Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

OCD’ers UNITED! WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

IMG_8178.jpeg
I have OCD but it’s more if I put something somewhere do not touch it I get upset maybe I’m just getting old lmao
YAYYYYYYYYYY!

And I love that you have a drip tray. A neat and well respected grow area makes Queen Canna smile. And every grower should want their queen smiling.
It’s kinda flimsily though might go threw the scrap bin at work and make some out of aluminum so I can actually empty it correctly

I have OCD but it’s more if I put something somewhere do not touch it I get upset maybe I’m just getting old lmao
Me too. True OCD isn’t just about cleanliness and order.

Keeping my OCD in a healthy zone is a real struggle for me.

Washing hands = basic hygiene/good OCD
Washing hands 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

Checking door is locked once = respecting security/good OCD
Checking door is locked 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

Medication checks for patient = ensuring patient safety/good OCD
Redoing medication checks for patient 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

I have to answer the OCD trigger of my brain with “not today Satan” most days. The more I cater to it, the more it finds to keep me anxious and on guard.

It’s kinda flimsily though might go threw the scrap bin at work and make some out of aluminum so I can actually empty it correctly
That sounds so creative. You’re so clever!

I can’t wait to see it.

Me too. True OCD isn’t just about cleanliness and order.

Keeping my OCD in a healthy zone is a real struggle for me.

Washing hands = basic hygiene/good OCD
Washing hands 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

Checking door is locked once = respecting security/good OCD
Checking door is locked 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

Medication checks for patient = ensuring patient safety/good OCD
Redoing medication checks for patient 247 times in one hour = pointless/bad OCD

I have to answer the OCD trigger of my brain with “not today Satan” most days. The more I cater to it, the more it finds to keep me anxious and on guard.

That sounds so creative. You’re so clever!

I can’t wait to see it.
Makes sense and I agree there’s a line between healthy and unhealthy I try to stick in the healthy. Before I never cared or acknowledged it as I got older that line thinned a lot.

Thanks not set in stone yet the hardest part will be finding something to make a lip. Part of the reason I’m still very interested in SIP I don’t like cleaning water and those trays are so thin I’d have to buy a shop vac

I'd PM them with a pic of the inside of your tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I might but I also offered to feature the journal as a sponsored one and was told not to worry about it just feel like morally at least giving them a shout out was the least I can do with that being said I’m open to stickers etc if they wanted to send them :)

Naw just a cheap crappy tire brand one think it’s cause it’s a soft metal but that thing is aggressive as hell and I have no guide as the wheel goes into a open hole literally eye balling all of it
Sounds like some real precision work you’re doing there. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_0907.jpeg

Lucky I found the perfect helmet for you
Yeah you did but I hung up welding when I started truck driving. But I was meaning to ask you if you’re doing mig or tig with the aluminum? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like some real precision work you’re doing there. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah you did but I hung up welding when I started truck driving. But I was meaning to ask you if you’re doing mig or tig with the aluminum? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well I mean I was handed a print today that depicted the wrong plate, no dimensions and had a weld both sides weld symbol then all around. I'm doing MIG its a push-pull system and water cooled! Earlier this year I learned don't rest your hot whip on the coolant line lmao

Well I mean I was handed a print today that depicted the wrong plate, no dimensions and had a weld both sides weld symbol then all around. I'm doing MIG its a push-pull system and water cooled! Earlier this year I learned don't rest your hot whip on the coolant line lmao
About the time I started truck driving the big thing that all the companies were requiring was blueprint reading in metric. I was glad I started driving because I didn’t know the metric system. They didn’t care if you were certified in all positions with years of fabrication experience, if you didn’t know how to read metric prints you were SOL. CL🍀

About the time I started truck driving the big thing that all the companies were requiring was blueprint reading in metric. I was glad I started driving because I didn’t know the metric system. They didn’t care if you were certified in all positions with years of fabrication experience, if you didn’t know how to read metric prints you were SOL. CL🍀
Personally I haven't been given any but I am educated on it it as well as scaling and conversion. Not at this job but one thing that really threw me off was being given prints in decimals when the rest of the project was in fractions had to get smart and figure out those conversions quickly. A lot of people say hey well that is easy! Not for the dyslexic guy figured out a few tricks around it but still made me look like a jack ass when the boss found my conversion chart. All I said was do you want it done right the first time? Or do you want me to waste time using a plasma torch to cut it all apart then redo it? He appreciated it.

