Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Your a legend my girl a freaking legend! Going to try mainlining them and netting them for ultimate yields!
IMG_0909.jpeg

I need this on my body as well
Lol awww thank you!!!

And thatbis EPIC! I love it! I'm due for my next one, too. Right forearm this round!

Lol awww thank you!!!

And thatbis EPIC! I love it! I'm due for my next one, too. Right forearm this round!
Nice Julia is going to start selling some prints of her work one of my friends at work his girlfriend just started a apprenticeship as a artist been meaning to pick her brain on it :)

Good for rabbits and squirrels but how are the against insects!

Nice babies and great drawing...Julia does some amazing work. :bravo:
Thanks Master Shed and that’s true oh well cats are easy to train providing they don’t rip my face off hmmm! She says thank you as well! She has so many pieces in her books told her she should have been a tattoo artist but after the last pregnancy she lost a lot of feeling in her hands we are hoping it returns soon

Damn I'm sorry to hear that! Any advice from the docs?
Just have to retrain it and use the hand trainers thing to get strength takes a lot of time and thank you sir I know the feels with the arthritis in both hands some days I’m dropping metal like I’m slipknot :theband: I can’t carry simple things like cardboard out guess thats Why I became a pyro lmao

Out of 10 how much would that hurt? Lol
I have both done;

Chest piece 💯 % pain in dead center of chest and upper chest near clavicle bone.

Upper back piece 50 % pain, very tolerable. Lower back near tail bone 💯 % pain.

If you tell your artist I want the chest, automatically they will respect you because it’s freaking painful. Bro

Nice tattoo btw.

Out of 10 how much would that hurt? Lol
Chest piece and ugh you men and pain tolerance I hear it from the phlebotomist every time I get blood drawn, how the men don't handle pain well.

But I think the breast bone would smart some...you're thin so idk maybe by your upper ribs also?

I have both done;

Chest piece 💯 % pain in dead center of chest and upper chest near clavicle bone.

If you tell your artist I want the chest, automatically they will respect you because it’s freaking painful. Bro

Nice tattoo btw.
Thank you I have many more I want to get done as well I think chest would be awesome although Julia was asking me if it was a bad taboo I thought she was talking about religion at first.

Chest piece and ugh you men and pain tolerance I hear it from the phlebotomist every time I get blood drawn, how the men don't handle pain well.

But I think the breast bone would smart some...you're thin so idk maybe by your upper ribs also?
Psh lady I got great pain tolerance haha I just complain about it LOL ya super thin barely any fat on my chest though I gained 20 pounds in the last 4 months hurray! Although my inner anorexic is screaming at me as well as cursing me

Thank you I have many more I want to get done as well I think chest would be awesome although Julia was asking me if it was a bad taboo I thought she was talking about religion at first.
Do whatever makes YOU happy :Namaste:
Psh lady I got great pain tolerance haha I just complain about it LOL ya super thin barely any fat on my chest though I gained 20 pounds in the last 4 months hurray! Although my inner anorexic is screaming at me as well as cursing me
That's awesome to hear. I know it's a struggle so kudos and more to you for putting in the effort. Your kids will respect you for your strength and then some when they are old enough to understand :bravo:

Do whatever makes YOU happy :Namaste:

That's awesome to hear. I know it's a struggle so kudos and more to you for putting in the effort. Your kids will respect you for your strength and then some when they are old enough to understand :bravo:
Thank you kindly and yes most definitely still need the funds to afford my canvass that I call my body soon though! I firmly believe that the world one day will get out of this hole of inflation I fucking hope so lmao I just smoked a bowl :yahoo: gonna watch a nice movie get my jam on!

I don’t think about it really anymore now a days just more focused on making sure my kids have food and a roof over their head. I sound like my father in my head now jeeez lol

Thank you kindly and yes most definitely still need the funds to afford my canvass that I call my body soon though! I firmly believe that the world one day will get out of this hole of inflation I fucking hope so lmao I just smoked a bowl :yahoo: gonna watch a nice movie get my jam on!
That's what I'm talking about, I'm stuck watching UFC with TK. I could go in the bedroom and watch Dateline and but I'm the social type. I'll just stay here on my phone and look through journals lol
I don’t think about it really anymore now a days just more focused on making sure my kids have food and a roof over their head. I sound like my father in my head now jeeez lol
Basic needs are numero uno when it comes to taking care of children. NUTURE is right there though too, create an environment conducive to exploration and acceptance. That's my two cents.

That's what I'm talking about, I'm stuck watching UFC with TK. I could go in the bedroom and watch Dateline and but I'm the social type. I'll just stay here on my phone and look through journals lol

Basic needs are numero uno when it comes to taking care of children. NUTURE is right there though too, create an environment conducive to exploration and acceptance. That's my two cents.
Wait you don’t want to watch two sweaty guys beating themselves up? We try to I had Scarlet walking around today holding on to her obviously she was loving it then got super mad at me when we sat down. Dante and I went to Walmart today in the rain was awesome kids a trooper watching out for the coyotes lol last weekend we had one slip right by us so now we are very aware of our surroundings at all times

Lol awww thank you!!!

Jersey you have ink work? Tell TK to watch out cause I think 🤔 I’m in love 😍. lol Too bad about that Indica deal though. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I have both done;

Nice tattoo btw.
I have my back done and next to the elbow bone that was definitely a 10 on the pain scale. I have my daughters name and in a heart on my chest and that wasn’t bad. My bro that did a lot of my work has EAT tattooed on his Johnson and he has ink head to toe. But if you ask him about his EAT if it hurts he’ll tell ya that it started off to say EAT ME. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom