Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Omg!

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!

She is so talented!

And can I order 2 of them?

Dylan
Oliver
Alfred

(Alfred is such an old name I know. Lol. They named the youngest after my father. We call him Alfie)
Sure can and I like Alfred it’s not a common name anymore so it makes him unique :) which variations would you like? She is very talented and I’m happy she’s getting back in to it! Drawing is a excellent destresser we can do PayPal or eBay it’s up to you I have either :)

Update Time!
The plant I named after Julia, Wolfre is so far the biggest woot!

Shadow is not far behind her

Dizzy finally free of the seed membrane

Fizzy is doing well and free of hers as well

Update Time!

Looking like you’re off to a great start 👍. Happy growing amigo. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I’m gonna have to get some Indica beans 🫘. I’d try it in a heartbeat if it just made me sleep. CL🍀
Omg I just saw a pig fly out my window

Update Time!

Looking great 12! :cheer:

Thank you kindly! Hope your week is treating ya well!
Thanks honey, as a Krissi week usually goes, it's going lol but our plants are doing great so who cares about anything else! :passitleft:

Looking like you’re off to a great start 👍. Happy growing amigo. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thanks Cap! Just gotta get a little bit bigger then they can play with big girl toys lmao
Thanks honey, as a Krissi week usually goes, it's going lol but our plants are doing great so who cares about anything else! :passitleft:
I know the feels but we got this smoke a bowl and take on the world! Well smoke one for me to I don’t think anyone wants to see my welding while high lmao

Thanks Cap! Just gotta get a little bit bigger then they can play with big girl toys lmao

I know the feels but we got this smoke a bowl and take on the world! Well smoke one for me to I don’t think anyone wants to see my welding while high lmao
Passing it left, smoke on friends :passitleft:

16897679678023259370378847773258.jpg

Sure can and I like Alfred it’s not a common name anymore so it makes him unique :) which variations would you like? She is very talented and I’m happy she’s getting back in to it! Drawing is a excellent destresser we can do PayPal or eBay it’s up to you I have either :)
I’m in love with drawing 2.

PM you and let’s do this!

I’m in love with drawing 2.

PM you and let’s do this!
Gotcha Dm sent and hey why does Mother Nature decide to bless me with a down pour as soon as I light my fucking joint. Coffee however is smart and dodges under to the umbrella and joint was saved but what the actual fuck lmao
Great looking sproutlings! Nice bees too. :)
Thank you kindly Master Shed almost out of that smallest fart could kill it stage and closer to learning mainlining and hopefully not killing them as @Trala called them dirty old man hands lol

Update tomorrow if there’s any noticeable growth otherwise happy Thursday!

Update Time!

Coming along brother.
:green_heart:

Gotcha Dm sent and hey why does Mother Nature decide to bless me with a down pour as soon as I light my fucking joint. Coffee however is smart and dodges under to the umbrella and joint was saved but what the actual fuck lmao
She is so clever!
Thank you kindly Master Shed almost out of that smallest fart could kill it stage and closer to learning mainlining and hopefully not killing them as @Trala called them dirty old man hands lol
I called them dirty hairy man hands.

You’re just a puppy babe ;)

She is so clever!

I called them dirty hairy man hands.

You’re just a puppy babe ;)
I see so not old I can deal with that I’ll be young forever!!!! <3 only as old as my youngest child so I’m 6 months now woot lmao <3

Update time!!!

Wolfre Day 10
She’s getting stronger every day maybe time to introduce some master crop also need to get some calmag

Shadow Day 10
Shadow is not far behind from her sister again nutes and calmag

Dizzy Day 10
I feel like she was stunted a little bit due to the helmet issues we had same with Izzy

Izzy Day 11
I’m a little shocked that she pulled through looked worrisome for a bit there but she’s growing strong :)

Back
Top Bottom