Personally I haven't been given any but I am educated on it it as well as scaling and conversion. Not at this job but one thing that really threw me off was being given prints in decimals when the rest of the project was in fractions had to get smart and figure out those conversions quickly. A lot of people say hey well that is easy! Not for the dyslexic guy figured out a few tricks around it but still made me look like a jack ass when the boss found my conversion chart. All I said was do you want it done right the first time? Or do you want me to waste time using a plasma torch to cut it all apart then redo it? He appreciated it.
What it was is a lot of foreign companies were buying American companies converting everything to their systems. It put a lot of people I knew out of work for a while. CL🍀

And if you clean that glass plate they’re sitting on, I’ll give you a shout out and a good boy!

Congratulations on the new babies :)
What’s with all the ocd females on this site? I had one volunteer to clean my tent and I’m not sure if she meant my bedroom if ever in town. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

What it was is a lot of foreign companies were buying American companies converting everything to their systems. It put a lot of people I knew out of work for a while. CL🍀
Yeah then they put the robots in fuck my first job the robot messed up more then it produced 1 million dollar machine and I’m fixing every piece it does filling up holes cause the company was to cheap to get a professional in to look at it let alone hire a professional to run it that place was a joke!

Yeah then they put the robots in fuck my first job the robot messed up more then it produced 1 million dollar machine and I’m fixing every piece it does filling up holes cause the company was to cheap to get a professional in to look at it let alone hire a professional to run it that place was a joke!
So shit.

They only see the big picture. Not the damage it does to both community and production.

So shit.

They only see the big picture. Not the damage it does to both community and production.
Pretty much then turn on your employees I know people that were there 20+ years and the company refused them severances when they sold the company. It’s just how it is now a days.

I tried to clean it I really did and I’ll try again later when the kids are in bed but here’s the update.
Izzy is on day 4 while the others are on day 3 (I think)

So far Shadow and Wolfre are the strongest but the other two are coming along I have been playing with the light settings and distance over the last couple days seems to have helped with the stretch and I also added worm castings cause I have a whole bag from my last grow so why not.

These are the SIPS that I’m looking at @Krissi Carbone not the ones I saw at Walmart but they are cheap :3

Pretty much then turn on your employees I know people that were there 20+ years and the company refused them severances when they sold the company. It’s just how it is now a days.

I tried to clean it I really did and I’ll try again later when the kids are in bed but here’s the update.
Izzy is on day 4 while the others are on day 3 (I think)

So far Shadow and Wolfre are the strongest but the other two are coming along I have been playing with the light settings and distance over the last couple days seems to have helped with the stretch and I also added worm castings cause I have a whole bag from my last grow so why not.

These are the SIPS that I’m looking at @Krissi Carbone not the ones I saw at Walmart but they are cheap :3
The SIPS look strikingly like red solo cups to me :hmmmm::rofl:

Forgot the link! Lmao

IMG_0964.png
So what size pot are you looking for? 3 or 5gl? These are tiny....so my 5s are 13.5 inches tall and 12.5 inches wide. My 3s are 10.5 x 9.5. So to me these are like 1.5 gl pots if my math is right....
You’re just so observant Jersey that it’s almost scary. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::ciao::cheesygrinsmiley:
Well you know, it's the eye talian in me...got an eye for everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So what size pot are you looking for? 3 or 5gl? These are tiny....so my 5s are 13.5 inches tall and 12.5 inches wide. My 3s are 10.5 x 9.5. So to me these are like 1.5 gl pots if my math is right....

Well you know, it's the eye talian in me...got an eye for everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They are 1 gal according to the description I think I’ll go up to 3 gal and I plan to mainline Also thank you for the measurements makes searching so much easier! <3

They are 1 gal according to the description I think I’ll go up to 3 gal and I plan to mainline Also thank you for the measurements makes searching so much easier! <3
Sounds like a perfect plan to me and I didn't know the inches tbh, I looked when you posted that...wanted to be helpful!! :high-five::passitleft:

Sounds like a perfect plan to me and I didn't know the inches tbh, I looked when you posted that...wanted to be helpful!! :high-five::passitleft:
Your a legend my girl a freaking legend! Going to try mainlining them and netting them for ultimate yields!
IMG_0909.jpeg

I need this on my body as well

Back
Top Bottom