Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Alright update time!
I just wanted to give @Mars Hydro a huge shout out and thank you for making this grow possible by providing the light, the Mars Hydro FC3000.

Izzy is fighting I’ll give her that she’s standing up straight now might survive.

Fizzy is still trying to rid herself of her helmet but otherwise doing well

Shadow is growing strong for just poping this morning!

Wolfre looks a little weird but she’s growing strong!

:cheer: on the new babies!

If Mars provided the light you might want to get their stickers in there. Your tent is advertising their competitor. ;)
Congratulations 🍾🎉🎈🎊 on your new babies 👶. They’re just so cute 🥰 @ that age. CL🍀. :happy-birthday::party::woohoo::theband::cheer::yahoo::high-five:

:cheer: on the new babies!

If Mars provided the light you might want to get their stickers in there. Your tent is advertising their competitor. ;)
Haha true but none came with the box wonder how to get them? Learning how to bevel aluminum with a router today…very dirty job

Haha true but none came with the box wonder how to get them? Learning how to bevel aluminum with a router today…very dirty job
I didn’t even know that you could bevel aluminum with a router. Is this a router made specifically for aluminum? CL🍀

I didn’t even know that you could bevel aluminum with a router. Is this a router made specifically for aluminum? CL🍀
Naw just a cheap crappy tire brand one think it’s cause it’s a soft metal but that thing is aggressive as hell and I have no guide as the wheel goes into a open hole literally eye balling all of it

IMG_0907.jpeg

Lucky I found the perfect helmet for you

And if you clean that glass plate they’re sitting on, I’ll give you a shout out and a good boy!

Congratulations on the new babies :)
I know, me too lol

And if you clean that glass plate they’re sitting on, I’ll give you a shout out and a good boy!

Congratulations on the new babies :)
I know, me too lol
I guess I’ll try to clean it lol just there not to ruin the table under it while they are in solos

I guess I’ll try to clean it lol just there not to ruin the table under it while they are in solos
YAYYYYYYYYYY!

And I love that you have a drip tray. A neat and well respected grow area makes Queen Canna smile. And every grower should want their queen smiling.

Back
Top Bottom