Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Thanks Cap! Just gotta get a little bit bigger then they can play with big girl toys lmao

I know the feels but we got this smoke a bowl and take on the world! Well smoke one for me to I don’t think anyone wants to see my welding while high lmao
I thought 💭 that I welded better slightly baked. lol CL🍀. :Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley:

Actually I think if I was baked and on one thing all day I’d nail it providing I was left alone my social anxiety goes crazy when I smoke
The only problem I had was I would be so into the welding that when someone banged on piece of metal I would jump like a scared cat 🐈‍⬛. And as you know it’s hard to keep a nice looking 👀 bead @ the same time. lol CL🍀

The only problem I had was I would be so into the welding that when someone banged on piece of metal I would jump like a scared cat 🐈‍⬛. And as you know it’s hard to keep a nice looking 👀 bead @ the same time. lol CL🍀
My boss threw a 2x4 at me to get my attention one day lmao I was working with a guy and for 3 welds in a row as soon as I was almost done the weld the fucker sled the piece away screwing up the spots I needed to round told him after next time if this happens again I’m making you fix it. Buddy looked like he was gonna shit his pants told him after I wasn’t mad he’s learning shit happens

New update fed all the girls 1 gram of mega crop compared to the 2 the calculator recommend so far not much has changed Wolfre has had the most growth and looks like she is working on her next node?

Hey guys just wondering, should I wait to mainline until she’s a bit bigger? Or should I wait to transplant? OR should I just do it? :D
IMG_1039.jpeg

Hey guys just wondering, should I wait to mainline until she’s a bit bigger? Or should I wait to transplant? OR should I just do it? :D
IMG_1039.jpeg
Hey amigo I was just wondering if you had your own welding machine? I was looking at a dap press someone was using and thought how ez it would be to make one. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey amigo I was just wondering if you had your own welding machine? I was looking at a dap press someone was using and thought how ez it would be to make one. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I don’t but that is a amazing idea how would the heat transfer plates work? Making a digital one would be cool but I’m sure it could be done with a Harbour Fright/Princess Auto hydraulic press then just have to modify it a little bit

I don’t but that is an amazing idea how would the heat transfer plates work? Making a digital one would be cool but I’m sure it could be done with a Harbour Fright/Princess Auto hydraulic press then just have to modify it a little bit
I didn’t consider the plates but the rest of it would be simple. CL🍀

Stainless or aluminum would be interesting but ya has to be tempered or else overtime the heat would warp it
Heat would warp Stainless? Stainless is a pretty hard metal and I wouldn’t have thought heat would affect it. CL🍀

Heat would warp Stainless? Stainless is a pretty hard metal and I wouldn’t have thought heat would affect it. CL🍀
Sorry was saying the steel would warp. I think overtime the stainless would weaken wouldn’t it? Due to the metallurgy of it I could be wrong though provably am lol but I know once it reaches a certain temperature it loses a lot of properties but I doubt a press would ever get that hot

Hello buoy!

I actually think it depends on what you want from the plant. It doesn’t bother the plant. Well I don’t think it does. What is mainlining?

I often uppot waaay earlier if I want to control legginess.

I love the fact the seed husk is still kissing the stem. That would go straight in resin if it were mine. Lol!

Hello buoy!

I actually think it depends on what you want from the plant. It doesn’t bother the plant. Well I don’t think it does. What is mainlining?

I often uppot waaay earlier if I want to control legginess.

I love the fact the seed husk is still kissing the stem. That would go straight in resin if it were mine. Lol!
From my understanding it creates more colas and instead of a tall plant it grows out wider. Probably only going to do it with one of them and grow the rest normal. I’m a little concerned about how this is going to work in a 3x3 but I’m already this far! Im just waiting to order some 1 gal SiP containers might do 3 since the red solos are pretty big and I brought home 4 buckets today for the final home.

Update time!

The girls are growing a lot stronger now, noticed some drooping which could be from needing water or from the heat but I don’t want to move the fan much closer. I find that my little floor fan is to strong even at the weakest setting need to invest in a tent fan

Sorry was saying the steel would warp. I think overtime the stainless would weaken wouldn’t it? Due to the metallurgy of it I could be wrong though provably am lol but I know once it reaches a certain temperature it loses a lot of properties but I doubt a press would ever get that hot
I think stainless would work but I’m not sure about it weakening. I’ve done a lot of repair work on stainless systems but can’t remember anything that stresses caused. I also remember a homemade armored truck made with stainless used in a Miami shootout. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom