you can use the wood supports to carry it around. Or get a small plastic dolly from harbor freight. They work great!

Also this! You can definitely train some lower branches to put out some extra flowers for you.

Wait...so you transplanted it earlier today right? And then transplanted it again? Not saying it is doomed. Just trying to figure out what you did exactly cause I'm confused.

I agre again with Grow. Get the concentrate. Keep it in a safe space away from curios toddlers and save the money! You are wasting those $ on filtered water 12.
I transplanted the smaller one that was getting root bound into the bag that the other was in yesterday. I know I was super surprised with how much it bounced back considering last night it was super depressed.

So black bag with new cage is Grand daddy and I got the cage for training it didn’t have to many places to tie it down in just the grow bag following this I’m going to grab the stakes for training as well just haven’t gotten to that step yet.

I’ll take a look around for the powder but this is also why I was telling her I wanted to go alone so I could have time to look at was offered instead of rush rush oh shit where the kid go now lmao.

CLUTCHING! MY! PEARLS!

E52E6268-9AE5-45AE-BA0B-2187E8B45926.jpeg

So I just spray this stuff on at night then hose off?
Omg! Don’t worry about your plants, Bouy!

First job of the day:-

Address those nails.

And hello :)

I didn’t know you had a journal.

I’m back at work today so I’ll have a read this arvo.
Sorry I thought you knew hahaha and hi how’s it going Dante has the same sense of humour as I do I think he bought this for the fish tank
BB7F3882-6498-4D13-95D0-4CA2C4300A15.jpeg

CLUTCHING! MY! PEARLS!

Omg! Don’t worry about your plants, Bouy!

First job of the day:-

Address those nails.

Did one better I showered lmao sadly on nights I don’t get to shower often then come Thursday to Sunday shower every day

Nice my man! I used to only smoke pipes but they make me cough way to much now which wouldn’t be a huge problem but my son has moved into our bed again sigh lol

So it was a good thing to top before trying this I’ll keep that in mind! After cleaning the pot that Grand Daddy was in I’m going to transplant the Death Bubba in it hopefully will help it grow bigger. When transplanting Grand daddy I put some @DYNOMYCO in then covered the root ball with it as well hoping this leads to a growth sprout and as you said with topping this most likely will happen.

The one thing I didn’t do was layer the powder nutes like I did before. Reasoning is I want to try the Advanced Nutes designed for Coco
It's great that you're using DYNOMYCO! Let us know who turned it out!

I’ll take a look around for the powder but this is also why I was telling her I wanted to go alone so I could have time to look at was offered instead of rush rush oh shit where the kid go now lmao.

I've never seen Safer's in powder form. You should buy Safer's Concentrate and mix your own. It's way more cost effective.

Back
Top Bottom