Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Haha I’m normally on mobile when I’m on here since the computer is in the basement I remember the old days when you had to use html and css to do half the features that you can now a days and don’t get me started on designing websites in adobe then having to cut the design apart and code it into dreamweaver used to smoke hella lot of joints back then couldn’t code if I was sober
OMG! I hated the process of going back and forth between coding and editing in other platforms. I'm on mobile too. It definitely has its benefits. As well as some cumbersome features. Can't have it all with technology!

OMG! I hated the process of going back and forth between coding and editing in other platforms. I'm on mobile too. It definitely has its benefits. As well as some cumbersome features. Can't have it all with technology!
Then opening like four different internet browsers to make sure it worked then having your layout suddenly just shift a little and your like what the fuck did I do now?! Lol I was into game programming as well pretty much I coded and built and repaired computers when I should have been in school. Don’t really regret it either lmao

Oof...hose shots can be killers. I've killed a couple plants that were too young for even a blast from the shower setting. Snapped the stem at the base around the soil. Never a bad idea to stake them and give support after a transplant. So when they do droop, it doesn't take as much energy to force itself back up. Also, to protect them from crazy garden watering people! :laugh:
Lucky was just a nice stream but yeah I left her alone for five minutes man not as bad as the one day I went inside and was like don’t get toddler dig near plants I turn around and he’s digging -.-; I love my family I love my family just keep repeating it lol

Ya so I’m assuming that this is stress hopefully she bounces back in a couple days also thanks Baked for reminding me to tie her back up to the stake I almost forgot

496A06C2-46E5-4141-908C-E82727C65634.jpeg

Alright so I did a thing now I know @Melville Hobbes said to wait until mid June but I needed the other 5 gal pot for the smallest Death Bubba.

Grand Daddy is in her new home transplanted by Julia (I knew I would get her into this as much as she denied any interest lol)
127A7EEB-0E29-4D72-8F4A-3632BA1F1BF4.jpeg

Stretch never ceases to amaze me I’m assuming since her leaves are up high she’s happy just loves it when I give her attention
05AB877B-695E-4E5D-BEEA-FB6B7DE0D984.jpeg

Looking good there. Loving the veggie partners. :thumb:

Looking good there. Loving the veggie partners. :thumb:
Thank you kindly sir :) was originally supposed to be my corner then the fiancée was like nope public garden move over! Insert shovel hitting me in the head emote just kidding she's not that pregnant yet lol

Damn - I must have missed this conversation - but yes, I'm with you; the hellish days of html/css/JS coding by hand, then checking the browser compatibility nightmare (MS stupid Box Model), then mobile devices came along...
The early WYSIWYG editors were also pretty awful, so most of my sites ended up pretty minimalist lol
Grow is moving along nicely TC, nice to see

Rare watering update!
Grand Daddy Day 32 ph 5.8
So she doesn’t seem to phased from the transplant here she is after watering.
6A096EFC-A81D-4BC7-AAE3-11A041166015.jpeg

Stretch Day 37 ph5.8
Lots of new growth at the bottom should I be removing it?
95E5D8B8-6A62-49AB-B855-1C7244E028CA.jpeg

Death bubba Day 24 ph 5.8
Transplant day today
147FF0C9-1B5B-4F85-98A7-0814F6CD32D7.jpeg

Surprise is just doing her thing
829A16E3-197F-42D4-9424-B423AA80E169.jpeg

Damn - I must have missed this conversation - but yes, I'm with you; the hellish days of html/css/JS coding by hand, then checking the browser compatibility nightmare (MS stupid Box Model), then mobile devices came along...
The early WYSIWYG editors were also pretty awful, so most of my sites ended up pretty minimalist lol
Grow is moving along nicely TC, nice to see
Thanks man when I went back to high school before they told me just to go to college cause I was working nights and doing it.

My teacher told me I couldn’t design a website in the old school way. Then told me I stole code because it worked so well just didn’t follow the text book.

After I told him my background got a A+ even though it wasn’t what he asked for. The text book was outdated and had a bunch of wrong info in it

I wouldn't remove anything, just let it fill out and see what you got, long way to go yet
Are you giving your subterfuge CaMg and pH'd water etc, or just pissing on them occasionally? :laughtwo:

PS *reply* yeah, the rules constantly changing was yet another PITA and I came to loathe the word 'deprecated' lol

I wouldn't remove anything, just let it fill out and see what you got, long way to go yet
Are you giving your subterfuge CaMg and pH'd water etc, or just pissing on them occasionally? :laughtwo:

PS *reply* yeah, the rules constantly changing was yet another PITA and I came to loathe the word 'deprecated' lol
Oh ya she’s still getting the Calmag and mix of ph water and hose water lol I’m honestly suprised it’s doing so well. So no more topping and trimming for now that’s alright seeing as I wasn’t planning on doing it on stretch this might be good enough we shall see lmao.

If your keeping her outside. I agree with leaving the lower branches. They help tremendously with stability in high winds.
Awesome will do thanks Art make try to make some car hooks today among the other things I need to do probably won’t get to half of it but I’ll try!

GDP looks awesome thats a thriving plant. So you did a topping ? you ask if you should remove some lower growth? I would suggest to plan out the height you wish to have always knowing that flowering will give the ultimate stretch so if you want to have them stealth like low profile to avoid your nosy neighbour from seeing your goodies you can always train the plant. Training is way less stress and recovery time than cutting.

:thumb:

GDP looks awesome thats a thriving plant. So you did a topping ? you ask if you should remove some lower growth? I would suggest to plan out the height you wish to have always knowing that flowering will give the ultimate stretch so if you want to have them stealth like low profile to avoid your nosy neighbour from seeing your goodies you can always train the plant. Training is way less stress and recovery time than cutting.

:thumb:
Thanks man grabbed a plant support thing for it the goal was to tie and LST with it but I’m going to have to shorten it quite a lot.

@InTheShed couldn’t find neem oil but I got safers 3 n 1 also couldn’t find pearlite strangely enough but I was chasing the toddler lol

Back
Top Bottom