Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

Quick update

So haven’t gone anywhere just didn’t feel like posting with no real progress.

On the mechanical side of it we got the intake in and dialed the exhaust in then added a dehumidifier with all that combined we went from 77-80% all the way to wait for it….56-58% down side is until I can get a tent fan I can’t really put a fan on them unless the door is open and the door opens then humidity shoots right back up.

Now you may ask Coffee why the hell did you do this again knowing you were going to run into this problem?! Well I started it later in the summer and with the time it takes for mainlining my idea is by the time we hit flower the overall humidity will drop downside is we get into sketchy temperatures.

So I stated the mainline on two of the plants while the other two are ehhh but we shall not give up on them also I can’t tell what is what now lmao. I know air pot is Wolfre while Shadow is the other mainlined and the two two well idk we shall see lmao

Looking like a magnesium deficiency in this pic:

full

Are you seeing the yellowing between the veins in real life?

Looking like a magnesium deficiency in this pic:

full

Are you seeing the yellowing between the veins in real life?
On the lower leaves there is going to add Epson next watering, haven’t had money to get calmag. Strangely enough the two that were mainlined don’t have that problem.

Hi 12! Hope all is ok! And so the training begins...When will you be transplanting these girls?
It’s going alright thank you another day another dollar (I hope) lmao how about you? Got Julia to grab me some grow bags hopefully get some soil in a week hopefully they survive that long. Moneys a little tight right now and drug withdraw time again and hopefully the last time.

Did some more training on Wolfre still think I’m on the right track. I want to remove some of the fan leaves but I feel she will grow better with them on let’s see how it goes!

Decided since I was in the tent to get rid of some of the weird or just unnecessary growth on the two that won’t be mainlined saw this, I didn’t FIM just topped it and still popped out with two tops shows how out of it I’ve been lately.

In other updates Julia suggested I do a perennial grow maybe I’ll just do autos long side some tomatoes this winter?

That's true of all helpers so :welldone: .

Congrats on the upcans, and and I'd leave on all the fans at this early stage!
Thanks Master Shed and to bad he can’t help with the trimming gonna be a lotta work lol might buy one of those salad bowl mixer trimmers if I can save enough by then

Thanks Master Shed and to bad he can’t help with the trimming gonna be a lotta work lol might buy one of those salad bowl mixer trimmers if I can save enough by then
I’m considering buying one myself but I’m not really sure how good of a job they would do? CL🍀

I’m considering buying one myself but I’m not really sure how good of a job they would do? CL🍀
No mi gusta los trim bochas para mota. No e sta bien para mi.

Idk why I just Spanglished that...think it was smoking Sirius Black so early today...lo siento :rofl: :passitleft:

Not bad, not awesome.
I trim the buds when they're just dry enough to go into jars for the cure. Here's the result.
20230813_111752.jpg

That's Skywalker OG from last summer. Don't know why it looks so brown in the pic.

Not bad, not awesome.
I trim the buds when they're just dry enough to go into jars for the cure. Here's the result.
20230813_111752.jpg

That's Skywalker OG from last summer. Don't know why it looks so brown in the pic.
That's not too bad at all....I was expecting much more excess, Mel. Thanks for posting

Not bad, not awesome.
20230813_111752.jpg

It looks like some of those it did a great job but the other ones look like they need a little more trimming. But how much time did it save you is the main question? CL🍀

It looks like some of those it did a great job but the other ones look like they need a little more trimming. But how much time did it save you is the main question? CL🍀
Days.
I'm not too fussed about a little bit of leftover leaf due to vaping instead of smoking.
If I smoked I could just give it a minute or two to do a supplemental trim.

Edit: I got mine from @VIVOSUN

Days.
I'm not too fussed about a little bit of leftover leaf due to vaping instead of smoking.
If I smoked I could just give it a minute or two to do a supplemental trim.

Edit: I got mine from @VIVOSUN
I think 🤔 you sold me on getting one but it’s gonna be a while before I start buying things again. I keep thinking that and then I’m buying something else. lol CL🍀

Or, you can borrow mine.
Thank you kindly I would gladly take you up on that offer when the time comes!

With that being said I also just broke a branch on the mainline went off clean taped her back up but I doubt she’s gonna make it maybe she will is 5 minutes to long to wait since I screwed up the first attempt at taping 😭

Back
Top Bottom