Coffee Tries To Grow Again

lol, yeah
Conversation yesterday:
GF: Oh, you left your watch here at the weekend
Me: I know
GF: What time will you be over this evening?
Me: Don't know, I've lost my watch - what are you up to at the mo?
GF: Storm has caused a power cut, so internet is down; gonna watch TV instead

:hmmmm:

Dunno if it's a UK thing, but PITA is pain in the arse, so wtf is a pita pit??
Lmao prefect exchange! It’s a restaurant chain here pretty much subway in a pita. They were alright but expensive. Our work buys the office staff coffee,breakfast and lunch everyday even have AC.

I'd let them grow for a few days and then decide.
They'll grow bud sites in flower, not yet. You can top side branches, but you may not want to when they've grown out a bit.
Sounds good thank you Mel hopefully the bus doesn’t break down today lol right before centennial

Sounds good thank you Mel hopefully the bus doesn’t break down today lol right before centennial
I second that. LST is a great way to control plant height and also making more potential "main colas", tighter nodes and narrows the gap beetwen, gives better air flow and light penetration. Plus its just good ol fun to play around with canna plants the terpenes smell delicious.

Yup. Winds from the south-west, shifting to west. My plants are in a fairly sheltered spot for that. How about yours?
All I got is the fence see how it is when I get home tonight can’t move the 10 gal by myself or in the ground one though so they will have to rough it out.

I second that. LST is a great way to control plant height and also making more potential "main colas", tighter nodes and narrows the gap beetwen, gives better air flow and light penetration. Plus its just good ol fun to play around with canna plants the terpenes smell delicious.
I’ll have to try it out also walking to the bus all i smell is a plant either someone else is growing in my complex or it’s Stretch

Stretch is growing but should I be concerned about the colour on the new growth?
ECB4BE05-3B5D-408B-8DC3-431E8C9A216A.jpeg

Grand Daddy has some water speckle damage but is taking well to being topped
EE979DC5-F77B-468B-8136-ADAF485F3AB9.jpeg

Surprise Looks like she is going to be ready to be topped soon
8C9CB9DD-FDFC-4995-BE30-2DEB061B0964.jpeg

Stretch is growing but should I be concerned about the colour on the new growth?
ECB4BE05-3B5D-408B-8DC3-431E8C9A216A.jpeg

Grand Daddy has some water speckle damage but is taking well to being topped
EE979DC5-F77B-468B-8136-ADAF485F3AB9.jpeg

Surprise Looks like she is going to be ready to be topped soon
8C9CB9DD-FDFC-4995-BE30-2DEB061B0964.jpeg
Good morning TC. :ciao:
How is Dante this morning?
New growth can be slightly lighter in color.
As long as the plant is healthy and growing well don't fret.
You are so far ahead of me wow.
I'm going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to catch up.
What's in that pot?
I can't keep track anymore.:rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning TC. :ciao:
How is Dante this morning?
New growth can be slightly lighter in color.
As long as the plant is healthy and growing well don't fret.
You are so far ahead of me wow.
I'm going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to catch up.
What's in that pot?
I can't keep track anymore.:rofl:

Bill
Good morning Bill

Dante is good tricked me out of bed this morning asking me to take his boots off them zoom like the flash I almost fell back asleep lmao!

Thank you it’s been a long time and many hurdles to get them here but I think they are good :) and in terms of medium Stretch and Geand Daddy are in coco the other two in soil and suprise is in ground.

I’m thinking of changing to liquid Nutes for the cocos would I have to flush everything?

On Grand Daddy’s leaf
8E375E8C-4154-4BB5-87DA-306E2BA73805.jpeg
No don't flush.
Just mix a good batch of liquid nutrients full strength with cal mag in it. At 5.8
Feed them twice a day out side.
I grew a forest in coco outside.
It was crazy trying to keep all those bags wet.
But they have to be damp all the time.
Maby make a shade for the coco pots.
Keep them out of direct sun.

Stay safe :rofl:
Bill

No don't flush.
Just mix a good batch of liquid nutrients full strength with cal mag in it. At 5.8
Feed them twice a day out side.
I grew a forest in coco outside.
It was crazy trying to keep all those bags wet.
But they have to be damp all the time.
Maby make a shade for the coco pots.
Keep them out of direct sun.

Stay safe :rofl:
Bill
oh they aren’t supposed to be in direct sun? And twice a day with Calmag and nutes or both? I like forest of coco :3

oh they aren’t supposed to be in direct sun? And twice a day with Calmag and nutes or both? I like forest of coco :3
Just the bag it's in.
Plant stays in direct sun as much as possible.
But the bag dries fast in direct sun.
Even just a piece of cardboard blocking the sun from shining on the bag will help you.
Twice a day full nutrients with cal mag at 5.8 ph.
At least until they are healthy again.

Bill

Forest

549D5373-B687-450F-B468-7F7905755DAA.jpeg

40BFF2A5-61FC-452A-B3B2-DA714AFDB667.jpeg

2574E020-789A-4201-A2E6-A2B8877C7269.jpeg

DCB4828A-F28E-44EC-B2B5-0BBB14D88109.jpeg

E0A9B80B-0623-4684-AFD0-3C88C39503D6.jpeg

9420D09D-CFD8-4051-A508-FBA059267DFD.jpeg

2241B20E-BA2B-4274-8E15-26D16F45E303.jpeg

C96B59FA-1D43-4E91-BD1B-FB70A76C4F97.jpeg

Fed constantly

 Bill
Yup those are my goals right there haha one day I’ll get there when we don’t have noisy neighbours.

Just the bag it's in.
Plant stays in direct sun as much as possible.
But the bag dries fast in direct sun.
Even just a piece of cardboard blocking the sun from shining on the bag will help you.
Twice a day full nutrients with cal mag at 5.8 ph.
At least until they are healthy again.

Bill

Ah ok so the bags need to be shield but once the plants get bigger the plants will cast shade on them and that might explain why it looks like they are having issues I’ve been feeding in the morning.

Should I feed again when I get home at 1:30? I know it’ll be dark but dawn will be fourish hours after

Yup those are my goals right there haha one day I’ll get there when we don’t have noisy neighbours.

Ah ok so the bags need to be shield but once the plants get bigger the plants will cast shade on them and that might explain why it looks like they are having issues I’ve been feeding in the morning.

Should I feed again when I get home at 1:30? I know it’ll be dark but dawn will be fourish hours after
Sorry I meant to say feed as close to sun up as you can 9:30 ;)
Then at peak sun so around noon to 100 ish.
So before you go to work.
Yes once you get a canopy it shades the bags.:thumb:

Bill

Back
Top Bottom